GoGamer Green Friday Madness Going On Now

jrutz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
134 (100%)
http://www.gogamer.com/White-Friday-Deals_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

Looks like there's going to be another sale today. Keep your eyes peeled for deals when they're posted.

"Originally Posted by GoGamer.com - Jason
Guys,

As you know, these sales are temporary and sometimes we run out. Some games sell several thousand in a few hours and some sell nada over several days. Sonata was one of those that blew away our projections and we ran out. We have some backorders as a result. Hopefully we can fill them. After that, I have no idea if we can get more and offer that price again. And it's the weekend, a holiday weekend at that, so we can't restock until Monday if at all possible.

The bottom line on our sales is, keep you eye out and if you see somethig you like. Jump on it. :)

Jason"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nervousxtian']Wow, a whole lot of crapola, not a lot of substance.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Eternal Sonata is tempting, but its not much more on Amazon anyways. Maybe another day.

[quote name='fatez']eternal sonata is backordered... now thats a load of crap.[/quote]
I feel ya. They musta sold out in 1.2 microseconds as I just got the email and clicked for the OOS message :(

[quote name='CappyCobra']I feel ya. They musta sold out in 1.2 microseconds as I just got the email and clicked for the OOS message :([/quote]

they actually had the price up since 8am... people have been buying it out.

so the email is a bit late.

gay, they sent me an email saying my order (eternal sonata) is backordered and MAY ship within 30 days, and they already CHARGED me for it? what?

[quote name='Birakon']gay, they sent me an email saying my order (eternal sonata) is backordered and MAY ship within 30 days, and they already CHARGED me for it? what?[/quote]

probably because they didn't switch it to out of stock.

I had something backordered and it arrived 2 days later...

I don't think they charged you but placed an authorization, which will clear in a day or two.. and will actually charge when shipped.

Are some of these 360 games the PAL versions? Today I received a copy from a trade on another site and it was the AU version which only lists PAL. He said he got it from GoGamer. Or with the NXE update do US 360's read PAL discs?

[quote name='Birakon']gay, they sent me an email saying my order (eternal sonata) is backordered and MAY ship within 30 days, and they already CHARGED me for it? what?[/quote]

Sometimes a product sells out and orders keep coming as the system trys to remove the item. Those get backordered. Backorders happen in retail sometimes. Sonata took off like a rocket and we sold out fast. Don't worry, if we cannot get you the item your money will be returned as soon as possible.

As far as games go that say PAL on them. Don't worry. They work. If they don't let me know.

We've had a very successful Xmas season thanks in part to the folks at CAG. Thanks for the support guys.

And when this sale ends on Monday that will conclude our Black Friday, White Friday, Red Friday, Last Minute Madness and Green Friday specials.

We anticipate no more color coded Friday specials until next year. The colors were chosen due to there Christmas colors and to spoof the media's fascination with the term Black Friday. Our idea of a joke. :)

I hope everone is having a great Holiday Season!

Jason

Man im gettin so pissed because i want lego batman for 360, and i missed the one deal a few weeks ago from overstock.com, and this is tempting for ps3...but i really want it on 360 and keep hoping to see a new low priced deal for Lego Batman on 360.

Pass, thnx though.
meta4ik.png

Man, I really wanted to get Eternal Sonata at that price. I've been wanting to play that game for some time now. It's already sold out for $9.99.

I hope I get my Eternal Sonata. I got an email from them shortly after I placed my order saying that it was one backorder and that they "expect to deliver within 30 days", but if they cannot ship my item within 30 days, "a cancellation will be processed automatically". I hope they don't make me cry.

[quote name='opportunity777']Nobody knows.[/quote]

Guys,

As you know, these sales are temporary and sometimes we run out. Some games sell several thousand in a few hours and some sell nada over several days. Sonata was one of those that blew away our projections and we ran out. We have some backorders as a result. Hopefully we can fill them. After that, I have no idea if we can get more and offer that price again. And it's the weekend, a holiday weekend at that, so we can't restock until Monday if at all possible.

The bottom line on our sales is, keep you eye out and if you see somethig you like. Jump on it. :)

Jason

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Guys,

Jason[/QUOTE]

Most people are lazy and only read the newest posts. I already knew you posted this on a previous page. Maybe, you should PM the OP or a Mod to edit the first post with this information.

EDIT: I PM'ed for you.

Not the best sale they've had, but I did snag Midnight Club 2 and Enter the Matrix. I was actually going to buy the latter on the 'Cube at Gamestop, but the $1 price is much better. The graphics should be better on the PC, too. Hopefully it runs on Vista x64.

[quote name='saturnotaku']Not the best sale they've had, but I did snag Midnight Club 2 and Enter the Matrix. I was actually going to buy the latter on the 'Cube at Gamestop, but the $1 price is much better. The graphics should be better on the PC, too. Hopefully it runs on Vista x64.[/QUOTE]

Unless there is a new patch, MCII does not work on any version of Vista.

I run WinXP 64 SP2. Sometimes, I have quite a bit of trouble getting a game to properly work. You might have to hold out for Windows 7. I'd suggest MSVM, but it only supports 16 MB of emulated VRAM.

[quote name='opportunity777']Unless there is a new patch, MCII does not work on any version of Vista.[/quote]

Bummer. Hopefully Enter the Matrix works. If not, I'll have to install them on the XP partition of my MacBook Pro.

[quote name='saturnotaku']Not the best sale they've had, but I did snag Midnight Club 2 and Enter the Matrix. I was actually going to buy the latter on the 'Cube at Gamestop, but the $1 price is much better. The graphics should be better on the PC, too. Hopefully it runs on Vista x64.[/quote]

ETM is supposed to be a crappy port. I'm not sure how it compares to the GC version, and I don't remember what the issues were.

[quote name='NegativeZero']the only thing Mad about this sale is me at my time being wasted by looking at that list.[/quote]

Its not any different than the types of sales they've had for years and will have in the future. I guess you have a better source for PC games?

[quote name='opportunity777']Most people are lazy and only read the newest posts. I already knew you posted this on a previous page. Maybe, you should PM the OP or a Mod to edit the first post with this information.

EDIT: I PM'ed for you.[/quote]

Hey asshole, i didnt have the money right away to get it, else id of jumped on it.:bomb:

[quote name='kube00']lego batman at that price is good[/QUOTE]

Except that it's been sold out since yesterday...

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Hey asshole, i didnt have the money right away to get it, else id of jumped on it.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

If you read Jason's first post and knew the answer, then why did you ask again?

Don't be a dick.

At various re/e-tailers, this game has been on sale for $20 or less. Probably, you will find it for $15 or less again. Just keep some money aside for it.

[quote name='saturnotaku']Bummer. Hopefully Enter the Matrix works[/quote]

Wow, now there's something I never thought I'd read... ...had to do a double-take to make sure my eyes weren't broken.

damn just got back home and checked to see if I missed any deals...and I did :bomb:

man I wanted to get Eternal Sonata (I assume it's new). well I'll be checking back since this is even cheaper than what I see on ebay.

bread's done
Back