Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)

Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_23.jpg
Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_24.jpg
Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_25.jpg

Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_78.jpg
Mad_Mail_072209_700px_site_79.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']You could just make a thread about your situation in the Deals/Shopping Discussions thread which will probably get you more attention since the majority of people dont browse through each page to read the replies since these threads get so big.

I would be a much better way to get your point across. If you just post in every thread, people will just think youre some lunatic disgruntled customer that doesnt really have a valid point and is just badmouthing the company for no particular reason.

But it makes no difference to me. Im just trying to let you know there are better ways and sections to get your point across.[/QUOTE]

That forum didn't strike me as the place to lodge complaints about a site. In fact none of them did. I will consider your alternative solution.

[quote name='nwaugh']What is the difference between Fallout Collection listed here and Fallout Trilogy (listed below):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001V9PTVE/ref=s9_k2as_se_tr05?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-no-results-center-1&pf_rd_r=1YB32B6KNYPKFN3PAWY8&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=480051571&pf_rd_i=fallout%20trilogy[/QUOTE]

Fallout Collection came out first and uses the UK version of the game.The only change I know of was the removal of children from the game; but that can be reverted with a simple patch.

I don't know if there is any difference in the "bonus content" in the two versions. (the GOG versions seem to have some neat extras.)

[quote name='ConfusedWisdom']Yes, I've known about that for a while, but this pack also includes GTA London, which I don't think is included in the free stuff.
I also like having a hard copy of the game :)[/QUOTE]

But I've heard that GTA London doesn't work well with XP and that's the reason Rockstar doesn't offer it for free from their site.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Even though I haven't played City of Heroes in a couple of years, I might pick up that PlayNC card just to get me warmed up for Champions Online.[/QUOTE]

Champions Online isn't by NCsoft, so the card would be useless unless you were planning to go back to City of Heroes or play Aion.

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']Yes, we were able to get some more Mirror's Edge. Some missed out last time when we ran out of stock. The deal on POP is still good so we ran it again.

There is still a lot of other good deals there too.

Jason[/QUOTE]

Thanks for taking your time and responding here

I got in on the deal last week. Good deal nonetheless :applause:

Any chance we will see another deal on "Spellforce Universe" domestic version anytime soon? I missed out last time :bomb:
And will you carry anymore The Witcher Enhanced Edition (I) international edition? I may have to bite on domestic enhanced edition if you guys will not have anymore in-stock

Went with Operation Darkness and Blazing Angels 2. I've been thinking of picking up Operation Darkness for awhile, can't pass this up.

Prey and BG&E are great choices as well.

Nothing for me this time. Although i will say that i have ordered from them several times and its always been a pleasant experience. Not sure why some CAGs still ask if they are reliable or have complaints every time a madness thread posts.

[quote name='Jauron']!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buyer beware
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

I've had no problems with my many gogamer orders, buy with confidence.

Awesome! I got Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia since they were out of stock before I had a chance to buy last time! Thanks for the great sale!

[quote name='gunm']Just wish they had free shipping, otherwise I'd actually buy something during these sales. :([/QUOTE]

It's been explained that these sales probably couldn't be so good, if they had free shipping, too.

Picked up Zoids & Supreme Commander, had all the newer stuff listed already. Some good deals though. Wish the Watchmen PS3 version would've had the same sale price.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']It's been explained that these sales probably couldn't be so good, if they had free shipping, too.[/QUOTE]

Some people just have an irrational need to see those two magic words "free shipping" regardless of the final price. I think that some people on here would be more inclined to buy a game for $10 with free shipping than the same game for $5 with $3 shipping in a blind comparison.

[quote name='msdmoney']Some people just have an irrational need to see those two magic words "free shipping" regardless of the final price. I think that some people on here would be more inclined to buy a game for $10 with free shipping than the same game for $5 with $3 shipping in a blind comparison.[/QUOTE]
No, we just prefer not to deal with 'hidden fees' at the checkout. Case-in-point, PoP is cheaper at Newegg by a dollar because of the $3 shipping (they ship by media mail too, so the cost is heavily padded to offset sale prices; good marketing move by them).

I am fine with paying shipping but not when companies rip me off just because I live in Hawaii. Gogamer charged me extra for shipping to Hawaii when it's not really needed now I am not saying it's just them, plenty of other retailers take advantage of it just because we are an ocean away. However I mailed stuff to and from Hawaii all the time and shipping doesn't cost more than 20-30 cents than shipping from mainland to mainland. Yet we get stuck with a huge fee >_>, this is why I love shopping at Amazon since they don't discriminate against the 50th state >_> altho prime isn't elligible here but FSSS is.

First off I want to thank Go Gamer for their great service.

Despite them not shipping my Play and Charge kit 1 month and 13 days after I ordered it, they canceled it and issued me a refund without a hassle. You guys bring me great deals and I hope to buy from you in the future.

[quote name='Jodou']No, we just prefer not to deal with 'hidden fees' at the checkout. Case-in-point, PoP is cheaper at Newegg by a dollar because of the $3 shipping (they ship by media mail too, so the cost is heavily padded to offset sale prices; good marketing move by them).[/QUOTE]

The shipping costs are not so much 'hidden' as variable.
If you just bought the one game - yes. Shop with Newegg and save the dollar. I bought three games, so I saved an amazing 9 cents...but got two other games Newegg didn't have a deal on.

I'm gonna grab Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia tomorrow if they are still in stock
Missed both the first time around, glad to see they are back on sale :)

Just an FYI there are some issues with running Mirrors Edge on 64-bit Vista, posted earlier in the thread by me. There doesn't seem to be a clear solution either which sucks.

[quote name='Jodou']No, we just prefer not to deal with 'hidden fees' at the checkout. Case-in-point, PoP is cheaper at Newegg by a dollar because of the $3 shipping (they ship by media mail too, so the cost is heavily padded to offset sale prices; good marketing move by them).[/QUOTE]

I used the $3 shipping option to get Mirrors Edge from their sale last weekend and it shipped via USPS first class mail w/tracking. I hate media mail since it always seems to take 2 weeks to get to me; glad I haven't had to use it at either Newegg or GoGamer. I wish GoGamer shipping was free like Newegg (I remember ordering Crackdown w/free shipping from them and it only took a couple days to get here) but still $8.90 shipped for Mirror's Edge is a damn good deal in my books; especially when it takes less than a week to get here.

[quote name='52club']Just an FYI there are some issues with running Mirrors Edge on 64-bit Vista, posted earlier in the thread by me. There doesn't seem to be a clear solution either which sucks.[/QUOTE]

I saw you can't get it to launch; any other issues? I just played an hour of it (Vista x64 as well) and it worked fine so far. Curious if I should expect some random crashes or other oddities if there are issues with Vista 64.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pokadotpowerpuff']I am fine with paying shipping but not when companies rip me off just because I live in Hawaii. Gogamer charged me extra for shipping to Hawaii when it's not really needed now I am not saying it's just them, plenty of other retailers take advantage of it just because we are an ocean away. However I mailed stuff to and from Hawaii all the time and shipping doesn't cost more than 20-30 cents than shipping from mainland to mainland. Yet we get stuck with a huge fee >_>, this is why I love shopping at Amazon since they don't discriminate against the 50th state >_> altho prime isn't elligible here but FSSS is.[/QUOTE]

That sux for you on shipping, but at least you don't need to pay $1o bucks for parking when you go to the beach. You just walk outside. LOL.. JK...

You think that shipping is a "hidden fee"?

Seriously, get out.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You think that shipping is a "hidden fee"?

Seriously, get out.[/QUOTE]
Cry more?

There's no telling how much shipping will cost until you're at the checkout screen. That to me is a hidden fee.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']I'm gonna grab Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia tomorrow if they are still in stock
Missed both the first time around, glad to see they are back on sale :)[/QUOTE]
Pick them both up at Newegg; you'll save a dollar.

[quote name='Jodou']Pick them both up at Newegg; you'll save a dollar.[/QUOTE]
Wow really?
I'll do that instead, I love Newegg :p

Edit: meh, I just bought Mirror's Edge for $6 shipped on Newegg
Prince of Persia looks ok, but I've got a big enough backlog to play through lol

[quote name='Jodou']Cry more?

There's no telling how much shipping will cost until you're at the checkout screen. That to me is a hidden fee.[/QUOTE]

Lol welcome to buying stuff on the interwebs.

[quote name='Jodou']Cry more?

There's no telling how much shipping will cost until you're at the checkout screen. That to me is a hidden fee.[/QUOTE]

Most site tell you how much shipping is going to cost before the checkout screen, like eBay.

[quote name='fastitocalon']Does anyone know if the NCSoft cards will for sure work with Aion when it comes out?[/QUOTE]

It should work on any NCSoft game, so you should be fine. I ordered 2 copies already myself.

[quote name='Jodou']Cry more?[/quote]
You're the one crying, kid.

There's no telling how much shipping will cost until you're at the checkout screen. That to me is a hidden fee.
Wow, that's a stupid definition of "hidden fee." If it's clearly disclosed at checkout, then it's not exactly hidden, is it?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Wow, that's a stupid definition of "hidden fee." If it's clearly disclosed at checkout, then it's not exactly hidden, is it?[/QUOTE]
Mad? Did you furiously smash your keyboard while trying to dispute semantics? I smell ragequit. . .

bread's done
Back