GoGamer Prototype Madness

Nice deals on Prototype, Red Faction, Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3. I've heard that Prototype is an actually decent port, which is nice to hear. Other than that, not too much to write home about.

Don't know why they didn't put in the console version of Prototype in their "Prototype" sale. Hmm ...

Still, good price on Red Faction.

Nice deals. thanks Cheapy!
random.gif

Some decent prices on some older games (Zoids, Operation Darkness, Turning Point, DOA). I'd love to see a new wave of "different" cheap games from GoGamer. At this point, the ones marked there have shown up 20 times.

Is Operation Darkness worth $10? I like tactical RPGs a ton and the premise sounds good. Seems pretty tough to completely screw up?

[quote name='Zurich']Is Operation Darkness worth $10? I like tactical RPGs a ton and the premise sounds good. Seems pretty tough to completely screw up?[/QUOTE]

I love the game. There are multiple discussions throughout these boards pro and con. The concept alone is worth $10.

Nice, picked up Stuntman and Operation Darkness. Would've gotten Smash Hits as well but already bought it @ retail =(

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Nice deals on Prototype, Red Faction, Left 4 Dead and Fallout 3. I've heard that Prototype is an actually decent port, which is nice to hear. Other than that, not too much to write home about.[/QUOTE]

IGN Head to Head gave PC version the top nod-definitely sounds like a good port.

Act of War: Direct Action is one of my favorite RTS titles. Makes for a great LAN game. Definitely worth it at that price, especially if you can find the "High Treason" expansion. (Just my $0.02.)

bread's done
Back