GoGamer10.com Launches - $10 and under games only

Mike@Gogamer

Official Representative
Hello CAGs,

I am pleased to announce that GoGamer just launched today a new site featuring video games, guides, downloads, etc. for $10 or less.

http://gogamer10.com/

GG10 is right out of Beta and fully functional, so please check it out, place your orders, and give us your feedback on this thread.

Thanks, and happy hunting.

-Mike

Are you affiliated with gogamer.com at all? I see no link on either site to each other. If not, why such a similarname/site choice?

[quote name='masterledz']So, I was able to get to the checkout page...
...my cart was around $16.00, with three items total...but with shipping, it was increased to more than $31.00 total.

Must be a bug, charging that much for shipping. ;)
[/QUOTE]

lol

Man, I guess I will continue to take my business elsewhere.

[quote name='Soljah']Are you affiliated with gogamer.com at all? I see no link on either site to each other. If not, why such a similarname/site choice?[/QUOTE]
Wait, the GoGamer rep on CAG links us to a site called GoGamer10.com and you have to ask whether it's related to GoGamer or not?

I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but that seems really painfully obvious.

[quote name='Altanis']I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but that seems really painfully obvious.[/QUOTE]Only if you can read. Right, Mike? jk

[quote name='confoosious']So how much is shipping?

(I hate going through the checkout process just to find out.)[/QUOTE]

A previous post (previous page) showed that it's currently $6 per item. Hopefully a bug, or a HUGE oversight. I know GoGamer.com had shipping fees to cover some of the "savings" you got on some decent deals, but this is pretty crazy considering a majority of games here are probably jewel cases.

Indeed, go with USPS first class!

[quote name='Rhett']A previous post (previous page) showed that it's currently $6 per item. Hopefully a bug, or a HUGE oversight. I know GoGamer.com had shipping fees to cover some of the "savings" you got on some decent deals, but this is pretty crazy considering a majority of games here are probably jewel cases.

Indeed, go with USPS first class![/QUOTE]

thanks. maybe $3-4 would be fine but $6?

is gogamer16.com registered yet?

Well... I just checked a few games, and it's actually cheaper to buy the games directly from Amazon. $6.00 shipping ruins the deals.

I think Amazon has spoiled us all with their Prime and FSSS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I tried to order Eat Lead... just to try the site. $4.90 (great, I thought)... but the final price was $11 with shipping costs (5 days shipping).

Amazon is offering the game for $10, Prime Eligible (2 days shipping).

By the way, the site is kinda glitchy... I could't press the Checkout button. I had to restart the browser. And sometimes the games says: Pre-Order instead of In Stock.

[quote name='Altanis']Wait, the GoGamer rep on CAG links us to a site called GoGamer10.com and you have to ask whether it's related to GoGamer or not?

I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but that seems really painfully obvious.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='DeathDream']Thought the motto "Play More Pay Less" was "Pay More Pay Less" for whatever reason, its what my eye saw.

I'd switch those two around to Pay Less, Play More.

It was a WTF moment.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. I saw the same thing at first.

Hey fellas (and girls if there are any),

Sorry for the delay. I need to check on that shipping thing, because that really sounds off.

I asked IT about getting GoGamer logins over to GG10. I think, for technical reasons beyond my feeble comprehension, there are obstacles to getting your passwords over. More on that when I know what I'm talking about.:drool:

And you'll be elated to know we inserted that infamous comma! :applause:

As for the

Rebranding GoGamer's cheap games to GoGamer10.com, but keeping the crazy shipping costs reminds me of Comcast/Xfinity.

Srsly bro, appreciate you posting here but it appears you are not listening. SHIPPING KILLS YOUR DEALS!

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']I need to check on that shipping thing, because that really sounds off. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='wynams']Srsly bro, appreciate you posting here but it appears you are not listening. SHIPPING KILLS YOUR DEALS![/QUOTE]

So who exactly isn't listening?

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']Obviously, I'm not retarded enough to insult the customers I'm trying to bring in.[/QUOTE]

Ever heard the customer is always right? You could have just apologized for the misunderstanding and tried to gain potential customers back. You opted to say that little gem instead.

I agree with the sentiments of another poster; I'd be asking for your manager if this were a store. If you want to act like a child, then do it on your own time. As it stands, you're representing a company with your words and doing a piss poor job of it.

I, like others, will not be using your site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bamf226']Wow, I can't believe how pissy everyone is over a joke. Everything is funny until you are the target. Get your panties unbunched and laugh a little.[/QUOTE]

This board is already filled with elitist cunts. And once someone starts advertising their own site here it gets 100 times worse towards that person.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Ever heard the customer is always right?[/QUOTE]

:roll: No such thing. Some customers are not worth the cost/effort it takes to keep them and the company is better off without them. Also allow me to introduce you to: http://notalwaysright.com/

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']I agree with the sentiments of another poster; I'd be asking for your manager if this were a store. If you want to act like a child, then do it on your own time. As it stands, you're representing a company with your words and doing a piss poor job of it.

I, like others, will not be using your site.[/QUOTE]

Ahh I see you would be one of those customers. Why do I get the feeling you wouldnt have shopped their anyways...

WOW, lots and lots of information. Being an old time gamer I understand and appreciate the time you put in in testing the site. I am the IT Manager and would like to thank everyone for their help with the new site. We have made some corrections and are working on others (site speed). I know that the shipping costs are an issue we are doing our best to reduce our costs and pass the saving on to everyone. Again Thanks

[quote name='Bertyo']Me too, also you made 2 threads, you're a pretty terrible rep.[/QUOTE]

He said JK guys... have a sense of humor, and come on now, you are only backing up his joke about customers not being able to read.

They always say they will never shop at a certain site/store, but when a deal comes along they like, suddenly they quickly forget they were boycotting that site/store.

I'm bumping this, because I forgot it existed and there seems to be some pretty good weekly deals this week, Rhythm Heaven, Muramasa, Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament. I kept putting off buying the Steambot Chronicles game for PSP when Amazon was selling it for like $12 thinking it would go lower, then it shot back up to $39.99, so I had to get it for $9.90. Plus there's a $2.99 shipping option now. I did notice they've got a picture on the left hand side of the site advertising the Age of Conan collectors edition for $4.90 but when you click on it it's $9.90. If there are any GoGamer reps still following this thread you might want to fix that.

What an embarrassing thread for CAG posters. Anyway, I noticed Blue Dragon is cheaper than Amazon if you don't have Prime and don't mind however long it takes to arrive.

[quote name='rainking187']I'm bumping this, because I forgot it existed and there seems to be some pretty good weekly deals this week, Rhythm Heaven, Muramasa, Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournament. I kept putting off buying the Steambot Chronicles game for PSP when Amazon was selling it for like $12 thinking it would go lower, then it shot back up to $39.99, so I had to get it for $9.90. Plus there's a $2.99 shipping option now. I did notice they've got a picture on the left hand side of the site advertising the Age of Conan collectors edition for $4.90 but when you click on it it's $9.90. If there are any GoGamer reps still following this thread you might want to fix that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. And my god, I just looked at some of the old posts. What the hell, guys?

I don't really get the hate for GoGamer or their $10 site. They occasionally have some good deals and if that's not enough for members of a site called Cheap Ass Gamer, then you guys are doing it wrong.

bread's done
Back