Goguenator's 2nd Lowball - All Packages Have Been Shipped and Please Leave Feedback!

[quote name='Squarehard']Street Fighter Collection - $14
Street Fighter Collection 2 - $12[/QUOTE]

Alright, Squarehard...I give up. I'll let you have them.

Final Fantasy VII Black Label Misprint Version (A/B) - $25

what the hell. why not.

Dr.Robotnics Mean Bean Machine (A, Complete) $4
Final Fantasy VII Black Label Misprint Version (A/B) - $26

Thanks God that I decided not to get Silent Hill because I will be in that war. It seen all the games that I want are very hot so I have to dodge them, I can't really spend that much sadly...

Wow... I didn't get anything... got sniped at the end by thejam.

Oh well I hope you enjoy your new games. I guess it wasn't meant for me.

I gotta hand it to you G-man, it took guts offering up that many quality ps1 games for auction :bouncy:

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I gotta hand it to you G-man, it took guts offering up that many quality ps1 games for auction :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Definitely suckered me in! XD

I'm sad that I didn't win the one thing that drew me into this lowball and that is Pocket Fighter.

Didn't see speed replace his double bid over mine.

Curses T___T

Ever heard of ending on a weekend? I got school :(

@Squarehard Do you really need both Street Fighter Collections??? I'll buy it from you :)

[quote name='Ash Burton']Ever heard of ending on a weekend? I got school :(

@Squarehard Do you really need both Street Fighter Collections??? I'll buy it from you :)[/QUOTE]

Let me think about it, :3

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Duke Nukem Land of the Babes (B/C, Instructions & Game Only) - $5[/QUOTE]
Missing posts erryday.

Oh well. Code Veronica for $5 is still a steal, at least as per your advice Indigo.

He did fine, you have to factor in fees from Ebay, time and the off chance of being screwed over by buyers. I took much larger hits than this, Lowballs are all about the gift of giving games to gamers, its not about the money.

[quote name='aptanor']Missing posts erryday.

Oh well. Code Veronica for $5 is still a steal, at least as per your advice Indigo.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, Code Veronica is a must-have if you do any sort of Dreamcast collecting (heck, it was the reason I purchased a Dreamcast system when it was first released). At the time the graphics were unequaled, and you really couldn't do much better until the original Resident Evil RE-make and Resident Evil 4. Give it another ten years and maybe collectors will appreciate it better.

I agree Godly, but in the end it's all about gaining reputation on CAG. I took a huge loss from it all but I still will have to see how it all works out in the end. Still love having lowballs as always and helping out the CAG community with their game collections! =]

I've been planning one, but a few of the items I was planning to put up were also in BV's last one, and they went for way less then I expected (most specifically Xenosaga III). I kind of wonder how often people just miss an item when skimming the list that they would have bid on had they seen it.

Well I got sniped hard by speedracer while I was at work this evening, but still got some great stuff(MAINLY LEGEND OF DRAGOON, DAMN YOU). Thanks for hosting this gogu!

Damn, missed out on Substance. Need that and I'll have all three of the essential collection.

Scott Matthews, you are now PM'd :D

Good lowball, you'll get more of my money with a weekend end time though ;)

bread's done
Back