Goguenator's 2nd Lowball - All Packages Have Been Shipped and Please Leave Feedback!

[quote name='Goguenator']Yah...A little less then what I thought I would get, but we are all CAG's for a reason! =D[/QUOTE]

How close are you now gu? *starts digging for change in couch*

[quote name='Potatoeman']Well I got sniped hard by speedracer while I was at work this evening, but still got some great stuff(MAINLY LEGEND OF DRAGOON, DAMN YOU). Thanks for hosting this gogu![/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel better, I was actually here and still missed a couple of bids that I would have crushed if I saw em go in. I'm going to be pissed about MGS Substance for a long time. I accidentally bid the same amount that was out there.

But yea. You have good taste in games. :D
[quote name='speedracer']Final Fantasy VII Black Label Misprint Version (A/B) - $26[/QUOTE]
Just wanted to point this one out. The final results still have Indigo's $25 bid.

[quote name='speedracer']Final Fantasy VII Black Label Misprint Version (A/B) - $26[/QUOTE]
Just wanted to point this one out. The final results still have Indigo's $25 bid.

Damn, How did I not make ONE mistake in my first lowball but now I make 2 in my second...lol I will be getting invoices out hopefully tomorrow night because I am working all day, all night, and all day tomorrow. Sorry for the wait everyone! =[

[quote name='Goguenator']Damn, How did I not make ONE mistake in my first lowball but now I make 2 in my second...lol I will be getting invoices out hopefully tomorrow night because I am working all day, all night, and all day tomorrow. Sorry for the wait everyone! =[[/QUOTE]

Unacceptable! How dare you have a life!

RAWR!

Nah it's fine. :3

[quote name='Goguenator']Damn, How did I not make ONE mistake in my first lowball but now I make 2 in my second...lol I will be getting invoices out hopefully tomorrow night because I am working all day, all night, and all day tomorrow. Sorry for the wait everyone! =[[/QUOTE]

if youre doing another lowball you can hold off on my stuff and we can settle up when your done or now its up to you. I'm not in any hurry.

[quote name='Goguenator']What address did you try and send it to Tempius? I sent an invoice to you and you should be able to send it to either [email protected] for paypal or [email protected] for Amazon. Sent everyone invoices so check them out ASAP![/QUOTE]

I tried sending a paypal payment to your Amazon name....but I figured it out, lol.

Well just want to update everyone, I will have no time this weekend to ship anything out. My next day off is sunday so I will get EVERYONES packages out that have paid already. Thanks again for understanding, I worked 60 hours this week and have no time for anything =\

[quote name='Goguenator']Well just want to update everyone, I will have no time this weekend to ship anything out. My next day off is sunday so I will get EVERYONES packages out that have paid already. Thanks again for understanding, I worked 60 hours this week and have no time for anything =\[/QUOTE]

Working through weekend myself. Paid via paypal

So just want to update everyone on the lowballs. Everyone has paid from both lowballs which is a great success so I want to thank each and every CAG member that took part in them. I also will be shipping ALL the packages out tomorrow (Monday) and everyone should receive them by Thursday at the latest. Thanks again to everyone in the CAG community that helped me out and hopefully I will have a 3rd lowball once I get my collection rolling again! =]

Just wanted to let you know that I got my package (from your first lowball) over the weekend, but I won't be back in town until Thursday. I'll leave feedback then, thanks!

Just wanted to update one last time and say thank you to everyone! I updated the feedback I got and left everyone else their feedback in return. If you have received your package and haven't left any feedback yet please do or if you have a question about something left me know and I will try and fix it. Thanks again!

bread's done
Back