Goguenator's 2nd Lowball - All Packages Have Been Shipped and Please Leave Feedback!

[quote name='Goguenator']haha thanks, I'm not expecting much till the last day of the lowball when it will probably get very exciting and me doing lots of updating >_< lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, that is what I actually do... expect a lot of craziness. But I always check to see if the games I want are hot or not.

[quote name='Goguenator']I always wonder if I should change my End Time a little sooner...but everyone would not like that lol[/QUOTE]

bad idea.

63. Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix (C, GH) wuxbustah8 $2
74. Starwars Battlefront 2 (A/B) wuxbustah8 $2
126. Batman (B/C) wuxbustah8 $1
129. Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (A/B) wuxbustah8 $1
131. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (A) wuxbustah8 $1

1. Battlefield Bad Company 2: Ultimate Editon w/ Unused DLC Codes (A) - 9$
54. Gradius V (A, BD) - 3$
87. Crash Bandicoot 2 (C, GH, CC) 1$
88. Crash Bandicoot 3 (C, GH, CC) 1$
134. Starfox Assault (B) 3$
196. Playstation Soundtrack Vol.1 (S) 1$

Just wanted to ask if anyone is interested in computer parts? I am trying to see if anyone want a Core i7 920 Processor or an Intel 40gb SSD? If there are enough people that are interested I might put it into the lowball, if not then I will sell it on ebay so let me know ASAP in a PM or post in this thread if anyone is interested. Thanks!

[quote name='Goguenator']Just wanted to ask if anyone is interested in computer parts? I am trying to see if anyone want a Core i7 920 Processor or an Intel 40gb SSD? If there are enough people that are interested I might put it into the lowball, if not then I will sell it on ebay so let me know ASAP in a PM or post in this thread if anyone is interested. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Put them in the lowball.
Ill instantly bid.

But I still don't believe many people are interested in the processor or SSD >_< I don't think it would reach the amount I would like to sell them for =\

Nah, the Sandy Bridge are the new 2nd Gen Core i Series processors. I just ordered a Core i7 970 and a 3rd Gen 120gb SSD through Intel for cheap so I am trying to sell what I currently have. I will just probably sell on ebay anyways because, not many people would be on it and I would probably end up selling the $200 processor for $5 haha.

aha well thanks for the consideration Godly, I'll probably just throw it all on ebay instead. Can't wait till the final day of my lowball to see how many times i'll have to update the bids >_< lol

[quote name='DudeImGodly']always with the upbdding.. dont you have a bidding war over a ratchet and clank game or something?
;)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry buddy I got all of the front lines covered ;)

Edit: Gogun, what car are you getting?

Well they had Chargers but 15k+ and had about 80k+ miles on them. I would so wanted one of those but mine after my trade was about 11k and only 250/Month so not to bad.

[quote name='Goguenator']Well they had Chargers but 15k+ and had about 80k+ miles on them. I would so wanted one of those but mine after my trade was about 11k and only 250/Month so not to bad.[/QUOTE]

Not bad at all...

bread's done
Back