GoHastings B2G1 for $1 (used)

[quote name='panzerfaust']Oh, good call. Completely forgot about that holiday.[/QUOTE]

Accursed federal holidays, making me have to wait longer for my packages to arrive T____T

(PS3) Singularity at 26.60 on gohastings... how bad was this game to have it be going for 1/2 the MSRP used already? o_O Reviews weren't bad... I get that it's a bioshock knockoff kinda... and I guess it did come out in June of this year... so half price in 4 months?

Anyone got a "how much I'd pick this up for" thought?

[quote name='Blade']Excessive shipping charges always ruins this "deal." :([/QUOTE]

True that =/
(PS3): Infamous + Killzone 2 + Just Cause 2= $55.xx (deal/shipping/tax included)

Felt like a good deal til you see tax + shipping total up to the price of 1 game =/. Just cant force myself to press the buy button.

[quote name='thresherhorn'](PS3) Singularity at 26.60 on gohastings... how bad was this game to have it be going for 1/2 the MSRP used already? o_O Reviews weren't bad... I get that it's a bioshock knockoff kinda... and I guess it did come out in June of this year... so half price in 4 months?

Anyone got a "how much I'd pick this up for" thought?[/QUOTE]
Seems like a title that will continue to drop in price. If you're willing to wait, it'll most likely drop again by the time gohastings does their next B2G1.

I've been following Singularity on the :ps3: at Gohastings for a little over 2 months now and it has remained the same 26.60 untouched. The only time I see the price change is that is goes temporarily up. Last week it went upto 34.xx which pissed me off.. so as soon as it went back down to 26.60 I made no hesitation to buy it as it came as my "1 dollar" game after getting Heavy Rain and Resonance of Fate for the B2G1 sale. :booty:

I just got an email that one of my three games shipped. Hopefully, it won't be long before the others ship.

[quote name='Dark Firstborn']I've been following Singularity on the :ps3: at Gohastings for a little over 2 months now and it has remained the same 26.60 untouched. The only time I see the price change is that is goes temporarily up. Last week it went upto 34.xx which pissed me off.. so as soon as it went back down to 26.60 I made no hesitation to buy it as it came as my "1 dollar" game after getting Heavy Rain and Resonance of Fate for the B2G1 sale. :booty:[/QUOTE]

I think they have a minimum of $26.60 used flagged for many newer/popular games. It won't drop below that price for a while.

Almost pulled the trigger on this sale, but after doing the math, forget it. I could have got Enslaved for $42, Dead Rising 2 for $44, and the new Spiderman game for a buck.

However, I did the math and after taxes and shipping, I would be paying almost $40 per game. Not worth it!!

[quote name='thresherhorn'](PS3) Singularity at 26.60 on gohastings... how bad was this game to have it be going for 1/2 the MSRP used already? o_O Reviews weren't bad... I get that it's a bioshock knockoff kinda... and I guess it did come out in June of this year... so half price in 4 months?

Anyone got a "how much I'd pick this up for" thought?[/QUOTE]

i actually thought this game was pretty fun/a bit creepy /nice graphics and good game play-also most non big titles seem to fall to half price within a few months now a days anyway.

look for the family video thread they are selling it for $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome just got

Alan wake
Metro 2033 - free
Prince of persia the sands
Soul calibur broken destiny - free
Ninja gaiden 2
Darksiders

For 80 bucks. What a bargain.

[quote name='kingkiller33']Almost pulled the trigger on this sale, but after doing the math, forget it. I could have got Enslaved for $42, Dead Rising 2 for $44, and the new Spiderman game for a buck.

However, I did the math and after taxes and shipping, I would be paying almost $40 per game. Not worth it!![/QUOTE]

?

$42 + $44 + $1 = $87 + tax (dunno where you live, but let's say 9%) = $94.83 + $6.84 (shipping for three games)
= $101.67

$101.67/3 = $33.89 each. Not nearly 'almost $40,' unless I'm doing the math wrong.

The games I ordered monday came today. I ordered 6 older PS3 titles and all I can say is WOW! The games were in awesome shape with covers and manuals. Wil be buying from there again. THanks OP

[quote name='Dranakin']?

$42 + $44 + $1 = $87 + tax (dunno where you live, but let's say 9%) = $94.83 + $6.84 (shipping for three games)
= $101.67

$101.67/3 = $33.89 each. Not nearly 'almost $40,' unless I'm doing the math wrong.[/QUOTE]

Dead Rising 2 is $53.20, not $44. As the post validity police, I'm surprised you didn't verify every detail in its entirety before making your claim. Expedited shipping also costs $12 more than standard, making that user's post completely viable.

And with that, you just seem like a dick. =\

During the 25% sale, I'm pretty sure they sold me a game that was actually out of stock. I've waited a week now and no confirmation of NBA 2K11 being sent yet.

well, after receive so many great games, i finally am disappointed in hastings. they sent me a chinese bootleg boxset of the sopranos and the worst condition gta4 i have ever seen (nba game case, filthy, former hwv rental, destroyed manual).

[quote name='Blade']Dead Rising 2 is $53.20, not $44. As the post validity police, I'm surprised you didn't verify every detail in its entirety before making your claim. Expedited shipping also costs $12 more than standard, making that user's post completely viable.

And with that, you just seem like a dick. =\[/QUOTE]

For trying to claim that the person's a dick, I assume you'd know GoHastings' prices change daily. Stock fluctuates, and their prices do the same. Since a lot of people wanted DR2, it was ordered, and thus the stock decreased and the price increased.

And to discuss the $40 a game. If you add the extra $6 for priority, every game comes out to around $36.50 or something. Which I suppose could be close to $40. But getting it priority is silly, since the games typically come between 2-3 days after they're shipped. (Priority doesn't rush the employee putting the game in the envelope. The games come from individual stores as they're processed, not a warehouse.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gorge']During the 25% sale, I'm pretty sure they sold me a game that was actually out of stock. I've waited a week now and no confirmation of NBA 2K11 being sent yet.[/QUOTE]

Last Friday I bought F1 2010 during this sale & just got a cancellation e-mail. I guess they didn't have it in stock. No biggie though, I can pick it up at Kmart for $30 if I Buy Vanquish.

[quote name='DeathDream']I got one of my games out of the six yesterday. Hoping the others show up before the day ends :)[/QUOTE]

Well I just got three more of my games today. Still missing two.

Prince of Persia and Mass Effect 2.

gohastings sent me the wrong game instead of sending me dead rising 2 that I ordered they sent me scene it box office hits I sent them an email about the issue do any of you guys knows how long it usually takes them to respond to the email to fix this problem.

[quote name='realskillz']gohastings sent me the wrong game instead of sending me dead rising 2 that I ordered they sent me scene it box office hits I sent them an email about the issue do any of you guys knows how long it usually takes them to respond to the email to fix this problem.[/QUOTE]

Usually a few days. Its faster if you call them. I don't think their CS line is open on Sundays, not sure about Saturdays, so its best if you call today.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Is there anyway to track your order?[/QUOTE]

You can see whether they shipped it or not, but they don't provide tracking information.

I went ahead and picked up the PS2 Hitman Trilogy (I loved these games and never actually bought them) with Lost Planet 1 and Kane & Lynch 1 since I never played it. Came out to 34 bucks shipped for 5 games. I hope it all works out.

Has anyone bought hardcover books from gohastings? I have been tempted over and over on these sales to pick up some used CE strat guides, but I don't because I am afraid to get a book that is beat to hell.

bread's done
Back