goHastings Buy 2 Used Games Get 1 for $1

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Previously viewed is the one that usually comes with manual and case, right?

EDIT: Used is better according to post #20 in the 10% off thread, as far as "complete" games go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankfully, GoHasting's stock changes daily. Along with their prices.

Everyone hope what you want goes in stock tomorrow, and it's not ordered at night (since prices seem to change in the morning, at least from what I remember.

[quote name='Interfeci']Thankfully, GoHasting's stock changes daily. Along with their prices.

Everyone hope what you want goes in stock tomorrow, and it's not ordered at night (since prices seem to change in the morning, at least from what I remember.[/QUOTE]

I've always felt this was kind of rare though...but I guess people have til the end of the week. Unfortunately, it's possible that another game in the right price range that you wanted might be sold out.

Yeah, B2G1's are awesome, but also cumbersome.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']I'm probably older than you. It's only recently that the teacher's union stepped up full force with political correctness indoctrination. What is it like knowing that you never learned to think on your own because your worldview was shaped by liberal hacks?[/QUOTE]

...Gayest post ever.

Sorry, couldn't help but baiting the homophobic republican....let's see if it bites!

I don't see how you could be sold those games without both discs unless it was specified. It's not like a bonus disc with making of videos or the soundtrack. Sure neither the extra disc in forza or the halo 3 MP disc is as necessary as say mass effect's second disc, but I would imagine it's a 100% chance to get both or you get to complain and get another one.

im thinking of:
blue dragon
crackdown
bioshock

for 24.38 shipped.
i've been wanting a jrpg game or 2 so any suggjestion of swaping games out?

I'd suggest Lost Odyssey. Blue Dragon is good, takes a while to get into but is still good. Lost Odyssey is, imo, the best JRPG this generation. I think I saw it on their site for cheap earlier.

I just want Ratchet and Clank ToD as the most expensive game, but thanks to the blockbuster I already own all of the cheaper games that I would have wanted to purchase.
Curse you blockbuster

[quote name='Interfeci']Thankfully, GoHasting's stock changes daily. Along with their prices.

Everyone hope what you want goes in stock tomorrow, and it's not ordered at night (since prices seem to change in the morning, at least from what I remember.[/QUOTE]

Oh? Guess I'll keep my eye on the website then.

Used is a trade in and previously viewed is a retired rental honestly used is usually in better shape but previously viewed has a better chance of box and manual. Used to work at a Hastings for what it's worth.

[quote name='Agentredd']Used is a trade in and previously viewed is a retired rental honestly used is usually in better shape but previously viewed has a better chance of box and manual. Used to work at a Hastings for what it's worth.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Resistance: Retribution and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for $28 shipped. All were used. Hopefully i get the box and manual.

[quote name='thunderhawk862002']Is anyone else having trouble with the dealpro code not working? My shipping is still 6.84.[/QUOTE]
I tried it a couple times pressing the Enter button to activate it, and it didn't do anything- but when I tried it a third time pressing Activate Code or whatever it worked right away.

[quote name='thunderhawk862002']Is anyone else having trouble with the dealpro code not working? My shipping is still 6.84.[/QUOTE]

DEALPRO takes $6 off orders $50 or more. It's supposed to offset shipping, not remove it.

Has anyone tried to get movies/box sets from their website? I was trying to get Dragonball Z box sets, but for some reason I have to buy THREE and the fourth one is $1, but on their website its advertised just like the video games, buy 2, get 1 for $1. Very weird...

I'm on the fence at the checkout page with the new Pokemon game. I really want the Pokewalker to go with it, but I'm not sure it'd come with one since it's used. Plus they're nearly $20 a pop on ebay, so I'd be spending much more separately than I would if I bought them new together. :/ Anyone with a B&M Hastings closeby know if they need to have a Pokewalker to be traded in/seem to come with one used?

im having trouble with the order review and payment screen.everytime i click place order it brings me back to the same screen and says please review errors highlighted in red....but i dont see any errors,ive checked all my info to make sure it is all correct.anyone else have any problems with this?
edit:i think i figured it out,i recently moved and need to change my adress for my cc

Thanks OP! Gonna get in on this. Does anyone know if Darksiders comes in the metallic cover or the matte?? thanks.

Has anyone received shipping confirmations on the more popular games that went out of stock such as Heavy Rain yet? Some of my games have shipped already but the ones that went out of stock have yet to move and I'm fearing they oversold them.

Update: Just got 5 more confirmations, never mind!

[quote name='Jinooka']Thanks OP! Gonna get in on this. Does anyone know if Darksiders comes in the metallic cover or the matte?? thanks.[/QUOTE]

The way (I think) they work is that they have stock per physical store, and they send out that stock individually. So the answer is, it's random depending on what people traded in.

My Uncharted 2 went out for shipment yesterday; heavy rain and demon's soul today. Looks like they're all coming in separate shipments. Anyone know if they provide tracking numbers?

[quote name='epicjas0n']My Uncharted 2 went out for shipment yesterday; heavy rain and demon's soul today. Looks like they're all coming in separate shipments. Anyone know if they provide tracking numbers?[/QUOTE]

It always does, that's why they have high-ish shipping costs.

AFAIK, they don't have tracking numbers, but since I started buying from them, I've gotten ~50 out of the ~50 shipped, so I wouldn't worry much.

Got my final shipping confirmation yesterday on the 3 Wii games I ordered a few days ago, SSBM took the longest.

My only concern is that in the order detail it showed up as full price, is everyone else's? Just want to make sure they didn't overcharge me $26.50, since it was my $1 game.

I'm waiting on the confirmations for the new order I placed yesterday for 1 PS3 and the Klonoa Wii game (a B-day present for my 6yo nephew).

uncle....you should be fine. That happened to me on blu-rays, and on your charge it shows up as the checkout amount, meaning the $1 is accounted for.

Got confirmation on all 9 of the Wii games I ordered today, now just need to wait if they come in original cases.

Cool, I decided to take up this offer and got (PS3 titles) Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, Brutal Legend, and Spiderman: Web of Shadows for $28 including shipping. Not bad for a bunch of games I always wanted to play but never picked up.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']uncle....you should be fine. That happened to me on blu-rays, and on your charge it shows up as the checkout amount, meaning the $1 is accounted for.

Got confirmation on all 9 of the Wii games I ordered today, now just need to wait if they come in original cases.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks for letting me know, wasn't sure if it was how they always do things or not, just didn't want to get overcharged. ;)

i got my xbox about the end of last summer

anyone got any suggestions for on some older games int he 10$ mark i might watn to check out? :)

[quote name='Kevfactor']i got my xbox about the end of last summer

anyone got any suggestions for on some older games int he 10$ mark i might watn to check out? :)[/QUOTE]

Looking through that price range, these games stand out for me:

Burnout Paradise
Bioshock
Mirror's Edge
Chronicles of Riddick
Ghostbusters
Street Fighter IV
Mass Effect
Gears of War (Limited edition) - $7.97

[quote name='doreo503']Cool, I decided to take up this offer and got (PS3 titles) Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, Brutal Legend, and Spiderman: Web of Shadows for $28 including shipping. Not bad for a bunch of games I always wanted to play but never picked up.[/QUOTE]

man spiderman is kind of fun... there's something addicting about it.

Man. If Brutal Legend and Mirror's Edge hadn't gone up in price for the PS3 I'd get those 2 and Ghostbusters for cheap. I'll just wait it out and see if they lower soon.

Why is it everytime a site has a buy 2 get 1 I always snag two easy, but the third game is always so tricky to figure out.

Sweet! They just cancelled my order for Just Cause 2. Why is that sweet? Because it wasn't my cheapest game, and I know I'll be able to pick it up for cheap in a few months anyway. So I ended up getting God of War III and Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing for a total of $62.09 shipped. I love it when B2G1 turns into B1G1.

We had a problem with processing your order. Please contact Guest Service at [email protected] or 877-427-8464.

----

Of course! I finally figure out my three games and now an issue arises with the order.

EDIT: Called and resolved issue, should ship by Friday.

Just got my Uncharted 2...didn't come with a manual -_-...and are "used" games supposed to come with a white sticker w/ a barcode around the middle ring?

[quote name='epicjas0n']Just got my Uncharted 2...didn't come with a manual -_-...and are "used" games supposed to come with a white sticker w/ a barcode around the middle ring?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, sounds like a Pre-Viewed rental pull to me. I've gotten one or two of those as well.

I am totally confused, what is the difference between previously viewed and used? Because Brutal Legend was out of stock used, so I picked up the previously viewed version as my $1 game. Should I expect it to come without a manual or anything else?

There should really be a Hastings thread, with explanations. Previously viewed are rentals. Worse condition than used. Used are games that have been traded in.

I guess, in theory, some previously viewed are probably in better condition, but on the whole, worse.

Got 3 of my 9 USED Wii purchases today. All came with original case and manual - like new. The Conduit was even the special edition complete with special edition booklet.

[quote name='JNKryo']Hmm, sounds like a Pre-Viewed rental pull to me. I've gotten one or two of those as well.[/QUOTE]

-_- bleh...kinda peeved but at least the disc and case were in perfect condition. Anyone know where I find cheap replacement manuals?

to the ones that didnt get any manual, is there any chance that if you call gohasting or something you can get the manual sent????

[quote name='Ktraze']to the ones that didnt get any manual, is there any chance that if you call gohasting or something you can get the manual sent????[/QUOTE]

No, there's no guarantee of a manual.

I ordered a couple things and the first two came today. They came with a lotto ticket, and apparently i "won" B2G1 for $1 (yay?), lost the other one, and then both came with an online lotto where i won a 10% off an entire order for both cards (meaning two different codes). If anyone wants one, PM me.

im still debating if i want to spend any more money, i want the games and this is a good deal, but i've bought enough games in the last 2 months... so does anyone know when this b2g1 is ending, and there will be others right?

[quote name='the_punisher']I ordered a couple things and the first two came today. They came with a lotto ticket, and apparently i "won" B2G1 for $1 (yay?), lost the other one, and then both came with an online lotto where i won a 10% off an entire order for both cards (meaning two different codes). If anyone wants one, PM me.[/QUOTE]

I got the same thing on my card. I didn't win the scratch 3 coins thing but there were three mushroom shapes hidden. I wonder what I could've won if I actually got them.

bread's done
Back