GoHastings.com clearance on new games (Zone of the Enders HD $7.99 + shipping, others)

I got my copy of ZoE HD (PS3) in the mail today. It was repacked in non-original shrink wrap but the case, disc, and manual were all in great condition from what I saw. Came with a note saying "We remove everything so we can display it in our physical shops" or something like that.

Clearly not *new* but very like new.

Played 40 mins of ZoE 2 on it. Framerates are vastly improved over my PS2 edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my copy of ZoE HD (PS3) in the mail today. It was repacked in non-original shrink wrap but the case, disc, and manual were all in great condition from what I saw. Came with a note saying "We remove everything so we can display it in our physical shops" or something like that.

Clearly not *new* but very like new.

Played 40 mins of ZoE 2 on it. Framerates are vastly improved over my PS2 edition.
Thanks to the update.. it was shit before on the PS3 but after the patch, I think the PS3 version is better than the 360 version (don't think they updated that version).

Pondered about Zoe ... have the second one on my ps2 and frankly it's not my cup of tea.  Thought I'd give it a second go but zoe1 is just not very good and doubtful hd will fix the clunky nature of that one.

Fuse is underrated. Excellent game albeit misguided at times.

bread's done
Back