gohastings.com Used Blu Ray Sale 40% Off

jd302426

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
gohastings.com is having their blu sale again Friday and Saturday. 40% off used Blus. They also have a $5 off $25 automatic discount. Here are some blus cheaper than $5:
http://www.gohastings.com/browse/MO...64/N/2458+4294940756/departmentName/MOVIE.uts

Shipping is $3 for first movie $1 for each other after. Use discount multiple times to get free shipping. Sale is also in-store.

Boxsets are not included in this sale, sale just kicked in District 9 was 20 when posted now 12.

Here is a list of games you can trade in for $20 credit in-store, maybe some good flips?
http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/section.jsp?departmentName=POD&podName=VGTradeIns

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='freshzen']They sent me 2 copies of The Condemned. Same order number. I wish they would have sent me an extra Paprika or Watchmen =P[/QUOTE]

hopefully your copies of the condemned are in better shape then mine was.

Looks like they are canceling orders now. My Slumdog, Hellboy (1), Indiana Jones Crystal Skull, and Pinapple Express were all canceled =( Slumdog Millionaire is a huge want for me too. They did ship Underworld 3 and I Am Legend at the last minute though apparently. I think those are the only 2 I still haven't received. Anybody want to trade Slumdog for a Crank 2 with just the feature film disc?

[quote name='Morphx2']I went to my Hastings store and bought 5 blu-rays for 40% off :)[/QUOTE]

So this is going on in store? I might check mine out.

Time to do an update. Most things I ordered arrived in great shape. Three things haven't shipped (American Psycho, Saw IV, I am Legend), and one thing shipped just yesterday (27 Dresses).

Monsters and Aliens came with sticker residue and was getting stuck when ejecting from my PS3, but otherwise pristine. It even came with 4 sealed 3D glasses and Chucky Cheese coupons.

I received about 4 movies with the digical copy disc, but I haven't checked if the digital copies are unused or anything of the sort. And 2 movies that should have the digital copies disc did not. Only Hitman came scratched (when I opened the mailer, the disc was sticking out of the case), but I fast forwarded through it on my PS3 and it didn't seem to have a hiccup. All came with original cases, with only one cracked, but I'm not sure which ones are supposed to have any inserts inside, but I rarely look at the extras. Oh, and Saw was still new. Not shrinkwrapped, but the top and bottom stickers were still there.

Never ordered anything from them before, so I'm 9/10 happy with them so far.

[quote name='41down']heh. do you honestly think i feel like i have to prove anything to you?...all i know is those two discs looked like a cat clawed them and i got credit for them. i dont really care if you believe me or not.[/QUOTE]

wow. feeling like a douche just today? or is this chronic? did you even test it? are you just being pissy cause it wasnt perfect and decided to try to scam your $ back? im sure those $7 will fund a nice night out for you and your date, may i recommend KFC? looks to be right up your alley.

i got 3 of the 20 movies i ordered cancelled (FF: Advent Children, The Messenger and Pinocchio). sucks that they were all pretty big wants for me, but i placed those ordered later in that day than all the rest.

the other 17 all arrived in either good or great shape, Star Trek was new/sealed even.

The following item(s) have been cancelled. Either the item(s) were cancelled at your request or our sources were unable to ship the item(s) due to availability. You will not be charged for any cancelled items. We apologize for any inconvenience.

ORDER NUMBER:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cancel Qty Title Price per Item
1 The Prestige [Blu-ray] $5.33
1 Unbreakable [Blu-ray] $5.00
1 Revolver [2005] [WS] [Blu-ray] $6.73
1 Afro Samurai: Resurrection [Di $6.73
1 Varsity Blues [Deluxe Edition] $6.63

:cry:

My copy of High School Musical came in a DVD case but still had the BD cover inside. Now I need a BD case.

I already had HSM2 and am waiting on HSM3 to complete the trifecta for my daughter.

I must say, the BDs have been pristine. The HSM did have that center sticker (rental).

[quote name='postulio']wow. feeling like a douche just today? or is this chronic? did you even test it? are you just being pissy cause it wasnt perfect and decided to try to scam your $ back? im sure those $7 will fund a nice night out for you and your date, may i recommend KFC? looks to be right up your alley.
[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, you got me dude. i went through all that hassle to try and scam hastings out of their $7 :roll:. let me type it out slow for you since you obviously have a hard time with understanding people.

i
was
going
to send
the discs back
but the lady
told me not to
worry about it.

stop flaming.

and for anyone that cares...a few of mine were canceled also:

Cancel Qty Title Price per Item
1 Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back [ $4.84
1 Role Models [Unrated/Rated] [B $5.42
1 Up [4 Discs] [Includes Digital $9.16

How often do they do these online Blu sales? I totally missed this one and feel like I missed a goldmine. There's even a few things I would order right now, but the $5 discount appears to be gone. Just trying to get some info so I'll be prepared next time, haha.

finally recieved my district 9 today since i put the oreder last week. I did good for $37 shipped:
Pirates of the Caribean : At World's End
Pirates of the Caribean : Dead Man's Chest
Observe and Report
Star Trek
District 9

got all of mine.
Although I was a bit bummed that the Ice Age 3 was a "rental exclusive" copy.
I did send them an email about a couple that were supposed to come as 3 discs, but only came as one.
I don't expect much, but it's worth an email.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']How often do they do these online Blu sales? I totally missed this one and feel like I missed a goldmine. There's even a few things I would order right now, but the $5 discount appears to be gone. Just trying to get some info so I'll be prepared next time, haha.[/QUOTE]
i too must obtain this valuable information so i can be prepared next time...slightly earlier than the person above me. :cool:

[quote name='cRodz']i too must obtain this valuable information so i can be prepared next time...slightly earlier than the person above me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Well, the 20% they're doing now isn't bad at all. I can't figure out the damn $5 discount for the life of me though. Assuming it was gone, I just placed one big order last night (6 blus), totaling $52 after shipping. AFTER I submit my order, it shows my total as being $49. Shipping for 6 blus was $8. The difference of $3 would account for me being given $5 off even though it never indicated this at any point during my checkout. So, then today, I place another order, carefully making sure the total is just over $25 for 3 blus before shipping. I click submit, and no dice. My total is $30. I can't win, lol.

bread's done
Back