goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']Where are people seeing only one item? I only see one TIME.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, you're right. I went back to when they first announced it, definitely one-time-use, not one-item-only. I like one-item-only better though, for budget's sake...

[quote name='Rhett']Hmm, you're right. I went back to when they first announced it, definitely one-time-use, not one-item-only. I like one-item-only better though, for budget's sake...[/QUOTE]
Yea, one item makes better sense for the one time used. Otherwise, one time used is meaningless. But I'm not complaining. haha

I wonder if they would mass send out or in waves.

On another note, why is the code for 2 EA games for 24.99 GLADOS?

Do they not know that EA and Valve are completely different companies?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']yeah, but the fact that people have doubts about ordering from a company means the company is not doing there job in obtaining customers to the fullest.[/QUOTE]
But they will pay for return shipping on anything that goes wrong so there is no harm in ordering. That is, unless you find it a huge inconvenience to print a shipping label and drop it off. If that's not worth the chance to get great deals, then don't order. Problem solved.

[quote name='dmdragon']On another note, why is the code for 2 EA games for 24.99 GLADOS?

Do they not know that EA and Valve are completely different companies?[/QUOTE]

Portal 1 (The Orange Box) and Portal 2 are part of the EA Partners program.

[quote name='hostyl1']Portal 1 (The Orange Box) and Portal 2 are part of the EA Partners program.[/QUOTE]

I know EA published the orange box, but I'm pretty sure they had nothing to do with portal 2 since they did such a shitty job with the orange box.

[quote name='dmdragon']On another note, why is the code for 2 EA games for 24.99 GLADOS?

Do they not know that EA and Valve are completely different companies?[/QUOTE]

the code is a lie :D

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (
iconxbox360.gif
, not DS) jumped from $9 and some change used to $32.79 overnight.

might've been a pricing error to begin with for them to sell it that low, but it still hurt regardless. :cry:

Got the following (before shipping):

Tactics Ogre (psp): 13.05
NFS: Hot Pursuit (ps3): 13.94
Dead Space 2 (ps3): 14.52
Tales Vesperia (360): 12.39

Total: 63.02

was going to buy Alice but changed my mind. Only bought heavy rain for $13. Originally had 13 games in cart lol. Code is good til the 31st so maybe prices will go down further.

Just used my code. Picked up 12 games for $115 shipped! Got Killzone 3, Bulletstorm, Tron, Lego Harry Potter, Bioshock 2 and others...

[quote name='animemaniac14']and get 4% back on gohastings.com via coupon cactus! (see link in my sig!)[/QUOTE]

Please don't do that...

[quote name='Bigben7']Bulletstorm
Homefront
Fight Night Champion
EA Sports MMA
$65 Shipped[/QUOTE]

We try to avoid getting used EA games due to the "online pass" they require for online play. It's a total crapshoot as to whether the pass is used when you buy a game used. We lucked out when we got NFS Hot Pursuit from last week's sale, but that doesn't happen very often.

Also, already placed an order with the promo code, best part was 3rd Birthday for ~$12.

Placed my first order:

G.I. Joe $2.98
Splatterhouse $10.49
Tron $11.31
Vanquish $8.39

including shipping+tax: $44.83

FYI: The 360 Assbro Collector's Edition is in stock for anyone interested. $32.39 w/cpn.

[quote name='titanzguard']Got code - not applying 40%[/QUOTE]

are you applying it to a USED videogame? not new or previously viewed?

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't know what to buy :([/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I was thinking about picking up Operation Flashpoint: Red River, anyone know if its any good?

Dirt 3 (xbox) $22.19
Gran Turismo 5 $19.68
Burnout Revenge (xbox) $7.79

$56 shipped for all

I wanted Tales of Vesperia but it appears the poster above beat me to it

[quote name='CAG10954']NCAA Football 12 is $65.57 USED - What kind of BS is that?[/QUOTE]

$39.28 after code shocked they have used game came out 7-12

[quote name='Bigben7']$39.28 after code shocked they have used game came out 7-12[/QUOTE]
They usually have them USED a day after release @ $52.

With the code it would of been $29.80

Dynasty Warriors 7
Shadows of the Damned
Bulletstorm
Wet
White Knight Chronicles
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Halo Wars LE
Splinter Cell Conviction LE

$126 shipped - more than I wanted to spend, but couldn't pass up some of the deals.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Used - Xbox 360 $5.42
Brutal Legend Used - Xbox 360 $4.43
Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet Used - Xbox 360 $8.24
Shadows of the Damned Used - Xbox 360 $26.99
NBA Jam Used - Xbox 360 $12.59
Alice: Madness Returns Used - Xbox 360 $29.94
Call of Duty: World at War Used - Xbox 360 $6.90
The Godfather: The Game Used - Xbox 360 $5.99
Monopoly Streets Used - Xbox 360 $11.50

Not sure if this has been said yet or not, but this code works on consoles.... 250gb PS3 for 200 even shipped. That's nucking futs.

thinking about Duke Nukem, but $25 is still a little too high for me. I think im going to wait and a little bit before I use the code..

[quote name='kingkiller33']shit website is crashing[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to check out for the last ten minutes :cry: I've already missed out on dirt 3 because of it

thanks for the heads-up on the DS3 ssjmichael, now lets see if I can finally checkout

Just got
Zelda Twilight Princess
Heavenly Sword
Ratcht and clank a crack in tome
Ratchet and clank future tools of destruction
Assassins creed brotherhood
and Alan Wake

All for around $72 shipped. NB

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back