goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone happens to have an extra 40% off code they aren't using, PM me - I have a 1 month Xbox Live gold subscription code I'd be happy to trade.

If I were to order a gamecube does gohastings include the component cables, 1 controller and power cord with the system?

I ordered Killzone 1, 2, and 3 since i never got into it when they first came out. Funny thing is when Killzone arrived today...a game disk for Medal of Honor Vanguard was inside rather then Killzone. I lol'd and sent them an email.

[quote name='Techman16']If I were to order a gamecube does gohastings include the component cables, 1 controller and power cord with the system?[/QUOTE]

Highly doubt it on the component front considering you need to use the AV cable for audio output and the fact that not all Gamecubes were made with a component out jack, either.

[quote name='iggypop123']^ do you have 72 ours in a day? how you gonna play that much. im too old for gaming, dont know how people on this site squeeze in games into school, life and work.[/QUOTE]

I guess he had store credit or collects games

[quote name='kellte2']Highly doubt it on the component front considering you need to use the AV cable for audio output and the fact that not all Gamecubes were made with a component out jack, either.[/QUOTE]

And the fact that GC component cables are rare as balls.

Got my three games yesterday. Fortunately the two I wanted the most are in great shape, though the copy of Blazblue: Calamity Trigger I ordered had a huge tear down the spine where someone ripped off a GS sticker with about as much force as they possibly could. This'll be my first time trying to return something to gohastings because of cosmetic damage, so hopefully they let me swap for a better copy for free.

[quote name='Taboner']And the fact that GC component cables are rare as balls.[/QUOTE]

Yeah GC Component cables go for at least 80 bucks.

[quote name='Taboner']And the fact that GC component cables are rare as balls.[/QUOTE]

Not sure which is odder, that phrasing, or the fact that I have more than 2. :lol:
[quote name='scarhawk']Yeah GC Component cables go for at least 80 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Still? Maybe I should look into selling some of mine. I thought the value would have tanked when Wii component cables became readily available, so I never looked into selling them.

[quote name='scarhawk']Yeah GC Component cables go for at least 80 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Are you serious? i just found one in 5 bucks in a swapmeat and decide to pass.

Has anyone ordered a used PS2 console before? What's the condition for it? There are several versions and how can I tell which one is the latest? Thanks a lot.

[quote name='ProblEmZ']Got my code and used it on a used 250gb hd for xbox 360 S.... $47.51. Now just gotta wait for shipping confirmation.[/QUOTE]

Got my Xbox 250gb HD for 360 S on friday and it works perfectly! It didn't not come in original packaging but a much larger box than necessary full with air pockets and a padded envelop. If my backlog wasn't so big i might be remiss to have only bought the HD with my 40% off coupon. But then again i'm not searching for games and stuff currently heheh Seeing others and their hauls has got me curious.

Today I picked up:

Mass Effect 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
NBA 2k11
Nintendo DSi XL

for $124 total.

What a great deal, hopefully none of the items get cancelled.

[quote name='Mizzou75']thinking about picking up a bunch of cheap games. anyone have any opinions either way on these games? want to know if they are worth getting or not.

Eat Lead
Shadowrun
Stuntman Ignition
Stranglehold
Singularity
Section 8[/QUOTE]

Eat Lead is OK, if you are entertained my simple gameplay it's probably worth a few bucks. Strangehold isn't bad, either. Singularity is a superb game. Haven't played the others but I heard Stuntman wasn't that great.

[quote name='ProblEmZ']Got my Xbox 250gb HD for 360 S on friday and it works perfectly! It didn't not come in original packaging but a much larger box than necessary full with air pockets and a padded envelop. If my backlog wasn't so big i might be remiss to have only bought the HD with my 40% off coupon. But then again i'm not searching for games and stuff currently heheh Seeing others and their hauls has got me curious.[/QUOTE]

I want to order one of those so bad! My COD MW2 system still works perfectly though, so I can't really justify it. Dang you conscious! :wall:

My Tetris DS is already ready for shipping in less than 24 hours since ordering. I'm surprised GoHastings worked that fast on a Sunday. Must have been a slow day at whatever store its coming from.

[quote name='kellte2']My urge to impulse buy continues to rise as I read through these hauls...[/QUOTE]

I was like that for a while with this site until I realized I have more games than I'm ever going to need. I sat this sale out, and I'll wait until I clear out most of games until I get another one.

[quote name='iSuperfly']Today I picked up:

Mass Effect 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
NBA 2k11
Nintendo DSi XL

for $124 total.

What a great deal, hopefully none of the items get cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Very nice haul

I was able to pick up:

Alan Wake
x2 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Used
x2 Pokemon: Black Version

for 100 bucks shipped.

Brawl trades in for 32 and Pokemon trades in for 25 at Amazon and since Amazon Credit is like cash to me, I basically got the above for 43 bucks (I am keeping one of each). Pretty sick deal!

I used my 40% off code over a week ago. They shipped Darksiders and Risen last Monday, and finally shipped Bowsers Inside Story today. I was getting a little worried that it might get cancelled.

Just used mine to get Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Saints Row Double Pack for about $38. Was going for Alan Wake instead of Saints, but it went out of stock during checkout. :cry:

[quote name='Borexz']Are you serious? i just found one in 5 bucks in a swapmeat and decide to pass.[/QUOTE]

Oh, man, I'd love to go to one of those. I have pounds and pounds of cutlets that I'd really love to unload.

I'm interested in trying to track down an unused code since a good chunk of my original order got cancelled, if anyone wants to part with one for $5 please PM me.

My order shipped - will let u know when it arrives and condition.

Just bummed as some if the games I wanted that were out of stock are now back in stock.
Would trade multiple 24 hr codes or something fair for a 40% code someone will not be using.

If anyone doesn't want to use their code, I have one of the 40% off codes for movies that I could trade; I'm not interested in any movies from Gohastings.

Looking for a code to pick up some kiddie games for my son. If you have (1) extra code please PM it to me. I have a movie code I could trade as well.

Can anyone confirm these codes are tied to the email it was sent to? I know I could only use one code for my main account and had to use a guest account using my 2nd email to make it work. Anyone use a code with an email it did not originate from? Just in case people start accusing people of sending used codes a verification on this would be nice.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Can anyone confirm these codes are tied to the email it was sent to? I know I could only use one code for my main account and had to use a guest account using my 2nd email to make it work. Anyone use a code with an email it did not originate from? Just in case people start accusing people of sending used codes a verification on this would be nice.[/QUOTE]
I can confirm that I gave away 2 of my codes to 2 people and they used it fine. Except one dude is unlucky and had his game cancelled lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back