goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
My order for Bayonetta and Bully: Scholarship Edition both shipped.

By the way, I have an extra code that I'll be giving away if I don't end up using it.

I got AC:B and T:DotM in the mail today - discs were in absolute mint condition.

midnight club complete disc was is so so condition but that's a given

as a new customer, goHastings will be my go to in the future, hopefully they'll kick down codes every 3 months

Wow, Hastings finally screwed up one of my orders (after about 30+ perfect ones). I had ordered 2 copies of AC:B and the tracking number that they gave me said that they would be delivered today by UPS. I check this afternoon and it turns out that it was delivered to the wrong address! I call up Customer Service and explain the situation and the rep said that I will be refunded my money but I will have to reorder the games again (she even gave me a new 40% off code).

However, I check the site and of course, the game is OOS :cry:.

I'll paypal someone a whole $1 for their code! Seriously, someone PM me and I'll send you a whole $1 plus leave feedback after I use the code! And please leave feedback for me of course. Let the PMs commence!

Who wants a dollar? Who wants a dollar? Who wants a dollar hey, hey, hey, hey! :whee:

People are really fucking selling these codes? Wow, here's some free ones, I signed up for a few figuring this would happen:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
1UVG7OL3
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGUNHF
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7P7N
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7P1P
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGUQLX
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGUQFU
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7P1G
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7OVF[/FONT]

[quote name='mrcheapo11']People are really fucking selling these codes? Wow, here's some free ones, I signed up for a few figuring this would happen:
1UVG7OL3
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGUNHF
[/QUOTE]

You're a good man, mate. (Though I did not take one)

[quote name='mrcheapo11']People are really fucking selling these codes? Wow, here's some free ones, I signed up for a few figuring this would happen:
1UVG7OL3
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGUNHF
[/QUOTE]

That's very nice of you mrcheapo11, i did not use one but i hope someone who missed out on the coupon does

1UVG7OL3
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting that, unfortuntately I spent too much time in the checkout and it looks like they're all used up now but I appreciate the generosity

wow, got a very nice gohastings csr. I told her my order got voided/canceled somehow and now the games I want are out of stock. She gave me a reference # and told me to order the game when they are back in stock, call customer service and they will honor the 40% off prices I ordered them at saturday morning. that was awesome of her, now hopefully it will really happen.

Thank you very much, mrcheapo11! That code really made my day.

Used code [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7P1P[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
1UVG7OL3
[/QUOTE]
Used 1UVGUQLX. Thank you very much!

1UVG7OL3
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGUNHF[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7P7N[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7P1P[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGUQLX[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGUQFU[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7P1G[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG7OVF[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

I had to try a few because they kept disappearing from my cart as I was making my selection, but thanks! I used 1UVG7OL3.

Thanks for the codes, I tried, got to the shopping cart with the code and then added a second game and the code then came up and disappeared! Uggg... What a bummer! Have all the games in the shopping cart, but no go! Guess I gotta be quicker!

Thanks and hopefully will get another chance soon! I would be willing to offer something if someone isn't going to use another code....

[quote name='elkanich']Thanks for the codes, I tried, got to the shopping cart with the code and then added a second game and the code then came up and disappeared! Uggg... What a bummer! Have all the games in the shopping cart, but no go! Guess I gotta be quicker!

Thanks and hopefully will get another chance soon! I would be willing to offer something if someone isn't going to use another code....[/QUOTE]

pm me I have a extra code

I ordered Super Smash Bros. Brawl with my coupon and got it in the mail today. I'm shocked at how complete this is; the case and manual have some obvious wear, but it's not deal-breaking at all. The game came with every insert you'd receive getting it new; even the Club Nintendo code (just added it to my account and succeeded :)), and the game disc is in great shape: No scratches and only one fingerprint (probably from an employee).

Given the stories I heard from other places about GoHastings, I was worried I'd "get what I paid for"--which was around $20 shipped--but I'm pleased with this purchase.

That said, I'm not sure if I'd shop again without good incentive. I'm still not a fan of buying used games online when you don't get to see what it looks like before you make the purchase.

Yep tried all codes listed, was too late also. Just isn't meant to be. That's what I get for breaking my cheapassgamer daily check up haha. So I deserve it! =D Never know when a deal is going to pop up!

[quote name='urallgyots']I have two codes available that I'm not going to use but I'm going to let them expire

u mad?
[/QUOTE]

And I have two codes, and might only need one. You mad? Just PM me if anyone wants it. ;)

I am looking for unused 40% game code. If someone is gentle to let me have it I can offer as appreciation unused 40% DVDs and Blue rays code and also $5 off of $25 code redeemable in Hastings store only (It is a printable one time use cupon).

Ok I actually had three, and I sent out two. If I don't use my third one by 7/30, I'll send that one out. Don't PM me anymore though!

I got my X360 controller with play n charge kit today. It's the silver one with the moveable d-pad. It looks unused like it just came out of the package, very happy with it for $23. I hope the 250gb slim hd I ordered comes in good working condition.

[quote name='ProblEmZ']Got my Xbox 250gb HD for 360 S on friday and it works perfectly! It didn't not come in original packaging but a much larger box than necessary full with air pockets and a padded envelop. If my backlog wasn't so big i might be remiss to have only bought the HD with my 40% off coupon. But then again i'm not searching for games and stuff currently heheh Seeing others and their hauls has got me curious.[/QUOTE]

Were you guys' hard drives the official Microsoft ones? I ordered one off Amazon last week and I got sent a knockoff...but I might be willing to bite on one from Hastings if they're the legit hard drives.

[quote name='Muthafodder'][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer is intended for the purchase of used games ONLY...if it doesn't work on other video game related merchandise...it wasn't supposed to...if it did, good for you.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Weird thing is, the coupon I got in my email says it's for dvds and blurays and says nothing about videogames. Same exact end date tho.

don't feel like trudging through all 95 pages, but I didn't see this answered on the first page- does this sale include out of stock items?

edit- ah, I guess there are two different codes. Oh well, I wanted to get Dragon Knight Chronicles but I guess I'll just save my money now.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Were you guys' hard drives the official Microsoft ones? I ordered one off Amazon last week and I got sent a knockoff...but I might be willing to bite on one from Hastings if they're the legit hard drives.[/QUOTE]

The used hard drives that Hastings is selling are advertised as being the official Microsoft version. If I receive a knockoff from them it will be going back. I will update when mine comes later this week.

Well, I got the 3rd and final game from my order today, and the disc is cracked. Fantastic. Anybody know if they'll do an exchange, or is a refund my only option? I sent them an e-mail and PM'd the gohastings rep here, but I'm just curious to know if anyone's dealt with this type of situation.

Wii
Mario Strikers: Charged
Cursed Mountain
Excitebots: Trick Racing
Trauma Center: New Blood
Lost in Shadow

Total after shipping = $35.61

[quote name='Supreme']Well, I got the 3rd and final game from my order today, and the disc is cracked. Fantastic. Anybody know if they'll do an exchange, or is a refund my only option? I sent them an e-mail and PM'd the gohastings rep here, but I'm just curious to know if anyone's dealt with this type of situation.[/QUOTE]

Refund is only option. You'll have to place a new order for the same item. I've read that the reps can provide you a new code if your item arrived damaged, although I haven't bothered trying personally.

Also, can anyone tell me whether or not Hastings refunds the shipping costs as well? My item arrived damaged too, and I am sending it back for a refund.

[quote name='sasukekun']Hopefully they do some restocking tonight. A lot of the games I wanted are OOS.[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed. I've been waiting forever for REmake to come back in stock

[quote name='urallgyots']I'll give out a code now to whoever can answer this question:

What is the best game of all time?[/QUOTE]

call of duty 4 modern warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back