goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='urallgyots']I'll give out a code now to whoever can answer this question:

What is the best game of all time?[/QUOTE]

The next one you play.

[quote name='urallgyots']I'll give out a code now to whoever can answer this question:

What is the best game of all time?[/QUOTE]

Metacritic says GTA IV.
Gamerankings says Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

The real answer is Ocarina of Time.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Maybe he has had a change of heart[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, especially with his ridiculously vague question that ultimately falls down to his unknown bias toward a certain game/franchise.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']chrono trigger is the best[/QUOTE]

my bad, I didn't see this post

yeah it was chrono trigger. check your pm for the code...unless you already got a code and want me to give it to someone else? let me know asap

[quote name='urallgyots']my bad, I didn't see this post

yeah it was chrono trigger. check your pm for the code...unless you already got a code and want me to give it to someone else? let me know asap[/QUOTE]

ya i got one so just give it to STL06

Aw shucks, looks like I missed the code drops. Thanks for that post though bud, as that was very nice of you.

And my post was deleted, so sorry if I offended anyone by offering to put a Washington or 48 hour trial towards a code. I didn't know that wasn't allowed. But I'll go sit in a corner and learn my lesson.

Dude, i appreciate what you are trying to do, but as scarhawk already noted, you need to be a little more specific - if you are going to pick a question with so many possible answers at least through a clue or two in there

[quote name='STL06']ya i got one so just give it to STL06[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

Damn almost got me there. If he doesnt claim it soon, I'll just give it away in an hour or something

probably the other code I have too. I doubt I'll be buying any games.

[quote name='urallgyots']LMAO!

Damn almost got me there. If he doesnt claim it soon, I'll just give it away in an hour or something

probably the other code I have too. I doubt I'll be buying any games.[/QUOTE]

Dang i was hoping that would work

[quote name='STL06']Dang i was hoping that would work[/QUOTE]

almost did :applause:

ah hell, I'll just give it to you. check your PM. Let me just double check the code first but I'm pretty sure it works

this deal feels like a bait and switch. mass effect at 53 in stock. when its 32 its out of stock. go hastings is a piece of shit.

You have to look to find some deals. I've spent a bunch of cash at Gohastings though (probably around 400 bucks) and on certain items they have the best deals. Whether it be games, books, or DVDs/Blus. I like them but their inventory system sucks and they skyrocket some items' prices before the sale and then deny it lol.

If anyone has an extra code, I would be very thankful.

Off topic joke aimed at bolstering code chances: Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

[quote name='predseth']If anyone has an extra code, I would be very thankful.

Off topic joke aimed at bolstering code chances: Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh, lol.

I placed an order over the weekend, and the discount applied properly to all my games except LittleBigPlanet 2 (I ordered anyway because I didn't want to risk it or my other games going out of stock again). I sent an email to customer service about it, and just received a reply that "Unfortunately this promotional code will only work on the select titles included in this sale." I don't see that mentioned in the email that had the code. Do I have any other recourse? There is a Hastings rep somewhere in this thread, right? Also, I thought I saw someone in the thread mention that they got the discount on lbp2, but I may be wrong (CAG is blocked at work, and searching on the phone is a pita, sorry).

[quote name='Durmat']If anyone has an Amazon Kindle Special Offers $10 off video games code, I'll trade a gohastings 40% off code - PM me.[/QUOTE]
Same here! I have two codes.

I am looking for unused 40% game code. If someone is gentle to let me have it I can offer as appreciation Two (2) unused 40% DVDs and Blue rays codes and also $5 off of $25 code redeemable in Hastings store only (It is a printable one time use cupon). PM me !

PM me for a free promo code. 1st person gets it. I thought I was going to be able to pick some stuff up but unfortunately I wont be able to...

edit: CODE IS GONE

[quote name='jj5206']PM me for a free promo code. 1st person gets it. I thought I was going to be able to pick some stuff up but unfortunately I wont be able to...[/QUOTE]

did i win

I have some codes to give out, was going to use them but can't seem to find anything I want. So they are up for grabs through PM's.

Edit: All Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I keep missing out when people say they have a code. If anyone has a spare one, would you be so kind to send it to me in a PM? I have to buy a friend's birthday presents (several games), and I'd appreciate it very much.

My copies of Halo Reach and The Last Remnant arrived ($20.52 with shipping + tax) today. Reach is complete with unused code with no scratches; TLR did not have scratches, but no book (i like the weight the book brings to the package).
I am extremely satisfied with my purchases so far. I had gotten nba 2k11, for 18.xx a few days before in mint condition, and Enchanted arms and Virtua Fighter 5 in near mint also.
GoHastings is doing a great job at making me throw money at the computer screen.

I've had some really crappy experiences with Gohastings but I tried them again for the 40% and all I can say is wow. I ordered about 15 games maybe expecting to keep 2 or 3 and I am keeping all of them. A few cases are dinged up a bit and 1 or 2 had some small superficial scratches but all of them were complete and most of them were like-new to very-good. It really is true that this place is hit or miss, and I got all hits this time, out of the park. Shipping was really quick too, I had them 3 business days after I ordered them.

I wouldn't call receiving 15 games that you are keeping and have stated are in good condition to be hit or miss.

[quote name='hwmusic']...all I can say is wow...I am keeping all of them...all of them were complete and most of them were like-new to very-good...I got all hits this time, out of the park. Shipping was really quick too...[/quote]

Got the last of my order today, and everything was complete!
Splinter Cell: Conviction CE came with everything, DLC was unused. Disc barely scratched.
Fear 1 came in perfect condition, obviously it wasn't sealed or anything
Dead Space 2 CE came with everything, DLC and Online Pass were unused

I'm just glad that there are no more games that I want right now. Except Shadows of the Damned... and maybe Alice: Madness Returns, Catherine, Singularity, and Dynasty Warriors 7... :roll:

Anyways, another great order from gohastings.

Edit: Oh, and to anyone that can answer this: The 250gb Slim HDD I received from GH has "Made in Taiwan" rather than "Made in China" on the back. Is it likely a knock-off? I don't mind if it is, since it seems to be functioning just fine.

I received the rest of my order today, and it was a disappointing sight. I knew the Kirby's Epic Yarn, Hunted: the Demon's Forge, and 250gb slim HDD I ordered were coming in one package, so I knew what to expect when I saw the package in the mail today when I got back from school.

Instead, the bubble mailer was ripped open on one side (beginning to expecting something bad at this point). And yep, there was no HDD in the package. There wasn't even one of those "sorry, your package got fucked pretty bad" notes attached. :bomb:

[quote name='VVaffle']Oh, and to anyone that can answer this: The 250gb Slim HDD I received from GH has "Made in Taiwan" rather than "Made in China" on the back. Is it likely a knock-off? I don't mind if it is, since it seems to be functioning just fine.[/QUOTE]

I'd also like to know this, as I received the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back