GoHastings Sale: Dante's Inferno (PS3/360) $11, Fallout: New Vegas (PS3/360) $21+MORE

Static-Jak

CAGiversary!
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/53807/gohastings-video-games-on-sale-dantes-inferno-divine-edition-ps3-or-xbox-360-11-fallout-new-vegas-360ps3-21-mass-effect-2-360-11-vanquish-360ps3-21-more

GoHastings has Dante's Inferno (Xbox 360 or PS3) for $9.99. Shipping is $0.96 with code JUNEBUG. Thanks DJ3xclusive

GoHastings also has the following PS3 & Xbox 360 games on sale. [Discuss]

Prices after shipping
Fallout New Vegas (Xbox 360 or PS3) $21
Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360) $11
Medal of Honor (Xbox 360 or PS3) $16
Bioshock 2 (Xbox 360 or PS3) $11
Vanquish (Xbox 360 or PS3) $21
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (PS3) $11
Dead Space (Xbox 360 or PS3) $11
Demon's Soul (PS3) $16
Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360 or PS3) $16

Hmm, wish I didn't have a big backlog and be slightly broke, otherwise I would get a few. I saw Singularity on their site too for $19.99 which isn't bad for a great game, at least in my opinion.

Im a little impressed with the deals Gohastings has had with New and Used games lately.
Nice to have another retailer fighting for that dollar

[quote name='Brother Daz']Nice price for Sonic racing. For those on the fence with it, BUY IT! One of the best kart racers thats out IMHO[/QUOTE]

You mean one of the extremely few kart racers out lol. Man I want a crash team racing remake

Sonic All-Stars Racing is actually not half bad, but it suffers badly from rubber band AI (you can turn it of in options, but doesn't seem to work), and the online community is basically dead.

Its also the only Kart racer on PS3/360 afaik :(

Hmm, is this a new Dante's Inferno? Seems so. Doesn't say Used or Previously Viewed by it.

If it is, I'll bite.

[quote name='Kidd.o']Hmm, is this a new Dante's Inferno? Seems so. Doesn't say Used or Previously Viewed by it.

If it is, I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

Looks that way, also the PS3 version is listed as the Divine Edition which includes some of the DLC :)

[quote name='melvinmelon123']Looks that way, also the PS3 version is listed as the Divine Edition which includes some of the DLC :)[/QUOTE]

I had the divine edition. God of war rip off it might be ( and that's being generous lol ) but it was acually a fun game and I would like a sequal. The divine edition comes with one exclusive chapter for the ps3 version and a poem. Not great but not bad for exclusive content. 12 or less OS a good price for this game. Oh and whoever is going to get this game here's one thing you need to know, the holy cross is your best friend and you should upgrade it as fast as possible

[quote name='strait edge follower']I had the divine edition. God of war rip off it might be ( and that's being generous lol ) but it was acually a fun game and I would like a sequal. The divine edition comes with one exclusive chapter for the ps3 version and a poem. Not great but not bad for exclusive content. 12 or less OS a good price for this game. Oh and whoever is going to get this game here's one thing you need to know, the holy cross is your best friend and you should upgrade it as fast as possible[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I'm tempted to get it but my backlog is already huge.

[quote name='melvinmelon123']Thanks for the info, I'm tempted to get it but my backlog is already huge.[/QUOTE]

Wow everyone has a backlog problem. Mine is at 8 what's yours ? And besides, what's one more cheap game in your backlog right lol. You will beat this game in 7 hours or less anyway

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wow everyone has a backlog problem. Mine is at 8 what's yours ? And besides, what's one more cheap game in your backlog right lol. You will beat this game in 7 hours or less anyway[/QUOTE]

17 -_- Thanks to this site and a awesome garage sale I found (Resisdent Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 3 for 35 cents! :applause: ) A bunch of them I am almost done with, but I'm a completionist so I do everything most times. My friend already has the standard edition of Dante's Inferno so I'll probably just borrow it from him sometime.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Wow everyone has a backlog problem. Mine is at 8 what's yours ? And besides, what's one more cheap game in your backlog right lol. You will beat this game in 7 hours or less anyway[/QUOTE]

Backlog is 50+. over 100 if you count last gen. Nothing wrong with it though :) prioritize the good games :p

Dante's inferno is well worth the asking price though. And as he said it's a good one to two day playthrough. An easy plat too if you're into it.

[quote name='melvinmelon123']17 -_- Thanks to this site and a awesome garage sale I found (Resisdent Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 3 for 35 cents! :applause: ) A bunch of them I am almost done with, but I'm a completionist so I do everything most times. My friend already has the standard edition of Dante's Inferno so I'll probably just borrow it from him sometime.[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice haul from that garage sale :)

Does goHastings actually send new games or are they like GameStop and will send rewrapped used games and sell them as new?

Online reviews seem low for this store.

[quote name='zeldaking']Does goHastings actually send new games or are they like GameStop and will send rewrapped used games and sell them as new?

Online reviews seem low for this store.[/QUOTE]

Their new is legitimately new. The reviews are mostly regarding customer service, as well as random order cancellations. Call instead of email and you fix the first problem... the second is kind of a fact of dealing with them at this point.

I've ordered about 20 games from them, one came missing manual and one came missing case. Used products are not guaranteed to include anything but the disc but they tend to be alright for newer stuff.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Their new is legitimately new. The reviews are mostly regarding customer service, as well as random order cancellations. Call instead of email and you fix the first problem... the second is kind of a fact of dealing with them at this point.

I've ordered about 20 games from them, one came missing manual and one came missing case. Used products are not guaranteed to include anything but the disc but they tend to be alright for newer stuff.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I bit on Dante's Inferno. It had looked interesting when it came out, but not at $60. I still wasn't biting at $20.

Thanks OP

[quote name='scottman']Is Medal of Honor worth $15?[/QUOTE]

It's a pretty blech shooter. Not good enough to be fun but not bad enough to be ironically so. $15 would be my top end price (and it's what I paid). There are better b-tier games this gen, but it's not awful.

This is based on the SP. I passed the MP over.

[quote name='Fabrizo']Sonic All-Stars Racing is actually not half bad, but it suffers badly from rubber band AI (you can turn it of in options, but doesn't seem to work), and the online community is basically dead.

Its also the only Kart racer on PS3/360 afaik :([/QUOTE]

The there's a lack of an online community but that doesn't mean it's necessarily dead, there are usually one or two games going on even at the odd hours. And are you really complaining about the AI? With the rubber band option turned off, I usually place 10+ seconds ahead, and with it on, I'm still about 5 seconds ahead every race. Once you get used to the maps, the AI is a joke.

[quote name='scottman']Is Medal of Honor worth $15?[/QUOTE]

The SP is dull and you have to play through at least twice to get all the achievements, which just makes it drag. The MP is meh, it's basically a subpar BF:BC2, but it's not terrible.

If overall forgettable is your $10-15 price point then sure it's worth a playthrough.

So what's the verdict on gohastings? Guy on the first page said they're OK. Demon's Souls for $16 shipped new is pretty tempting. Is it really that much better to call?

[quote name='StealingYerMail']So what's the verdict on gohastings? Guy on the first page said they're OK. Demon's Souls for $16 shipped new is pretty tempting. Is it really that much better to call?[/QUOTE]

If you have issues, you are better off calling rather than waiting for an email response 5 days later telling you to call anyway. Every time I've called, my issue has been resolved in a matter of minutes.

And goHastings is somewhat risky because every once in a while they will fuck up your order, cancel it, or send you the wrong game, and then your refund gets stuck somewhere for a couple of weeks, but for the most part, say 19 times out of 20, the games you get are in great condition and complete.

Welp, just orderd Demon's Souls for $16 shipped. Assuming this doesn't become a PITA, I just scored. My buddy is getting Dead Space 1 & 2 as well on a separate order... can't be too hard to fuck up a one game purchase, right?

Which shipping provider do they use? If it was listed, I forgot to look. I'm assuming USPS?

[quote name='stealingyermail']welp, just orderd demon's souls for $16 shipped. Assuming this doesn't become a pita, i just scored. My buddy is getting dead space 1 & 2 as well on a separate order... Can't be too hard to fuck up a one game purchase, right?

Which shipping provider do they use? If it was listed, i forgot to look. I'm assuming usps?[/quote]
usps

[quote name='StealingYerMail']Welp, just orderd Demon's Souls for $16 shipped. Assuming this doesn't become a PITA, I just scored. My buddy is getting Dead Space 1 & 2 as well on a separate order... can't be too hard to fuck up a one game purchase, right?

Which shipping provider do they use? If it was listed, I forgot to look. I'm assuming USPS?[/QUOTE]

It is USPS, I ordered Dantes Inferno a couple weeks ago at this price and it came in 3 days, sealed and shrink wrapped. They provide tracking no. as well, or they did for me.

bread's done
Back