Gohastings Sign up for 40% off Previously Viewed movies 30% off of used

Dangit, ordered The Pacific BR on the day the coupons were sent out at 8:30 am and now they sent me an email saying it was canceled cause its OOS. Anyone else get theirs canceled too?

I got my 3 Blu-rays and they are in PERFECT CONDITION! I will definitely shop at gohastings again.

I got Big Daddy, District 9, and The Kingdom shipped for $21 dollars. I am very happy with my purchase.

I am giving away 3 codes

Movies 40% off:
FBUBDPDZ
FBUBD6EZ

Games 40% off:
1UVGYQGN

[quote name='audilover']I got my 3 Blu-rays and they are in PERFECT CONDITION! I will definitely shop at gohastings again.

I got Big Daddy, District 9, and The Kingdom shipped for $21 dollars. I am very happy with my purchase.

I am giving away 3 codes

Movies 40% off:
FBUBDPDZ
FBUBD6EZ

Games 40% off:
1UVGYQGN[/QUOTE]

Used the top movie code, thanks!

no problem guys. I am just extremely happy with the quality of these, and very surprised. I thought these would at least have A scratch but they are brand new. And 3 blu-rays for 21, is a hell of a price.

[quote name='audilover']no problem guys. I am just extremely happy with the quality of these, and very surprised. I thought these would at least have A scratch but they are brand new. And 3 blu-rays for 21, is a hell of a price.[/QUOTE]
Yep last time I bought from them I got 3 blu rays, all flawless.

is that when you buy the blu-rays used or previously viewed?
also which is better to buy? The used prices seem to usually be cheaper than the previously viewed prices.

[quote name='Horrorhound6']is that when you buy the blu-rays used or previously viewed?
also which is better to buy? The used prices seem to usually be cheaper than the previously viewed prices.[/QUOTE]
Previously viewed means its a formal rental. Generally in worse shape, at least the box, compared to used.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I just can't bring my self to pay more money for shipping than I do on the movies themselves. [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copies of Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 on BR in absolute perfect condition. The cases and discs look new. Pretty happy at around $15 shipped.

I have two movie codes that I do not plan to use if anyone needs one. Here they are:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FBUBDBY0
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FBUBDM6V[/FONT]

bread's done
Back