Going Up! Universal Game Price Hikes!

expane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
seriously wtf is with this, check the prices of used PS2/XBOX1 games on EB/GS.
Everything has gone up since June, its ridiculous and GS does that lame thing where a game that was $8.99 in june gets hiked to $19.99 in july then in august its $17.99 and they call it a "$2.00 price break"

Is anyone else noticing this rape?
Can we get a reverse tracking like the great universal price drop thread?

What do you think?

Not sure about at EB/GS, but one game that has seriously gone up is Ninja Gaiden Black. It was down to $4.99 used at Blockbuster. Now it's $19.99 used / $29.99 new. I assume it has to do with the Sigma release on PS3.

The Halos also have been going back up with H3 around the corner.

In before ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!

I only shop at EB/GS when they have clearances or beneficial trade-in promos. Otherwise their prices have always been too high.

Moved to Deal/Shopping Discussions to discuss GS fabulous policy of raising prices of games for back to school.

Does that policy make any sense?!

[quote name='shrike4242']Deal Discussions for this thread.[/quote]I'm working on it! nag nag nag.
Wow, tables have turned.

[quote name='awp']Not sure about at EB/GS, but one game that has seriously gone up is Ninja Gaiden Black. It was down to $4.99 used at Blockbuster. Now it's $19.99 used / $29.99 new. I assume it has to do with the Sigma release on PS3.

The Halos also have been going back up with H3 around the corner.[/quote]

Same goes for the Atari version of Transformers for PS2. It was $9.99 used in june, $14.99 used in july & now $17.99 used. At this rate, it'll be going for more than the one tied with movie in a few months.

Ive noticed over the last few years that EB/GS tends to raise their prices a little as we get closer to the holidays. Maybe its starting already?

hey sorry for wrong forum, thanks for the move...

it just drives me crazy because ive been doing some good bottom feeding on XBOX1 and PS2 games I missed first time around, but to me bottom feeding is under $10, and most of those games are now $17.99

crazy

bread's done
Back