Gold/Ultimate Editions $59.99 @ Target.

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
The majority of stores have them at this price, I provided BS links for the ones I purchased. However, South Park & MvC:I is also included in this deal. PS4 versions are as well. 

Assassins Creed: Origins (XB1)

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1728

Shadow of War (XB1):

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1664

Forza 7:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0272

2w57xb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I'm not sure about Infinite and South Park but I've seen copies of ACO shrink wrapped.
Ugh...both of my ACO on both platforms just have the round clear circular sticker at top and bottom of plastic slipcase.
No MVCI is shrink wrapped as well.
I haven't seen MVCI steelbooks here :(
Since apparently all of these are supposed to be shrink wrapped, how and why are 90% of them unwrapped?
probably returns o_O grrr

I know my forza 7 and shadow fo war, and marvel vs capcom is seal wrap.  South park and assassin's creed is not sealed.  I seen more than one assassin creed and they are not seal.  I can understand one but more than 1 not sealed is not likely.  I dunno about you but ym so call not wrapped copy of assassin creed orgin code redeem fine.

Here are evidence they were never plastic wrapped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13MAV1f9lw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOxo1RSq7l8

in eu they are sealed since they are not in steelbook.

Ugh...both of my ACO on both platforms just have the round clear circular sticker at top and bottom of plastic slipcase.
I haven't seen MVCI steelbooks here :(

probably returns o_O grrr
I've had no problems with AC:O and South Park for PS4. Both had just the stickers on top and bottom, but I was able to redeem everything fine.

If anyone scooped up an extra XBone Shadow of War Gold, I'm in the market.

If the price in store shows $39.99 then that’s the price of the gold edition too, correct? There are a few in stock in my area but I definitely wouldn’t pay more than $30.

Finally found a non destroyed copy of ACO... gonna try to PM GS's $30 price. $30 still seems like a lot for a Ubi game but I doubt this thing will last until $20 or less.

There was a few more AC:O gold at my target picked up another after getting it price matched at customer service, and deluxe copy of MvC:I. Idk what they price matched MvC:I to since I only asked them for AC:O. 
ffdAT0n.jpg

There was a few more AC:O gold at my target picked up another after getting it price matched at customer service, and deluxe copy of MvC:I. Idk what they price matched MvC:I to since I only asked them for AC:O.
ffdAT0n.jpg
Didn’t Origins go back up to $60. What did they pricematch?

Didn’t Origins go back up to $60. What did they pricematch?
They price matched gamestop for me, even tho they did say it was a different edition. I just showed them that it scanned on the target app as the same one gamestop was selling. I did have to go to CS since the handhelds they use to wouldn't let them select gamestop...

you guys are lucky to get the gold, the targets in my area won't pm since they aren't the same. Can't be mad at them for doing their jobs.

Any idea on how to file a complain against a worker? The other day I find some steelbook and he claim I can only buy 1. The next day they are gone. The way he ponder before saying 1 made me think he bought the rest after I left.

Any idea on how to file a complain against a worker? The other day I find some steelbook and he claim I can only buy 1. The next day they are gone. The way he ponder before saying 1 made me think he bought the rest after I left.
Always ask t speak with a manager which would have been better then when you might have been able to buy it all.

You could only buy 1, or you could only price match 1? You should be able to buy multiples, but only allowing you to price match 1 copy of a game is their policy.

So a Target near me has 2 Xenoblade 2 Special Editions that are currently full price. Any chance those will get merged to be just $60?

So a Target near me has 2 Xenoblade 2 Special Editions that are currently full price. Any chance those will get merged to be just $60?
I was kind of wondering the same thing because the store near me has four of them sitting out. To my knowledge, I do not believe that Target merges the special/collector's editions in with the normal games in the same way that a Gold Edition would be merged. The Target near me may still has a copy of Uncharted 4 Collector's edition that was never merged with the actual game. They can eventually drop in price over time or go on clearance though.

Does anyone know if Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 (Deluxe Edition) merged? It says it's all out of stock near me but I'm not sure if it was just all sold out. The last time I checked about a month ago, it was ringing up $59.99 but hadn't merged yet. 

Might be a good pricematch situation if it merged as Best Buy has it for $19.99.

Does anyone know if Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 (Deluxe Edition) merged? It says it's all out of stock near me but I'm not sure if it was just all sold out. The last time I checked about a month ago, it was ringing up $59.99 but hadn't merged yet.

Might be a good pricematch situation if it merged as Best Buy has it for $19.99.
It’s still showing up on the app so I don’t think so. I got a copy from Best Buy myself just Incase it does ha.

Grab Tursimo sport limited edition merged but I also price matched it to Walmart for 33.49 their picture is a original place holder one An looks similar to the limited edition An limited edition in store doesn’t say it on the front so the average cashier don’t gonna care

If anyone can find an :xb1: Assassin's Creed:  Origins Gold Edition, I would be willing to trade one of these for it:

:xb1: Marvel vs Capcom:  Infinite
:xb1: South Park: The Fractured but Whole +some money (to cover the difference in cost)

PM me if interested!

Folks I've got the gold editions for Shadow of War for X1 and PS4 South Park FBW both brand new and sealed that I'll ship boxed to whoever wants them for $40 each. Let me know if you have struck out looking and want these. 

Mafia III merged in November...of 2016! I remember getting the Deluxe on Black Friday for $30. Still haven't played it of course, why would I do that.

Wonder when Far Cry 5 will merge :)

bread's done
Back