Gold/Ultimate Editions $59.99 @ Target.

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
The majority of stores have them at this price, I provided BS links for the ones I purchased. However, South Park & MvC:I is also included in this deal. PS4 versions are as well. 

Assassins Creed: Origins (XB1)

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1728

Shadow of War (XB1):

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1664

Forza 7:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0272

2w57xb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite surprised to find MvC deluxe for Xbox at my local store. It was in the PC section. An employee must have placed it there thinking it was PC since the front cover doesn’t have any of the Xbox branding. Better yet, it rang up for $19.99.

Are the Xbox One X enhancements worth getting it for that system because they have plenty of Xbox copies or the PS4 version if i plan on getting a PS4 Pro in the next few weeks for Shadow of War?
If you have a One X already, ACO and Shadow of War both look better on it than on a PS4 Pro.

Xbox one version is $38 online but ps4 version is not. Also found fractured but whole and shadow of war gold steelbook at $40 and $50 for Xbox one.

No clue why the prices are varying so much from website vs. store but got them to price match Target.com on PS4 versions of South Park Gold ($27.49) and Shadow of War gold ($32 at the time, now $33.49 on site).

With AC origins being down to $29.99 I've been keeping my eye out for the gold but no luck so far.

Some of my local Targets are showing Far Cry for $60 on Brickseek. Others are still $100.
I...see it too! Still holding out for 40 tho. Usually when the steelbook merges, it instantly goes OOS everywhere on Brickseek. That hasn't happened yet so I assume some stores have reduced the Golds to $60.

You guys are lucky to even have the FC5 gold editions in stock anywhere I think. My half dozen closest stores have been oos since release. I've never even seen one in stores!

You guys are lucky to even have the FC5 gold editions in stock anywhere I think. My half dozen closest stores have been oos since release. I've never even seen one in stores!
I ended up buying it with the ubisoft BOGO at target a couple weeks back, split it with a friend at $50 each. Only store that had two in stock was an hour drive from my local one. Didn't want to pass on this one as it actually seems to be limited. It was de-listed on amazon and sold out at most best buy stores.

My Target shows limited stock for the FC5 gold at $60. Would have been all over it for $30 during the BOGO. Don't feel its worth $60 tho.

My Target shows limited stock for the FC5 gold at $60. Would have been all over it for $30 during the BOGO. Don't feel its worth $60 tho.
FC5 gold dropped at target?

Must have just happened. The BOGO ended a couple weeks ago so no way to get that kind of a deal.

FC5 gold dropped at target?

Must have just happened. The BOGO ended a couple weeks ago so no way to get that kind of a deal.
It has not merged SKUs, as it is still showing in stock at a lot of stores. Some stores appear to have dropped the price to 60. When it merges with the regular edition SKU, it'll instantly show as out of stock at every store.

It has not merged SKUs, as it is still showing in stock at a lot of stores. Some stores appear to have dropped the price to 60. When it merges with the regular edition SKU, it'll instantly show as out of stock at every store.
I have one in stock at the store near me, still though I can’t decide if it’s worth upgrading for $60...

I have one in stock at the store near me, still though I can’t decide if it’s worth upgrading for $60...
I think it's only worth it depending on how much you value the Far Cry 3 remaster. The expansions are apparently really short. Like 90 minutes short.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like the campaign of 5 is so bad that I'd be tempted not to bite even at 30. Likely worth it at that price for the extras but not worth 60 imo

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like the campaign of 5 is so bad that I'd be tempted not to bite even at 30. Likely worth it at that price for the extras but not worth 60 imo
I would agree with this if I played it solo but the co-op is so hilariously broken at times that it made it the funniest game I have ever played.

Can’t find this weeks target ad but they’re doing 30% off a current game with pre order right? Tried to price match a game with $1 reservation card instore but the 30% off didn’t stack with price match. I’m guessing target killed it?

Far Cry 5 Gold (PS4) is showing out of stock for all Targets near me on Brickseek. But I was literally just in one of those Targets today and saw a copy. Brickseek screwing up or did the DPCI merge?
You might have to scan the barcode and see if it comes up with this DPCI or the DPCI of the regular version of the game. If you saw just one copy of the game at a store that shows 0 inventory online, that may be a fluke or it may be that it has merged with the regular version.

I’m kind of wondering the same thing that Rick mentioned above. Is the promotion online only? Because I have a FC5 Gold near me showing for $60, and I was going to attempt the reservation, but I’m also not trying to price match.

Thanks guys for giving the heads up on the Far Cry 5 merge! Last night, I was able to snag a Far Cry 5 Gold Edition (Xbox One) for $60 + tax, the employee just had to pull it from the back. I'm gonna hold on to it and wait for a price drop which would happen eventually

Thanks guys for giving the heads up on the Far Cry 5 merge! Last night, I was able to snag a Far Cry 5 Gold Edition (Xbox One) for $60 + tax, the employee just had to pull it from the back. I'm gonna hold on to it and wait for a price drop which would happen eventually
I don't think it merged yet dude. Some stores lowered the price to $60, but others still have it at $100. Plus Brickseek is still giving inventory counts for the Gold edition which doesn't happen when they merge.

They did the same thing last time with other golds like AC Origins...dropped the price to $60, then merged it a month or two later.

Some of us also had difficulty returning Gold's we bought before the merge last time, as the system wasn't recognizing the Gold games after the merge. Prepare for a possible headache there.

Didn’t merge huh but I went ahead and got it for $40 after pm. They’re hard to find now so whatever I guess I’ll just sell the season pass

Didn’t merge huh but I went ahead and got it for $40 after pm. They’re hard to find now so whatever I guess I’ll just sell the season pass
I tried to PM last week and it hadn't merged. It's still showing that it hasn't merged on Brickseek. And I'm not gonna believe anyone named after the rickroll guy lol.

bread's done
Back