Gold Wii Nunchuk Sold Out Again @ Club Nintendo

[quote name='tankhead74']Need 200 coins please pm me and help me out really want this for my daughter.

Thank You[/QUOTE]

You'd be better off buying a cheap game like Steeldiver or something just for the code, or paying for somebody's code. Nothing against you but with people here offering to pay people for codes...most will look past giving away a code to somebody with 7 posts in 7 years on the site, two of which in this thread asking for free codes.

"* The gold controller will simply be gold in color and will not contain any actual precious metals."

Deal breaker.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Man. Didn't realize you could only register 1 code per title. I guess that's gonna kill my chances of getting a 2nd gold 'chuck.[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you can't, I have a "family" account and register multiple copies of the same game under each account all the time. Periodically I log into each account and get my post play survey points for each one too.

[quote name='tankhead74']who cares how many posts I have I have been on this site for 7 years so that is all that matters.[/QUOTE]

I hope no one give this fool any code.

Yea! Give codes to me instead!

For real, still paying cash for codes until this thing goes OOS.

I don't even know why I want a second one of these... I just do :|

[quote name='AugustAPC']Yea! Give codes to me instead!

For real, still paying cash for codes until this thing goes OOS.

I don't even know why I want a second one of these... I just do :|[/QUOTE]
haha same here. i had 1000 coins and saw that it was back and immediately had to get another one.

[quote name='rcerboss']Yeah man, just email the codes in your game to whoever you want to send them to. After you redeem them though, no.

I have more codes than I know what to do with, I've already got Platinum this year and haven't even registered my WiiU or any of it's stuff yet. If somebody wants some codes I won't be off of work for another 7 hours or so, but after that I'd certainly be willing to trade some for a cheap Steam game or something (got my eye on the 1st Trine ;) ).

And thanks for the post OP, so happy I finally got my 4th Nunchuck, and it'll match my Skyward Sword remote and Goldeneye CCP to boot :D[/QUOTE]

I share codes from time to time, but I also have two main accounts so I can get two Club Nintendo yearly gifts.

Just finished operation "Text me codes for games I was too lazy to register while I'm still at work"

Thanks to some quick teamwork, I've ordered a gold nunchuk!

[quote name='croqoa']Sucks that they still haven't updated it to include any precious metals.[/QUOTE]

I was about to post the same exact thing and here is your post, first and all!

Has anyone registered a system using a serial number rather than the code in the manual before? My family had a Wii from two years ago that I never registered and can't find the manual with code anywhere so I just registered with a serial, but a survey for coins hasn't shown up? Hoping it will just show up later because I'd then have enough for the nunchuk if it's still around.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']The fact the cord is still white baffles me[/QUOTE]

Considering that Nintendo, among console manufacturers, is akin to the cheap grandma who buys your Christmas gifts from the clearance rack at Kohl's, it really shouldn't...

[quote name='paulwekiva'] I also have two main accounts so I can get two Club Nintendo yearly gifts.[/QUOTE]

Who doesn't nowadays?

Finally. I have been waiting for this ever since it sold out last time. I fumbled around and did not put my points in out of laziness. I have been kicking myself ever since.

[quote name='TheNight']Has anyone registered a system using a serial number rather than the code in the manual before? My family had a Wii from two years ago that I never registered and can't find the manual with code anywhere so I just registered with a serial, but a survey for coins hasn't shown up? Hoping it will just show up later because I'd then have enough for the nunchuk if it's still around.[/QUOTE]

For systems you can only register using the serial number. But you usually have to link it to your club nintendo account online in order to get the points.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I just ordered one. Should I order a second? I will probably just end up selling the second one on eBay someday.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy to buy it from you since I don't have enough CN coins :(

[quote name='paulwekiva']I share codes from time to time, but I also have two main accounts so I can get two Club Nintendo yearly gifts.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean if you do the "family" thing for a second account you only get one yearly gift? Trying to decide which method to use to register double copies of games.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']For systems you can only register using the serial number. But you usually have to link it to your club nintendo account online in order to get the points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just linked it on the system as well but nothing has shown up yet. Hoping it will be there in enough time to grab the nunchuk.

[quote name='cold_young_thug']How the fuck do i buy a 3ds, 3ds xl, and wiiu, numerous games, and i still dont have a 900 coins?! #Frustrated[/QUOTE]

Make sure you always do your post play surveys as they expire a lot sooner than they used too.

210 coins away, man. I'm getting in some Wii Play motion w/ controllers, if all goes well. Can you register the same game more than once if you get different codes? I also have two Nintendo Selects games that I haven't played yet.

[quote name='forthenguyen']270 coins away, man. I'm getting in some Wii Play motion w/ controllers, if all goes well. Can you register the same game more than once if you get different codes? I also have two Nintendo Selects games that I haven't played yet.[/QUOTE]
You can only register a title once, regardless of the number of codes you have. There is an exception if they re-release a game as a "hits" version. These are usually recognized as a different game for registration.

Got mine ordered earlier. Now I have 15 coins left over. I might just have to get a gold Wiimote to match. Either that or I'll just leave the gold nunchuk in its box as a collectible or whatever.

[quote name='forthenguyen']210 coins away, man. I'm getting in some Wii Play motion w/ controllers, if all goes well. Can you register the same game more than once if you get different codes? I also have two Nintendo Selects games that I haven't played yet.[/QUOTE]

The nintendo selects will register as separate games from the originals, so you can register two of the same game as long as one is the original and the other is nintendo selects.

Unfortunately the nintendo select games do NOT register for 50 coins.

I have an extra Flingsmash code but that is it now. I imagine most people have that one already. If you need it though I will trade it for another code.

[quote name='jgressley']You can only register a title once, regardless of the number of codes you have. There is an exception if they re-release a game as a "hits" version. These are usually recognized as a different game for registration.[/QUOTE]
No, you can make extra people on your account and register the games multiple times

bread's done
Back