Gold Wii Nunchuk Sold Out Again @ Club Nintendo

Sorry if this is a stupid question but if I get this and have little coins left will i loose my platinum status? last time I seemed to have gotten fucked. I would hate to loose my status if something cool comes down the line for platinum status.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Sorry if this is a stupid question but if I get this and have little coins left will i loose my platinum status? last time I seemed to have gotten fucked. I would hate to loose my status if something cool comes down the line for platinum status.[/QUOTE]
Spending coins doesn't change your status

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Sorry if this is a stupid question but if I get this and have little coins left will i loose my platinum status? last time I seemed to have gotten fucked. I would hate to loose my status if something cool comes down the line for platinum status.[/QUOTE]

No, Platinum status only function is to get you a prize at the end of the year, as far as I know.

Platinum status is on how much you earned in a year, not how much you spend.

I got 3 of em in my last shipment from Japan for those interested.

8520DA96-C3C4-4C1F-B90A-8C32993E44D1-1706-00000351E8EF2C7B.jpg

how much stuff do you need to buy to get 900 coins?

i have a 3ds xl and some games i bought but i havent signed up for club nintendo.
how many coins would that get me?

what if i bought a wii U?

[quote name='tham1988']how much stuff do you need to buy to get 900 coins?

i have a 3ds xl and some games i bought but i havent signed up for club nintendo.
how many coins would that get me?

what if i bought a wii U?[/QUOTE]
They come out to be roughly 1 dollar of game sales for one point

So you would have needed to buy 900 dollars worth of goods to get this add on

[quote name='Jaysonguy']They come out to be roughly 1 dollar of game sales for one point

So you would have needed to buy 900 dollars worth of goods to get this add on[/QUOTE]

I have 1900 points. There is no way in hell I've spent even half of that on Nintendo products for the 2 years i've been a part of the US Club Nintendo.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']They come out to be roughly 1 dollar of game sales for one point

So you would have needed to buy 900 dollars worth of goods to get this add on[/QUOTE]

700 or so if you got every new title at release and did the pre and post surveys

[quote name='hashiriya1']I have 1900 points. There is no way in hell I've spent even half of that on Nintendo products for the 2 years i've been a part of the US Club Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

His stats are on MSRP prices, not CAG prices.

so 6*40+160=400

probably wouldn't get any more than that, likely less

seems like you need console and handheld to rack up enough and i just have handheld

Spending coins does not negatively impact your status level.

EDIT: Beaten by . . . everyone.

Just got the e-mail that my nunchuck has shipped :D

omg and another e-mail that my 2012 Platinum Poster set shipped!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gameboy415']Just ordered one.
This will go nicely with the Gold Classic Controller I picked up yesterday! :D[/QUOTE]

Where did you get it? I want one but $70 off Amazon is too much for me.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Just got the e-mail that my nunchuck has shipped :D

omg and another e-mail that my 2012 Platinum Poster set shipped![/QUOTE]
awesome i got the nunchuk shipped email but not the platinum posters yet. looking forward to that

DAMN'T!!!!! I spent 600 coins on the Kirby 20th PIN after the Gold Nunchuck went out of stock the first go round.
I have raised my coins currently to 545, 30 coins pending plus 50 coins from Professor Layton/UnwoundFuture and I am still 275 short!!
By the time I raise that much, it will be gone again and OOP!

Grabbed 2.

Gonna use one to either trade towards a gold wii-mote or sell it towards and put the money towards one because apparently people want a retarded amount of money for one.

[quote name='Edzo04']awesome i got the nunchuk shipped email but not the platinum posters yet. looking forward to that[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got the 25th Anniversary Zelda posters when they were available so I am very much looking forward to adding another great Zelda poster to my collection :D

[quote name='AugustAPC']Thanks to CAG I was able to pick up my second gold 'chuck! Yay![/QUOTE]

Thanks to a CAG I was able to get my first. All I need. :)

Don't suppose there are people out there with spare codes? I've got nothing to offer in terms of trade, and am only a few points away....

Thanks for reminding me to finally sign up for club nintendo.

Typed in 920 worth of coins in one sitting and snagged it!

I still haven't got my points from linking my Wii U. I still got to 900 from Nintendoland and Mario U though. Should I call Nintendo? It was a deluxe Wii U

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

Just got Steel Diver and Theatrhythm in the mail today. Thought Theatrhythm had a code but apparently not. Steel Diver brought me up 880... so... close...

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Oh my God. It happened. By the time I got my Wii-U updated and registered on the site...... it sold out. It fucking sold out. fucking fuck.[/QUOTE]

lol what are the odds of that

annnnddd sold out. 2nd time. i blink and its gone, wish i had noticed this post been too focused on black friday for the last month. argh. whatever i only had 830 pts anyway. although i still didnt register xenoblade chronicles and i have 2 post play surveys. blah we shall see. maybe 3rd times the charm

Got my order confirmation earlier this evening after I entered all the codes from my recent Wii U and 3DS deals. Finally managed to snag a 'chuck after missing out last time, thanks OP!

dam man really sold out!i just redeemed my freaken 3ds points just now to get this.after i redeemed it sold out?!they should of limited 1 per household to give everyone a fair chance to get atleast 1.

Man, I am having no luck with the color gold.....first I miss Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition at Gamestop and now I miss the gold nunchuk...Gold hates me

[quote name='thisisthetito4']dam man really sold out!i just redeemed my freaken 3ds points just now to get this.after i redeemed it sold out?!they should of limited 1 per household to give everyone a fair chance to get atleast 1.[/QUOTE]

Yup this half of the people who got them are probably throwing them up on ebay.

I scrounged up some points from friends and family! Thanks to everyone for their help! I got my confirmation at 11:10PM EST so I must have JUST made it *phew*!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AugustAPC']Yea! Give codes to me instead!

For real, still paying cash for codes until this thing goes OOS.

I don't even know why I want a second one of these... I just do :|[/QUOTE]

I know why. So you can sell it for profit.

Probably not the perfect place to post it, but I received an email this morning saying that my Platinum poster set shipped. Hooray!

As for the nunchuck, I was about 70 coins shy and figured that if I didn't get it in time, I didn't get it. No big loss. Glad I thought that way, as it was out of stock less than two hours later.

Just tweeted by Nintendo America:

"The Gold Nunchuk will return to #ClubNintendo after the New Year. Start saving your Coins!"

So no excuse for anyone to miss out next time! You've been forewarned!

[quote name='SKEETER']Just tweeted by Nintendo America:

"The Gold Nunchuk will return to #ClubNintendo after the New Year. Start saving your Coins!"

So no excuse for anyone to miss out next time! You've been forewarned![/QUOTE]
sweet time to start saving up for a 3rd one haha

bread's done
Back