Goldeneye 007 remake for wii & ds

RIPANTHONY8008

CAGiversary!
i was just on n4g.com and read an article about an goldeneye remake on wii & ds,on top of that there is a picture of a gold colored classic controller and a ak-47 shell for the wiimote.apparently activision mentioned all this in a survey recently.of course its just a rumor for now at least.its supposed to be updated and have 8 player online.what does everybody think?oh yeah this is my 1st post so i hope i did well.

67125.jpg

Found from The Escapist
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/101129-Rumor-GoldenEye-007-Remake-Coming-at-E3

more n64 games should be ported oer to the ds. id have payed full price for a ds bano kazooie and bano tooie ( of course theyd need to find a way to pull off the controls).

[quote name='msdmoney']How would this work since it was originally developed by Rare? Who owns the original code now?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure Rare owns the code, which is why they were working on getting it on XBLA until the licensing issue came up.

This game for the Wii & DS is from Activision, so it's more than likely a completely new game. Just hope they don't screw it up as bad as EA did with Rogue Agent.

I saw this and for a split second thought about getting a Wii. Then I remembered I still have an N64 I never play.

bread's done
Back