Goldeneye Reloaded Move bundle 149.99

From that video, you'd be mad to pick up this bundle. Without 1:1 all these games are just a waste of time. Be much more fun with a controller I'm sure, at this point. That's my expert opinion. :)

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Yes! Got here before the usual douche starts ranting out of his ass about MSRP!

And wow, they made golden eye for PS3? When was this announced??[/QUOTE]

I second this. When was this announced?

not to threadcrap but buying all the move stuff separately at gamestop is way cheaper (even if you buy the ps eye for $30 from amazon or wherever).

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']thought it had different levels and everything?[/QUOTE]
yeah, i remember hearing on a couple of podcasts (not cag) that the wii game was actually pretty spectacular.

[quote name='pun123']"...4 layer split with Move would be a blast."[/QUOTE]

What's that? Like 2 players in campaign at the same time?

You can get everything this comes with separately for cheaper right now with GS's Move accessory sale...

This game shouldn't be full retail anyway..

[quote name='XF Gator']What's that? Like 2 players in campaign at the same time?[/QUOTE]

No the original Goldeneye had 4 player split screen MP, was awesome.

CAG Veteran, huh.

I keed, I keed. I took away something from your post though, OP. I didn't realize they're releasing the game to other consoles.

I know it isn't that great of a deal, but some people didn't know about the game and it was a good way to show that the game(which is great for the wii) is coming out in hd for the move and is a bundle with an exclusive character via buying the bundle.

I just bought a navigation and move controller from gamestop for 43.48 after tax and then a ps eye off amazon for 28.67

I could pick up the sharpshooter from gamestop for $21.54 after tax tomorrow if i wanted

which means that total would be 93.69 which means id be paying 56.31 for the game.

so basically the bundle wont be a horrible deal but you could just get the move now with everything that comes with it and then buy the game for $57 or less and equal out to the bundle and have all this stuff now.

personally i may very well pick up goldeneye but its probably going to be $20 when i do.

however anyone who is able to pick up the goldeneye bundle at a big discount/clearance/sale anytime in the future will most likely save money vs the current promotions going on now.

So is playing with the sharpshooter any good, and is it fun? Thinking about picking the gear up, I don't have any move stuff atm. The resistance bundle is tempting, I want that game either way.

[quote name='DeathMoJo']Just wait for this bundle to drop in price like the Socom 4 move bundle did, Walmat had it for $75.[/QUOTE]

When the hell did this happen?! I would have bought two. And the Move Sharpshooter is pretty freaking awesome for Socom 4/Resistance 3, especially in 3d. The only thing I will say is your arms will get tired as hell (at least if you're like me lifting weights every day so your arms are sore/heavy from exhaustion).

bread's done
Back