[GONE] Free Madden 10 Demo Code (XBox 360) - Picture contest!

garfep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
169 (100%)
I pre-ordered Madden from GS and got a one-time use code for downloading the demo from XBL. As described in the email:

GameStop exclusive demo with four 5-minute quarters, featuring a Super Bowl rematch between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals
I won't play it, so rather than redeeming it and letting it sit, I figured I'd give it away here on CAG.

I like to make my giveaways interesting, though, so here are the rules: I want to see your best imitation of a Madden cover. Take a pic of yourself posing in the same position as a Madden cover (your CAG username has to be in the pic) and it post it here, along with the cover you're imitating. Any Madden cover is fine. Points for humor & creativity.

I'll pick my favorite in 24 hours (5:00 PM EST tomorrow, Thursday July 30th).

To recap:

1) Take a pic imitating a Madden cover & include your CAG username in the pic
2) Post it here along with a picture of the cover you're imitating
3) Win!

Good luck, everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry no one took up your offer and it seems i'm to late, but i would be thankful if you would give me the code. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
2ns3n6q.jpg

[quote name='Wolfkin']to make it a pre-order bonus boggles the mind.[/QUOTE]

The demo is still free online, the only thing that the code does, is it downloads the same demo, but instead of 2 min quarters, you play 5 min quarters. Which is kinda of a nice bonus for those people that are really into Madden.

I don't know if I'm the first one to send you a PM, but you've got one from me in your inbox.

Thanks for offering this up to whoever gets it.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']The demo is still free online, the only thing that the code does, is it downloads the same demo, but instead of 2 min quarters, you play 5 min quarters. Which is kinda of a nice bonus for those people that are really into Madden.[/QUOTE]

The demo online is only one minute and its different teams so no its not the same

bread's done
Back