Good deal on Rome Bluray for $62

It's only $3 cheaper than the next third party seller.

I think I'll wait until it hits around $40-$50 before I'd bite on this.

Fantastic show, but rather not pay more than $50 for it.

Good find though.

[quote name='Squarehard']I think I'll wait until it hits around $40-$50 before I'd bite on this.

Fantastic show, but rather not pay more than $50 for it.

Good find though.[/QUOTE]
You'll be waiting forever TBH. I thought like you for a long time until it dropped to $60 in '09 and I bought it. It has never dropped lower anywhere since.

[quote name='Jodou']You'll be waiting forever TBH. I thought like you for a long time until it dropped to $60 in '09 and I bought it. It has never dropped lower anywhere since.[/QUOTE]

Same here. HBO shows hold their value really well. TBH, if you want to hold off your next shot at this price will be in December when bestbuy has their 50%off sale... or maybe BF.

[quote name='Jodou']You'll be waiting forever TBH. I thought like you for a long time until it dropped to $60 in '09 and I bought it. It has never dropped lower anywhere since.[/QUOTE]

To be fully honest, I'm waiting for a 3 for $21 again at gohastings, since that's when I pick up most of these expensive ass TV sets from HBO. Got me Band of Brothers, The Pacific, John Adams, and so very many more from those sales, so I've been spoiled a bit.

And if that plan doesn't work, there's always BF and the upcoming winter season since I'm not in a terrible rush to get this just yet. Great show, just not $60 great.

But I know what you mean on the steady prices for shows like these.

If I wasn't broke, I'd bite on this. $30 a season is about the cheapest you ever see HBO seasons on Blu(outside of the 30 minute shows like Entourage) from what I've seen & I'd really like to have Rome, but just can't scrape $60 together ATM.

[quote name='Jodou']Wow, that's news to me since I never heard about a drop on the UK site.[/QUOTE]

i found the deal on another forum, never thought to add it here.

Rome was such a great show with extremely high production values, phenomenal performances, and intriguing storylines that tend to follow historical facts. I was devastated when it was canceled.

bread's done
Back