Good, dirt cheap GBA games

Baron Seos

CAG Veteran
Since I was one of the few lucky ones to snatch a GBA micro for 15, I need a nice library. Any ideas you cheap bastards!

[quote name='Baron Seos']Since I was one of the few lucky ones to snatch a GBA micro for 15, I need a nice library. Any ideas you cheap bastards![/quote]

O/T

Gameboy Micro for 15 bucks where???

oh sh#$, there are no Game Crazy's in my hood(I had the black micro shipped from a friend). Any other good deals?

[quote name='Baron Seos']Since I was one of the few lucky ones to snatch a GBA micro for 15, I need a nice library. Any ideas you cheap bastards![/quote]

Are the Micros really $15? If so do I just go to the salesperson and ask for the price, or should I come in saying that I heard they were selling for $15?

check the old posts about it, but you better act fast cause they're limited to only one type of model(black trim and sliver face and purple trim gold face). They might not believe you when you call so you have to make them ring it up.

This is only with used GBA micros. But no B.S. I got it coming in the mail!

Warioware Twisted is $15 at Target and even less at Sears, if you can find it. I think it would be funny to play that on the Micro.

Like I said buddy, good luck finding one. I got lucky cause there's a Game Crazy in my home town. Try the other threads... sorry man.

[quote name='Baron Seos']oh sh#$, there are no Game Crazy's in my hood[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it Sugar, there are none in my state.
cigar.gif

I just picked up Fire Emblem used at GameRush for about $5. A nice rpg for cheap. Also, Target stores currently have a few GBA titles on clearance. I've seen Tales of Phantasia for 14.99 (haven't yet played the game, but it's a big title) and Dynasty Warriors for 4.99. Target clearance is YMMV, but you might find something good.

And definately pick up Wario Ware Twisted if you can find it for $10 or under. (I don't know your budget, you might be willing to pay more, but that's pretty much the most I pay for a GBA game.) Twisted is hilarious. And at a guess, I think the micro might be the best of the SP/DS/Micro GBA choices for playing it. ...I wanted to try it on my GameCube GameBoy Player, just for the sake of it but that could get messy.
smile_eager.gif

bread's done
Back