Goodbye procreation - V day tomorrow.

usickenme

CAGiversary!
While Cheapy is just getting started I am retiring from baby making with my vasectomy tomorrow.

I have 2 great kids and trying for a third would feel like hitting on 20. I am not looking forward to the nut pain, however.

2 great kids? Damn, how old are you?

And a vasectomy is rather drastic, seeing as how it's, you know, permanent. What's wrong with using contraceptives?
A condom, the pill, and spermicide is essentially fool proof.

[quote name='Liquid 2']2 great kids? Damn, how old are you?

And a vasectomy is rather drastic, seeing as how it's, you know, permanent. What's wrong with using contraceptives?
A condom, the pill, and spermicide is essentially fool proof.[/quote]

No it isn't.

meh its his wang, doesnt hurt us if he chooses to do so(although some might argue that it hurts to think about it).

I dont think i could ever get it done myself but goodluck to ya

[quote name='camoor']No it isn't.[/QUOTE]Not 100%, but the odds of impregnating your while using all three are very low.
And if an egg gets fertilized somehow, there's always the option of getting an abortion (if the OP has no qualms about it, of course).

Had it done last November. We have four wonderful kids and that was it. Simply put, my wife and I wanted to have sex without worrying if she was going to have her period each month or not. We didn't want to mess with condoms or pills.

It removes alot of worry, stress, concern, etc and leaves lots of room for fun.

question for you nineswords, is it true that a man will undergo physical changes to his face after getting a vasectamy? I've heard it said that you can look at a dude and tell if he's had one by his facial features.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Not 100%, but the odds of impregnating your while using all three are very low.
And if an egg gets fertilized somehow, there's always the option of getting an abortion (if the OP has no qualms about it, of course).[/quote]

When you get to the point where you try having sex with and without all that junk, you'll know why it would be nice not to use any of it.

[quote name='Pookymeister']When you get to the point where you try having sex with and without all that junk, you'll know why it would be nice not to use any of it.[/QUOTE]

yeah but still the girl can get temp solutions if sex with no condom is what you're talkin about.

Also whoever said facial changes when getting it done...wtf? lol. Thats like saying you can tell who has an STD just by looking at them.

[quote name='Weedy649']yeah but still the girl can get temp solutions if sex with no condom is what you're talkin about[/quote]

Yea, but the girly stuff has side effects too - can't stay on that stuff forever.

4 Kids? I think I would have cut it off myself after the first was annouced.

[quote name='Nineswords']Had it done last November. We have four wonderful kids and that was it. Simply put, my wife and I wanted to have sex without worrying if she was going to have her period each month or not. We didn't want to mess with condoms or pills.

It removes alot of worry, stress, concern, etc and leaves lots of room for fun.[/quote]

[quote name='Weedy649']yeah but still the girl can get temp solutions if sex with no condom is what you're talkin about.

Also whoever said facial changes when getting it done...wtf? lol. Thats like saying you can tell who has an STD just by looking at them.[/QUOTE]

hehe it was john dvorak

[quote name='Pookymeister']When you get to the point where you try having sex with and without all that junk, you'll know why it would be nice not to use any of it.[/QUOTE]Now that I can see.
Still, a permanent solution seems rather drastic to me.

2 words: the pill.

Obviously, isn't fail safe but if you don't blow your wad in there you'd probably have a better chance getting struck by lightning then having a kid.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Now that I can see.
Still, a permanent solution seems rather drastic to me.[/quote]

Yea, well im not planning on doing it. I'm more of "make a mess on her back" kinda guy.

[quote name='Weedy649']
Also whoever said facial changes when getting it done...wtf? lol. Thats like saying you can tell who has an STD just by looking at them.[/QUOTE]

Paris-Hilton.jpeg

one good luck at the eyes, and you'll know.

Children are a permanent problem.

Still, a permanent solution seems rather drastic to me.[/quote]

I respect your choice man, if I ever get any kids I would do that two once the lady decides we had enough, but of course I'm too young for that (only 22), so for now I will keep my men armed and ready, but sheethed at all time ;)

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']2 words: the pill.

Obviously, isn't fail safe but if you don't blow your wad in there you'd probably have a better chance getting struck by lightning then having a kid.[/QUOTE]

eh my wife used the ring. (Same concept different orifice).

While the pill is easy for me, it is not for her. Dumping a sh*tload of hormones into her body every month isn't the best solution either. Plus it lowers her drive so any benefit is lost.

I'm 36. I'm well aware stuff can happen but even if it did. I wouldn't want to start over (kid-wise). I figure I can't plan my life out on the assumption my marriage will dissolve or one of my kids dies.

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']2 words: the pill.

Obviously, isn't fail safe but if you don't blow your wad in there you'd probably have a better chance getting struck by lightning then having a kid.[/QUOTE] Well that's no fun. :cry:

[quote name='Milkyman']question for you nineswords, is it true that a man will undergo physical changes to his face after getting a vasectamy? I've heard it said that you can look at a dude and tell if he's had one by his facial features.[/quote]

I haven't heard that...the only facial change I am aware is

Dude, im 21 and willing to get a vasectomy just cuz I don't want to get a girl pregnant ever. Kids and me... bad combo. They are reversible in ~70% of the cases. I think the figures have rose in recent years too because of newer methods of doing the procedure.

Taking the pill and lowering your periods is actually supposed to reduce the risk for cervical/uterine cancer, although I believe they are still doing studies.

Something along the lines of 500 years ago, women started menstrating at 16-17 and not 12-13.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Something along the lines of 500 years ago, women started menstrating at 16-17 and not 12-13.[/QUOTE] And yet the laws haven't changed to reflect nature. :roll: :lol:

Still, a permanent solution seems rather drastic to me.[/QUOTE]

first off it can be reversed and second off it is not always successful

bread's done
Back