Google Play $0.25 Sale (Wikified) - 5 Days

asheskitty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Google Play is having a $0.25 sale for 5 days to celebrate 25 billion app downloads. [Full List Page]

Everything is $0.25 unless otherwise noted.

Sunday's Games:
Sunday's Apps:

Expired sale apps:

Want to buy an app but it isn't support by your current device or you don't have one yet? Click here

25 Albums that Changed the World -- $3.99-$5.99
25 Modern Classics (Books) -- $0.99
25 Movies -- $2.99-$9.99
25 Magazines -- $1.99/issue

Other Notables:

Special thanks to Computersnacks and wiki contributors

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='djsmf435']My Galaxy s2's battery is awful lately, never charges past 99% Also the Swiftkey 3 app is great, highly recommend, plus its only .99.[/QUOTE]

Yeah after the last system update, my SII battery life is atrocious. That kind of sucks.

Yeah, all the kairosoft games are fun. They def have a formula that they use/abuse but theyre fun games.

Anyone use TuneIn Radio Pro? It says you can schedule recording, is that right? It'd be nice to record my drive-time radio shows that I miss 66% of (since I don't have a 3 hour commute).

[quote name='Syntax Error']Anyone use TuneIn Radio Pro? It says you can schedule recording, is that right? It'd be nice to record my drive-time radio shows that I miss 66% of (since I don't have a 3 hour commute).[/QUOTE]
Yep you can. Tune In Radio Pro is the best Radio app on the market, and one of the best music apps out there.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Anyone use TuneIn Radio Pro? It says you can schedule recording, is that right? It'd be nice to record my drive-time radio shows that I miss 66% of (since I don't have a 3 hour commute).[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. It's incredible. TuneIn Pro is one of my favorite apps ever.

It's worth it for full price. For a quarter it's a nobrainer.

[quote name='Puffa469']Yes you can. It's incredible. TuneIn Pro is one of my favorite apps ever.

It's worth it for full price. For a quarter it's a nobrainer.[/QUOTE]
I bought it twice, once for iOS and once for Android both full price. It's amazing.

[quote name='Puffa469']Yes you can. It's incredible. TuneIn Pro is one of my favorite apps ever.

Agreed Best App EVER!!!! I also have both i os and android.

[quote name='Computersnacks']is mSecure worth it? I am tempted, but would rather make sure it's worth it before buying in on other devices (iphone, mac)[/QUOTE]

I've heard really good things about KeePass which is free and available for pc, mac, linux, android, ios, and others. I haven't used it myself.

[quote name='Namerson']Monsters ate my condo is a really addicting game, probably my most played.[/QUOTE]

I concur.

[quote name='trunks982']how's mass effect?[/QUOTE]

If you trust the revews and what is posted else were its full of bugs and crashes alot. For .25 ill give it a go.

For those of you using TuneIn, is it possible to subscribe to a Podcast, or at the very least download a podcast from the app? I see that you can stream podcasts and record them while streaming, but I was wondering if there was a way just to download them to listen to later.

[quote name='kit352']If you trust the revews and what is posted else were its full of bugs and crashes alot. For .25 ill give it a go.[/QUOTE]

Awww, really? Ah well, I bought it. Everything else seems like typical mobile games that get boring after 5 minutes.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Rebuild is super fun, played the fuck out of that on the pc.[/QUOTE]
Was that in a HiB Android sale before? I'm sure I own it.

The way I collect Android games makes my Steam PC backlog look sane and rational #-o

[quote name='ParkCarsHere']For those of you using TuneIn, is it possible to subscribe to a Podcast, or at the very least download a podcast from the app? I see that you can stream podcasts and record them while streaming, but I was wondering if there was a way just to download them to listen to later.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this as well- can it function like a DVR where you can set it to record something (a channel or show) you are not currently listening to?

[quote name='Sychophantom']Hoping, but not betting on, Minecraft joining this sale. But for 25 cents I'll pick up Mass Effect and TuneIn.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it was .10 or .25 during their last big sale. Then again minecraft was still beta I believe.

Mass Effect is amazing on the GS3. The live wallpaper included isn't shabby either. This is going to end up getting me into the series, just like Dead Space on iOS did about a year ago.

EDIT: Thanks for the rec on SwiftKey. I love it, got one of the few things I didn't like about the GS3 out of the way. Now if only I could get rid of this Samsung bloatware without rooting my phone...

[quote name='joeyshadows']I'm pretty sure it was .10 or .25 during their last big sale. Then again minecraft was still beta I believe.[/QUOTE]

Minecraft was in the $0.10 sale in Dec.

[quote name='Computersnacks']is mSecure worth it? I am tempted, but would rather make sure it's worth it before buying in on other devices (iphone, mac)[/QUOTE]

Probably not. One of the strongest offerings in this space is KeePass (free, open source, Win/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android/Blackberry/etc).

[quote name='Psybuster']Can't believe I missed out on OfficeSuite by not paying attention[/QUOTE]

In the $0.10 sale Google rehashed sales from earlier days quite extensively.

[quote name='TheHelix']Man my Galaxy 1 is that outdated? I can't buy ME Infiltrator =([/QUOTE]

my Galaxy S II can't buy Hot Pursuit so yeah...

one of my gripes about Android

TuneIn Radio Pro seems like a nice investment so far for my quarter. I have noticed I can listen to radio stations which I have not listened to in years since I moved across the country. It should make tuning into football games (primarily college and even high school) much easier to do as well. Plus it basically takes care of the only thing my Samsung Infuse could not do compared to my mp3 player (tune into local radio).

[quote name='asheskitty']
Probably not. One of the strongest offerings in this space is KeePass (free, open source, Win/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android/Blackberry/etc).
[/QUOTE]

I'd actually recommend LastPass. It's not free or mega-cheap ($12/year), but it's far superior to Roboform and is very secure. That one fee covers all of your platforms/devices.

[quote name='Psybuster']Can't believe I missed out on OfficeSuite by not paying attention[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I let that one pass because I didn't know they were changing them daily. Oops.

People waiting on an Amazon price match, does the Kindle Fire not accept Google Play or something? I use both places and never really felt a difference. Both allow me to download to both my Android devices (GS2 and Touchpad/CM9). I'm just wondering.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Yeah, I let that one pass because I didn't know they were changing them daily. Oops.

People waiting on an Amazon price match, does the Kindle Fire not accept Google Play or something? I use both places and never really felt a difference. Both allow me to download to both my Android devices (GS2 and Touchpad/CM9). I'm just wondering.[/QUOTE]

I prefer Amazon simply because then i can also put the app on my wife's tablet and phone. We share an Amazon account but have our own google accounts

bread's done
Back