Goomba's Freebie of the Week #1 - Mario 64 Plushie

My favorite mario game is the original NES Super Mario Bros. It was the first game I played on the NES and I loved it. I played all of the mario games and by far that was my favorite.

My favorite enemy(or maybe not) was Dark Mario from Super Mario Sunshine....I loved the chase scenes when you have to jump all over town and spray him with water.

1) Super Mario 3 - the first time I did that behind the bush trick - bricks were shatted

2) Have to be the Hammer Bros. because they took the initiative to use melee weapons on the Mario Bros.

You are generous man indeed.

Favorite Game: Mario 64. Just so great in every way.

Favorite Enemy: The little goomba riding in the hopping shoe thing in SMB 3. How can you not love that?

1) Super Mario RPG Easily, Altho Super Mario Galaxy I am enjoying alot, never a dull moment!

2) Bullet Bills and Bomb-Oms Mainly because you use them as weapons

Is it too late?! Maybe midnight.. Western?

My favorite game is Super Mario 64 because I spent a lot of time getting the stars, and was more scared than frustrated playing the game.

Favorite enemy is probably the fishy! The cheap cheap! Because it's adorable and pretty cute...

1. Super Mario world gets me giddy like a five-year old girl.
2. I've always had a soft spot for those little beetles.

Super Mario World

favorite baddie is probably those wizard turtle thingies in castle 4 I think. the fucking things were hard when I was younger (though I wasn't exactly a baby then, but young enough I guess? anyway yeah those things. nice to see them back in the opening to SMG :D

ooooo I LOVE all the Mario Party games... But I have to say that the Original Mario Brothers would be my all out favorite...

My favorite enemy would be The turtles lol. They were fun to jump on and spin down the lane LOL. ;-)

Favorite Mario game is Super Mario Bros. 3 and the best enemy is the lowly Koopa Troopa. It's a big thrill when half a dozen are lined up and ready to be knocked down with a well-placed shell.

My favorite Super Mario game would probably be Super Mario World due to the introduction of Yoshi. I thought that gave the series a big revolution in the gameplay. The end battle with Bowser was amazing and one of the greatest boss battles in video games.

My favorite enemy is Boo (especially Big Boo) from Super Mario World! It was so cool to see.

hey that's really awesome of you to do this..

well no doubt Mario 64 was my favorite in the series

Fav enemy: those big fish from Mario 3 that swallow you lol

Favorite Mario game is SMB 3, and favorite villain has to be Bob-omb. I mean, you can use his dead carcass to blow up his friends! It's just awesome! :)

My favorite mario game has always been Super Mario Brothers 3. Primarily for Giant World, and my favorite enemy: Sledge Hammer Brothers. ^_^

Favorite Game: Super Mario RPG. that game was awesome. played it for years.

Favorite Enemy: Koopa Troopa. Was always fun jumping on their shells and have them come back at you unexpectedly killing you =[

Favorite Mario game: I have to say Super Mario World is my favorite. I never get tired of playing it over and over, even 16+ years later.

Favorite enemy: The koopalings!!! Bring them back!!! :)

1) Mario Game.... I would have to say Super Mario And The Six Gold Coins for the GB because that was my first Mario Game.

2) Fav. enemy? Thats an easy one, I have to go with Koopa Kids from SMB3. Another reason is because of The Adventures Of Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon. (I have all the Mario cartoons that are out sofar except for Caption N/Super Mario World combo.)

Thanks for the contest Op! ^_^

Super Mario world was my favorite, there were so many secrets and hidden things in there!!

Favorite enemy? good ole Bob-Omb! Blow up the bad guys with one of their own, but be quick!

My favorite Super Mario game is definitely Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It was the first RPG I had ever played as well as being the love-child of two of the most coveted franchises in gaming history, Mario and Final Fantasy.

With that in mind, my favorite villian has to be Valentina from Super Mario RPG. She was this eccentric, narcissistic lamb-thing with a bird-hat and a dodo sidekick. Also, her breasts bounced vigorously whenever you hit her. That was so awesome when I was a kid.

Okay guys the contest is officially over. I'm going to tally up the names/usernames of all you CAG members as well as the Goozex members and get to picking a name randomly from the list. I will be doing this by selecting a slip of paper out of a plastic Old Navy Piggy Bank (of which I have tons). I may or may not video the process :) Winner will be announced tomorrow and will be contacted via PM ^_^

Without further ado I would like to congratulate the very first winner of Goomba's Freebie of the Week Contest Series.... Watch the video to see who won ^_^ If you are the winner listed in this video please PM me through the proper network that you entered on (either CAG or Goozex). Thanks and good luck next week... I'll be listing a new contest before you know it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yA1iSYaWUE

=JJ=

PS: If you really don't want to watch the 1:30 video you can always skip to the end to see who the winner was. Enjoy!

Okay well after taking about one hour to type up all the entrants (there were exactly 198 for those of you counting at home) and getting then another hour and a half or so to get the video shot, edited, etc. I'm finally done :) Congrats to the winner. I was tempted to make a new thread on the forum but I didn't want to hijack it so I figured I'd just post it at the end of this contest thread. I plan to do another contest this week so be on the lookout for the next one. Thanks for all of your support guys, it was a lot of fun reading your responses and going down memory lane with the Mario series. Next week won't be Mario related but it will be game related so keep an eye peeled =)

=JJ=

[quote name='UltimoRey']
2. that pig is awesome![/quote]
This is quite true! :D

I also lost but it was fun to watch the official drawing of the winner! Looking forward to next time. Thanks again OP!

Okay well the winner has contacted me and I will be off to ship it now. Now I have to figure out what to give out for the next one =) Should be up today or tomorrow so keep an eye out for it. Remember that you can enter either on CAG or Goozex but not both. Thanks guys!

1. My favorite game is Super Mario World (SNES)
2. My favorite enemy were the koopa troopas, I remember episodes of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show in which they wore sunglasses and looked crazy badass.

thanks for the contest

1. Super Mario Bros (Nes)- Its my favorite game of all times
2. Hammer Bros. World 8-3 in super mario bros >_

bread's done
Back