Goozex - Free PS3/Bluray trades till 5/31

Havok83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Just found this out and didnt see it on the board:

Are you a PlayStation 3 owner feeling the blues about the PSN reboot? Well Goozex feels your pain and starting on May 9th, we gave all previous PS3 and Blu-ray traders free trades for the rest of the month! As part of the gaming community fabric, we felt we could play a positive role in helping PS3 gamers have a little more fun this month. And we know free trades can go a long way for Goozers. Here are the details about free trades for PS3 & Blu-ray Goozers:

-Free trades for any member that has completed a trade for at least one PS3 or Blu-ray item prior to May 9, 2011

-Users must have a feedback score greater than zero

-Free trades ends on May 31, 2011

"Free trades" means you don't need a trading token to buy a game or movie on Goozex.com. Hurry up!

[quote name='steve nash']dont forget that they can put your account on hold and hold your points ransom at any time[/QUOTE]

If you consistently get hit with less than positive feedback, scam other traders, activate multiple accounts, leave your account inactive for a considerably extended period of time or find some creative way to violate the Terms of Use - absolutely.

Goosex is great, especially for converting your old and unwanted games (Dark Sector, Viking, PS2 games) into newer games (AC:B, DR2, JC2).

i got matched up with some delta bravo that lives really close to me (we've matched before) and i sent him a message saying that i could jsut pick it up and do the positive feedback on my phone in front of him so there'd be no tricks. he got all offended and emailed goozex and bam, account on hold. how player is that

[quote name='steve nash']i got matched up with some delta bravo that lives really close to me (we've matched before) and i sent him a message saying that i could jsut pick it up and do the positive feedback on my phone in front of him so there'd be no tricks. he got all offended and emailed goozex and bam, account on hold. how player is that[/QUOTE]

To be fair, if people want to deal with people they would do it on Craigslist.

[quote name='Xellos2099']To be fair, if people want to deal with people they would do it on Craigslist.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I don't deal with Craigslist people. I'd rather not advertise to some nutjob that I have something he wants and where he can find it (and me).

[quote name='steve nash']i got matched up with some delta bravo that lives really close to me (we've matched before) and i sent him a message saying that i could jsut pick it up and do the positive feedback on my phone in front of him so there'd be no tricks. he got all offended and emailed goozex and bam, account on hold. how player is that[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute. He's a douche because he didn't want to meet in person? Why didn't you just let him mail it?

it really wasnt a big deal i was trying to save him 3$ by picking it up. my fb score is over 800 so its not like im a delta bravo. but he could have just said no but i never got a message back just the game in the mail, an account on hold, and the inablility to leave + fb bc of said holding of account

This is the first I have heard about the no token required through the end of the month.

Is there anywhere I can confirm this on the goozex site that I do in fact qualify?? I traded away PS3 NBA Jam in march so I should count right?

Goozex is great, but to reiterate what has been said, you need patience.

What's great about it? I just sold Rock Band 3 for the 360 for 800 pts. I paid $5 for it at blockbuster, so after shipping, that's around $8. New games are 1000 pts, so if I'm patient, I'll get a new game for around $14. So get in line early and just wait it out. I can get Little Big Planet 2, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Bulletstorm .. and a few others as soon as my points come in b/c I'm now top 5 in line for all of those.

If there was a sale where you could all those games for $14 a piece, I'm sure that site would be crashed in 23 seconds.

And Blockbuster's sale is the best for cheap points ... I'm getting around 4K points for about $50 .. plus I'll play the games before I send 'em out (New Vegas, Rock Band 3, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake, etc). So for $50, I'm playing the above games AND getting 4 newer titles to play AND I can turn around and sell them or trade 'em back to goozex.

[quote name='dsimmelink']This is the first I have heard about the no token required through the end of the month.

Is there anywhere I can confirm this on the goozex site that I do in fact qualify?? I traded away PS3 NBA Jam in march so I should count right?[/QUOTE]

Sign in to your Goozex account, then follow this link:

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/myaccount.asp

If you qualify, you'll see the following text in the first box under "account balance":

ACCOUNT BALANCE

You are eligible for free trades: no tokens needed on all trades

~¡~B~U~M~P~!~

Last night for token-free trades on GOOZEX if you've ever traded a PS3 or Blu Ray before...

Do it for your fellow CAGers--put those games you are sitting on out to trade!!!!!

(putting up Uncharted 2 for a measly 550 points to contribute)

WHO"S WITH ME!?!? :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='oc_bastard']Sign in to your Goozex account, then follow this link:

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/myaccount.asp

If you qualify, you'll see the following text in the first box under "account balance":

ACCOUNT BALANCE

You are eligible for free trades: no tokens needed on all trades[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok great thanks for that. I am involved in 3 free trades currently... just checked and it STILL says I am eligible for free trades so looks like they haven't disabled the promotion YET!!

[quote name='dsimmelink']Ahh ok great thanks for that. I am involved in 3 free trades currently... just checked and it STILL says I am eligible for free trades so looks like they haven't disabled the promotion YET!![/QUOTE]

If the trade was initiated in the free trade period, it's still eligible...

[quote name='depascal22']If the trade was initiated in the free trade period, it's still eligible...[/QUOTE]

"ACCOUNT BALANCE

You are eligible for free trades: no tokens needed on all trades"

To me that looks like I could still initiate a new trade right now and it would not charge me a token.

[quote name='dsimmelink']"ACCOUNT BALANCE

You are eligible for free trades: no tokens needed on all trades"

To me that looks like I could still initiate a new trade right now and it would not charge me a token.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Mine says the same thing.

I'm sitting first in line for requesting MGS4 and Split/Second on PS3. If anyone could activate I'd be very appreciative.

I have a pretty extensive back log queue (PS3 specific)--what are you looking for? maybe I can activate for a CAGer....

[quote name='DeSquared']I'm sitting first in line for requesting MGS4 and Split/Second on PS3. If anyone could activate I'd be very appreciative.

I have a pretty extensive back log queue (PS3 specific)--what are you looking for? maybe I can activate for a CAGer....[/QUOTE]

Haha - I picked up a copy of MGS4 at bbv sale it is disc and case/cover art. Are you requesting a complete package? If not I could post this copy.

I've recieved every newly released game this generation within 2-3 months of release. Play it, then sell it for more than I paid in goozex points. Sometimes I don't even have time to play or the game just isn't for me so I'll just sell it for profit.

You have to know how to work the system otherwise your just going to end up complaining and missing out.

[quote name='GUNNM']goozex awesome place to trade shit not an awesome place to get shit[/QUOTE]

My goozex history disagrees with you

[quote name='Toss']Haha - I picked up a copy of MGS4 at bbv sale it is disc and case/cover art. Are you requesting a complete package? If not I could post this copy.[/QUOTE]

I can adjust--typically don't read manuals anyways, and my cheap A$$ is hardly a collector....

Looks like it is still saying token free trades. I'm game to try it out! :bouncy:

[quote name='DeSquared']I can adjust--typically don't read manuals anyways, and my cheap A$$ is hardly a collector....

Looks like it is still saying token free trades. I'm game to try it out! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I matched for a movie and NHL 2k10 today, and it didn't use a token.

[quote name='DeSquared']Looks like the token-free trade promo is turned off.[/QUOTE]

Glad I got three trades in yesterday then.

bread's done
Back