Goozex Game Trading Site - Coupons and General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Supreme']Oh really? Wow, I never knew that. Could you possibly (or anyone else) tell me how to do this.

edit: Hmm, I looked for it on PayPal and I guess only a few people are eligible for it. Here's what they said:
The PayPal Virtual Debit Card is a MasterCard® debit card that is issued by PayPal in digital form only. No physical card is required. It is currently available to only a small segment of our customers and is by invitation only.[/quote]
I guess they've changed it since I last looked into it. :whistle2:s Well, crap.

A year or so ago, I picked up their debit card, which is tied to my Paypal account. I used it only for doing cash withdrawals from my Paypal account, though could use it as a "regular" debit card from my Paypal account. Never tried it, personally.

Hi Goozex. I got a question. The return address on the printable envelopes goes to Goozex. If I want to ship a complete game in a bubble mailer, should I use the Goozex return address or mine?

I finally got my first game from Goozex ( GoldenEye for PS2) ! Yay I'm Happy, He even included the original case + Manuals for it as well!

[quote name='Goozex']Hi GunUdown:
The CAG coupon works like this. Signup and you get 1 free trade credit. You will get an additional 2 free trades and 100 bonus points after you complete your first positive transaction as a buyer or seller.

There are two ways to get 800 points on our system. One is to pay for it. But, we would prefer that you trade your games with other users to build up to 800 points. Its not that different than going to EB and trading your games for store credit to get a better game. Except, EB doesn't give you a good value for your trade-ins.[/quote]

So this is a tiered system, not only do I have to buy points, I also have to buy trade credits to get the better games.

You say that your service is not that different than EB, so why buy from you if the cost is about the same @ EB. Or I can buy new from best buys or so for just a tad more without the hassle of shipping, disc condition, waiting on the mail system, and added cost of your service.

I don't think your offering anything new.

[quote name='toldawg128']Hi Goozex. I got a question. The return address on the printable envelopes goes to Goozex. If I want to ship a complete game in a bubble mailer, should I use the Goozex return address or mine?[/quote]

Hi Toldawg:
Its up to you what you want put as a return address. If you wish to remain anonymous then you can use the Goozex return address.

[quote name='GunUdown']So this is a tiered system, not only do I have to buy points, I also have to buy trade credits to get the better games.

You say that your service is not that different than EB, so why buy from you if the cost is about the same @ EB. Or I can buy new from best buys or so for just a tad more without the hassle of shipping, disc condition, waiting on the mail system, and added cost of your service.

I don't think your offering anything new.[/quote]

GunUdown:
The main idea behind Goozex is that you trade games to get points that you use to get other games for just $1. We are allowing users to maximize their current library of games to get other games by trading them. We are not a retailer of games.

A quick example of what I mean. Say you have and are willing to trade Burnout 3 for xbox (300 points). Goozex matches you with someone and you get 300 points for sending that game. Now you can use that 300 points to get LEGO: Star Wars (also 300 points). By trading your game you have gotten points to use to get another game for just $1. Or you can go to Best Buy and pay $19.99 for it new.

I hope that helps.

this is so frustrating.

I actually decided to post some of my games up for trade on Goozex, and even blew $5 buying trade points. I traded one game a week or so ago and now have points, but I can't buy a freakin game with them!
I think I've tried getting 3 or so different games since getting my one freebie game, and everytime I get refused.... and I'm not even trying for any high demand games. It matches me with someone then after waiting a few days I go back to the first in line. Then to make things worse, a day or so later I see that game in the "recently traded" section.

I don't really see the point of continuing to trade on Goozex if I accrue points that I cannot use. I have since deleted all the games from "my library" and I guess I'll just have to eat it on the $5 I wasted on trading points.
Hopefully at some point one of my requests will actually result in a trade to I can use the points I already have and be done with this.

I know other CAGs have posted having this problem but I figured I'd just post(re-post) my experiences as a heads up to those thinking of trading on Goozex.

Is there a way to rank the games on my want list so if two of them become available at the same time I can get the one I want the most? If not, there should be.

Manchowder, I think the main problem is there aren't that many users on the site yet. There are less than 500 games available right now, which is about how many games I usually have on my personal trade list at a lot of sites like GTZ. Hopefully the site grows and more users add games. Under the current system, users can choose not to send you a game you've requested, which is kind of annoying.

If they change the system to give more points for people sending complete games and also start allowing cart games, I'll add a couple hundred more games from my own collection to get the site going.

I do like the concept of this site, where you get points for games instead of trading directly. Some people enjoy negotiating direct trades but I find it frustrating to be constantly bargaining and haggling over what games are worth. I also signed up for Barter Bee as some people in this thread were talking about it as well. Here's what I like most about Barter Bee, they have games for pretty much every system including the vintage stuff. People set their own point prices for games, which can be good or bad depending on how you look at it. I signed and just requested my free game so I'll see how that goes.

I also checked out Switch Discs, which seems like a decent enough site but their search is terrible. The results are full of games that aren't available and when I click on "Display Available Titles Only" it doesn't filter the unavailable games like it's supposed to. The trades are free, so that's good, and I'm sure their idea of making the site ad supported will work out well. It seems to have worked out for CAG. I just went through the sign-up process and tried to add a disc, and I really like that part of the site. Traders give each other a lot of info, including if they plan on sending the case or artwork/manual and what they plan on shipping the disc in (paper mailer, cardboard mailer, bubble mailer). With all that info, you can be a pretty picky trader and only trade with people who send complete games and use bubble mailers. This site also lets you set your own point values for games, which is good or bad depending on your personal preference.

Anyone have any other game trading sites similar to these that they prefer?

Reminds me.. I should probably put my Viewtiful Joe in my GameCube from over a week ago to make sure it plays. Didn't look bad so I don't expect any issues.

Let me try to do another bulk answer...
Manchowder:
You can PM me with the list of games that you have had problems with and I will let you know what has been going on our system. Typically, games are not received because of lack of points and/or lack of trade credits. The credits are not your problem if bought 5. Another issue may be that you are only allowed to receive one game at a time when you are at a low level of trading. This is one reason why it is important that you give feedback ASAP because after 5 good trades you can start to receive more games. I think you stated before that trade points are also not your problem, but I would like to see why our system rejected your requests.

Rictor:
No, at this time you cannot rank your games. Your place in the queue is our internal rank. If you were 100th in line for a game and you ranked it a priority, you may run into the problem of just sitting there and waiting while another game that you were 2nd in line passes you because you ranked it way down your list. We assume the games you have in your requests are all games you want to play now...

GunUdown:
Welcome to CAG -- I hope you've been able to take advantage of the coupon here. Lala is a great service, but I wonder if their cost structure will allow them to sustain the business. Both Lala and Peerflix have a lot of capital behind their systems that allow them to frequently make, I think, dramatic system changes. This has allowed them to remain the leader in the Music & DVD trading world, imo. Gamershare is relatively new with not many users. I think they have some good ideas that need to be flushed out some more (some of which are ours!). It will be interesting to see how they handle some of the customer demands that we are facing if they reach that level. I don't know anything about bookins...have no time to read since Goozex was born...

[quote name='slidecage']got my sims game and the game wont even load up . Waited 3 weeks for a game to ship and the game dont even work LOL[/quote]
Hi Slidecage:
Sorry to hear that. In case you haven't given negative feedback yet, I'd recommend that before you do that you take a silk cloth or eye glass cleaning cloth and try to clean the disc. I recently received a game (Star Wars Ep. III - that I've always wanted to play) that needed to be cleaned before my xbox read it...haven't had any problems with it since then except I struggle on the Utapau level....

To clean the disc properly you start from the center and wipe out towards the rim. You don't wipe in a circle b/c you increase the chances of smearing and scratching where the laser eye reads the disc.

Hopefully that helps! If not, give negative feedback and your trade credit and points will be immediately refunded.

[quote name='Goozex']

GunUdown:
Welcome to CAG -- I hope you've been able to take advantage of the coupon here. Lala is a great service, but I wonder if their cost structure will allow them to sustain the business. Both Lala and Peerflix have a lot of capital behind their systems that allow them to frequently make, I think, dramatic system changes. This has allowed them to remain the leader in the Music & DVD trading world, imo. Gamershare is relatively new with not many users. I think they have some good ideas that need to be flushed out some more (some of which are ours!). It will be interesting to see how they handle some of the customer demands that we are facing if they reach that level. I don't know anything about bookins...have no time to read since Goozex was born...[/quote]

Slow down Goozex,

I have no clue what your intellectual ideas are in regards to your service or future service, or site. But as you stated in an earlier post, your doing nothing different than EB so maybe all these ideas belong to them.

You guys have to do some flushing of your own site. And If you say I have a free trade, then give me one without the need for game points or trade points. I feel like I'm talking to the cell companies about when I can use my freakin minutes. What's next anytime points.

Why does everyone keep comparing Goozex to a retail store? They are a trading service that charges one dollar per trade. If you choose to buy points instead of trading your games to get those points, then I suppose it's more equivalent to buying a game from a store, but that's not the main focus of the service, from what I can see.

Unless you think that you can trade one of your games in to EB, add a dollar, and buy another game of similar value?

If I was guaranteed case and manual, I would have definitely used the service (if queue times remained fairly short) when I was clearing a bunch of stuff out of my collection, but that's the same reason I stopped buying from EBGames.com.

The points-base trading model is not new, just look up Switchouse, Webswap, Mr Swap and Peerflix.

The Goozex service opened it's doors in July as did Gamershare, look it up and from what I can tell have about the same amount of user activity give or take the games that are available on Goozex for retro systems vs games that are available on Gamershare for hand-held cart systems.

So, none of these services have radically introduced anything new expect for only offering video games for trading.

.... and in response to the copying Goozex reference, I think it may be the other way around.

[quote name='Goozex']Let me try to do another bulk answer...
Manchowder:
You can PM me with the list of games that you have had problems with and I will let you know what has been going on our system. Typically, games are not received because of lack of points and/or lack of trade credits. The credits are not your problem if bought 5. Another issue may be that you are only allowed to receive one game at a time when you are at a low level of trading. This is one reason why it is important that you give feedback ASAP because after 5 good trades you can start to receive more games. I think you stated before that trade points are also not your problem, but I would like to see why our system rejected your requests...[/QUOTE]

Goozex - you keep refer to unsuccessful trades being due to not enough points or trade credits... I have both from the free intro promotion. I have only placed one game in my queue. My experience with unsuccessful trades has been due to users putting games in their library with no intention of actually trading them. Twice I have been matched with a seller for Final Fantasy X and twice - after a delay - I have been put back in the active queue (I assume the seller declined the trade). It's been going on 18 days now trying for the same game.

I just put up all my Xbox games, and they're all shipping with Manuals and Cases. If someone gives me disc only, I'm giving them bad feedback. =)

Shipping out 2 today. Thats 2 down on the first 5 contest!

[quote name='cheapfrag']Goozex - you keep refer to unsuccessful trades being due to not enough points or trade credits... I have both from the free intro promotion. I have only placed one game in my queue. My experience with unsuccessful trades has been due to users putting games in their library with no intention of actually trading them. Twice I have been matched with a seller for Final Fantasy X and twice - after a delay - I have been put back in the active queue (I assume the seller declined the trade). It's been going on 18 days now trying for the same game.[/quote]

Hey Cheapfrag,

I’m sorry that this rare situation has occurred for your request for Final Fantasy X. It seems that you currently have enough points and trade credits on your end to receive that specific game but the user on the selling end is choosing to not send you that game. It is a shame that a user chooses to list the game and then not trade it with anyone on the site. We are currently testing methods on how to deal with users that choose to do this, whether they are users that are no longer using the site, malicious users that want to slow the trade process for another user, etc. we do not want any of our users experiencing this trade delay.

What I do suggest you try is check the available game list and see if there are some other games that you would like to play. Remember, our system is 1 month old, we are only getting larger and soon a user will post Final Fantasy X and send you the game. In the meantime, there are hundreds of other titles available that would be a lot of fun to try as well.

I hope that this has not caused to large an inconvenience to you and I wish you the best of luck in your request for FF X and other games on the Goozex system.

[quote name='Rictor']Is there a way to rank the games on my want list so if two of them become available at the same time I can get the one I want the most? If not, there should be.
[/quote]

Rictor, yes, you have a way to influence the order your Requested games are served. If you have two requests in your Request List for which you are first in line, and one of these is more important than the other, you can "put on hold" the least important.

Games set "on hold" are not selected for a trade, but the cool thing is that they still advance in the queue! So, in theory, you could have all your games "on hold", have them mature till they are 1st in line, and then activate one at once in the order you want to receive them. This is not cheating on the queue, and gives you the flexibility to receive games in the order you prefer.

Hope this helps.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I just put up all my Xbox games, and they're all shipping with Manuals and Cases. If someone gives me disc only, I'm giving them bad feedback. =)

Shipping out 2 today. Thats 2 down on the first 5 contest![/quote]

mooky rocks! Thanks for the Capcom fighting evolution! Look me up in the trading forums for a deal! Can I use any more exclamation points? Yes!

One thing that really pisses me off about this site, is being next in line and losing a deal because you dont have enough points and being put back at the end of the line with no option to add points.

I missed out Oblivion for that.

That right there, makes me want to remove everything I have up.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']One thing that really pisses me off about this site, is being next in line and losing a deal because you dont have enough points and being put back at the end of the line with no option to add points.
[/quote]

That is strange, and should not happen.

If you are not selected for a trade (for lack of points and/or trade credits) you are put back in queue in first position. This way, you just have to refill your account, and can be selected again for the next available game.

If you PM me your username on Goozex, I can check your specific situation and let you know what happened.
Hope this helps.

[quote name='GunUdown']Rictor

For Music I use www.LaLa.com
For Movies I use www.Peerflix.com
What I have found for games is a new site call www.Gamershare.com I thknk these guys are new on the sceen, and they have an interesting service.

and for books I use www.bookins.com

Check out all of these site, they all kick ass.

GunUdown[/quote]

I signed up for Gamer Share to give them a try. Somehow Tactics Ogre was showing up as available and costs 9 points, so I requested that as my free game. If I actually get a free copy of Tactics Ogre, this site will become my favorite...heh. It says "In Process" right now so I'm not too hopeful.

I also signed up for Switch Discs a couple days ago and already sent in 3 games for the Quick Switchbucs program and two more games that were requested by users already. I have about 100 Switchbucs coming to me in the near future, so I'm looking forward to cashing those in on a few games. The only bad thing about this site is that most people seem to want ridiculous amounts of Switchbucs for their items. One Switchbuc is supposed to be worth $1 but they seem to actually be worth 30-50 cents. Old used dvds go for around 15 Switchbucs while new release dvds go for 25-30 Switchbucs. Or you can use less than 20 Switchbucs and get a halfways decent video game like Kingdom Hearts 1. Seems kind of messed up that dvds, which cost maybe $5-10 used at EB/GS sell for more Switchbucs than video games that sell for twice as much. I guess that's one problem of users setting their own prices for everything, it causes inflation where the trading currency is worth less and less as people keep demaning more for their items. This site is also plagued by inactive users that don't send requested games, from what I've been seeing.

On the plus side, the Quick Switchbucs program lets you earn some points right away without waiting for some one to request one of your games. Also, the forum and message system allow you to chat with other users and work out deals and ask questions about items. Also, this site is free, so there's no $1 per trade fee. I'll probably list more of my games on Switch Discs if I have a positive experience spending my Switchbucs once I get them. For now, I'm trying not to rack up too many before I find out if I like the service or not.

So I still havent recieved any sort of reply from goozex after e-mailing them and leaving negative feedback with comments saying that I didnt get the game I requested......I gave my points for sega smash pack volume 1 and I recieved sonic shuffle....which happens to be one of the worst games available for dreamcast and it sells for about 50 cents.

Anyone else have this problem?

Word, I should win the 1000 free points. Since the email... I've traded 5 games. The only "New" games posted and recently traded are pretty much mine. I guess that means I win right?

[quote name='heyfergy']So I still havent recieved any sort of reply from goozex after e-mailing them and leaving negative feedback with comments saying that I didnt get the game I requested......I gave my points for sega smash pack volume 1 and I recieved sonic shuffle....which happens to be one of the worst games available for dreamcast and it sells for about 50 cents.

Anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

Hi Heyfergy,

Goozex makes a concentrated effort to respond to all emails within 24 Hours. If you would like to PM me with your email so that I could search for the email and see if it was overlooked somehow, I would be happy to do that. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Goozex would definitely like to remedy the situation with your trade mishap.

So, are any CAG's actually trading games?? Or just bitching because they didnt get their free one?

I've got like 30+ games on my requests, and not a single one has matched, yet I'm set to send out 6 xbox games with cases today.

I'm getting the feeling that people arent using this as a trade site, and only using it to get a 100 point game. If thats the case, I'm probably better off taking all of my games off to put on eBay.

Every one of my games except for one was a 100 point game.... and I've yet to get a match except for once, and it was reset when I didnt have enough points.

I dunno, I'm feeling like this is another one of those great ideas, but doesnt work because people want something for nothing or nothing at all.

Well, I plan on just trading the Goozex game I am going to recieve (EX. the one I get, play it, and put it back up, get a different game after I trade it, if ya know what I mean), so I can't really loose anything. If I send one of my personal games, something happens to it in the shipping process, im out of luck, and I just lost a game. Whereas since I got the free game from goozex, I can't loose anything. I know its not contributing much, but its something.

[quote name='moojuice']Well, I plan on just trading the Goozex game I am going to recieve (EX. the one I get, play it, and put it back up, get a different game after I trade it, if ya know what I mean), so I can't really loose anything. If I send one of my personal games, something happens to it in the shipping process, im out of luck, and I just lost a game. Whereas since I got the free game from goozex, I can't loose anything. I know its not contributing much, but its something.[/quote]

That's not true, you still get your points if your game gets lost in the mail.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']So, are any CAG's actually trading games?? Or just bitching because they didnt get their free one?

I've got like 30+ games on my requests, and not a single one has matched, yet I'm set to send out 6 xbox games with cases today.

I'm getting the feeling that people arent using this as a trade site, and only using it to get a 100 point game. If thats the case, I'm probably better off taking all of my games off to put on eBay.

Every one of my games except for one was a 100 point game.... and I've yet to get a match except for once, and it was reset when I didnt have enough points.

I dunno, I'm feeling like this is another one of those great ideas, but doesnt work because people want something for nothing or nothing at all.[/quote]

Hi MookyJooky:

I want to first thank you for being an active member and early adopter of Goozex. I know it takes a leap of faith to commit to trades, especially for new system like ours and when you'll be able to use the points you've built up. I would also like to see more games traded above the 100 point level and I really do believe it will happen once more users gain more trust in us. Building trust is extremely important and is the main reason why we decided to answer all the hard questions on CAG only a few weeks into beta. I believe as we grow, and we are very fast, you'll see games traded across the entire range of points. There is a lot of responsibility on us to exceed what our users want and its a lot of hard work on our part.

I just wanted to throw that out there not so much for you, but for all the CAGers that are reading these posts and are still wondering how legitamite we are.

Thanks...

I've shipped out 2 games to other Goozex traders so far. One was a 400 point Xbox game and one was a 100 point Dreamcast game. I've still got quite a few games available on the site in the 100-200 range that I'm surprised no one has requested with their free points.

I think too many people from this site went and added all the high dollar 100-200 point games to their wishlist and most of those will probably never become available or at the very least won't be available anytime soon. For your first, free game, you should take a look at the 500 games that are available on the site right now (the site lets you browse available games) and choose maybe 3 titles out of the 500. Then you are pretty much guaranteed to receive a game right away without waiting for one of your wishlist games to be added. Plus, you're feeding more points into the system, which is good for existing traders.

What I'm saying, is don't be picky about your FREE game. With 500 games available right now, I find it hard to believe people can't find a single game they'd take for free.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']So, are any CAG's actually trading games?? Or just bitching because they didnt get their free one?

I dunno, I'm feeling like this is another one of those great ideas, but doesnt work because people want something for nothing or nothing at all.[/QUOTE]

I put a bunch of PS1 and Dreamcast(and a couple Xbox) games up myself before, but have only managed to get rid of one.

I put a few back up after taking them all down, but I don't want to really trade too much if it's going to be this hard to actually get something myself. The only game besides my freebie I've been able to get is a copy of Ultra Bust a Move that's been shipped(thank you Mookyjooky!!!).
Besides that I have a bunch on my Request List that I've been refused on. Goozex REALLY needs to pull down some of these games that the trader has refused more than once.

[quote name='ManChowder']Besides that I have a bunch on my Request List that I've been refused on. Goozex REALLY needs to pull down some of these games that the trader has refused more than once.[/quote]

I agree. Inactive traders/games should be taken off the available game list. The only reason to leave them on there is to mislead people about the actual number of games available on the site.

I feel slightly ripped off that the coupon is better now than when I signed up. I actually paid for 5 more trades when I could have gotten 2 more free.

Current coupon:
The coupon code is: CAG-0806-31

The coupon offers:
- 1 FREE trade at signup
- 2 additional FREE trades and 100 bonus points when the user completes his/her first positive transaction as a buyer or as a seller
www.goozex.com

[quote name='Rictor']
The only reason to leave them on there is to mislead people about the actual number of games available on the site.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!

This has been my assumption why they are not pulled/deleted immediately. Pulling down these titles would take a huge chunk out of the available games.

I did notice that when you list a game now it double checks that you actually are going to trade the game you list. Of course this is no guarantee.

[quote name='Rictor']I agree. Inactive traders/games should be taken off the available game list. The only reason to leave them on there is to mislead people about the actual number of games available on the site.[/quote]
Rictor & Manchowder:
We are in no way trying to mislead our users about the number of games on our system. It clearly would not be in our best interest to do something like that. Each day we are getting a lot more new customers and I believe the volume of users will minimize the bad apples. Goozex operates under the assumption that users place games in their library to trade. Hopefully, when we upgrade the site soon we will be able to help control this issue.

Well, I guess if you really wanted to mislead users, you'd create a fake account and list every popular Xbox 360 game in existence as available. That doesn't seem to be the case.

I used this service the first day i found out about it and recieved my free game, Mortal Kombat Deception (Xbox) in great shape

I then later went onto Put Final Fantasy XI (360) on there to see if anyone would like it they did and the transfer went through flawlessly.

Now for the problem i have a few games in my Requests i have enough points and trades for all but 1 because i will wait til i have more points to buy more trades but one game GTA III is in my requests and i looked in the Available now section and it is available now and has been for a few days and i have had it in my requests for a week and i am first in line any help would be great Goozex Team.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']I used this service the first day i found out about it and recieved my free game, Mortal Kombat Deception (Xbox) in great shape

I then later went onto Put Final Fantasy XI (360) on there to see if anyone would like it they did and the transfer went through flawlessly.

Now for the problem i have a few games in my Requests i have enough points and trades for all but 1 because i will wait til i have more points to buy more trades but one game GTA III is in my requests and i looked in the Available now section and it is available now and has been for a few days and i have had it in my requests for a week and i am first in line any help would be great Goozex Team.[/quote]
Hi MastaCracka:
I just looked into our database and it seems to me one of two things has happened. If you have already received the game, Conflict: Desert Storm, you need to confirm it before you are allowed to receive another game. If you haven't received that game yet then the trade is still open barring you from getting more games.

This restriction is done to minimize a "run on the bank" type of situation and having people just deplete the system without having proven they are solid traders. Once you have traded 5 games you will be promoted to next level to receive more games at the same time. This is done for all users...

Please let me know if this is not the case at all...but oddly you're the only one I've seen who requested GTA III and the other games...

Plus, props for sending an Xbox 360 game!! I'm glad you're building up the points to get the better games out there...

[quote name='Rictor']Well, I guess if you really wanted to mislead users, you'd create a fake account and list every popular Xbox 360 game in existence as available. That doesn't seem to be the case.[/quote]

Ha! We'd run this company so fast into the ground if we had to go out and buy each 360 game to meet the demand...

[quote name='Goozex']Ha! We'd run this company so fast into the ground if we had to go out and buy each 360 game to meet the demand...[/quote]

My point was listing them all and not actually sending them. Just having them appear as available to make the site look good. I said it was obvious you aren't doing that as there aren't a ton of good games available.

As for running the company into the ground if you went out and bought enough 360 games to meet the demand, well, you must only have about $100 in the bank then, because I'm guessing there's about two users on your site with enough points (500-600) to cash out for an Xbox 360 game. It wouldn't be a bad idea for you to go buy a few used high point Xbox 360 games though, just so they're there as a goal to encourage people to list their games to earn more points.

Currently have:

XBX- Project Snowblind - 300pts
XBX- Midway Arcade Treasures - 100pts
XBX- Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance - 100pts
XBX- Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix - 100pts (May not have a manual - cant remember)

I'm first in line to get rid of them, and they all come with cases and manuals. Add them to your "My Requests" and I'll even ship them today.

Yes, I know you want the Metal Gear Solid 2 =)

Oh, and Goozex... about that 1000pts free... who won? I pretty sure I should of, since I traded 6 in like a day. (That day).

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Currently have:

XBX- Project Snowblind - 300pts
XBX- Midway Arcade Treasures - 100pts
XBX- Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance - 100pts
XBX- Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix - 100pts (May not have a manual - cant remember)

I'm first in line to get rid of them, and they all come with cases and manuals. Add them to your "My Requests" and I'll even ship them today.

Yes, I know you want the Metal Gear Solid 2 =)

Oh, and Goozex... about that 1000pts free... who won? I pretty sure I should of, since I traded 6 in like a day. (That day).[/quote]

Nobody has won yet, though I'm sure you're leading the pack. All the trades need to be confirmed with positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back