Got Disgaea...

Acrylic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Well, I was at a pawn shop the other day, and I was looking through the shelves, and I came upon Disgaea. It was stacked, so you couldn't see the price. I looked at it, thinking "Ugh, this is probably gonna be sooo expensive", but I pull it off the shelf, and I look at the price....

*suspense*

AUT_1316.jpg

TEN. DOLLARS.

The awesome thing is that the game disk was in perfect condition, the manual was in perfect sondition, and the paper sleeve behind the clear plastic on the outside of the case was in perfect condition. The only thing in fair condition is the case, which has the sticker on it, and has bumps, and whatnot.

Anyways, I peeled back the sticker to find another sticker from the same pawn shop that said "64.99", implying that they probably tried to sell it for $64.99 before.

Anyways, I have one more picture, of the inside this time
AUT_1317.jpg

This is probably the best luck I ever had when it came to games.

I found it today too. Walked into an EB and they had 3 used! $40 with Edge card though.

Everything's perfect cond. too

Two Panwshops in Tampa have it. 1 is $15 (value Pawn on Hillsborough) and one is $18 (Value Pawn Highway 60). Both are in good shape and Im waiting for them to drop under $10. Theyve been there for at least 3 months as I have been writing about them for awhile.

[quote name='Otherguy676']Two Panwshops in Tampa have it. 1 is $15 (value Pawn on Hillsborough) and one is $18 (Value Pawn Highway 60). Both are in good shape and Im waiting for them to drop under $10. Theyve been there for at least 3 months as I have been writing about them for awhile.[/quote]
Did you try asking the clerk if they could give you a deal? I'm a Tampa girl and I pawn shop all the time and I know for a fact that Value pawns will cut you a deal if something has been sitting on the shelf. (That's why they have dates on the tags)
If I didn't have it I'd go run and get those myself. :)

I'm still hoping to find it at a cheap price...

Nice find OP. I hope you actually plan on playing it, rather than ebaying it!

So I do have Tampa Pwan shop competition, eh?:)Yeah, Ive asked for deals before but theyve been strict about that lately. I have preferred EZ Pawn lately because they have been more willing to deal, although one of the Value Pawns (N Neb) has had some rare games rotating lately (Persona 2, Valkyrie Profile, Dragon Warrior IV) but they have been $25 plus.

[quote name='Otherguy676']So I do have Tampa Pwan shop competition, eh?:)Yeah, Ive asked for deals before but theyve been strict about that lately. I have preferred EZ Pawn lately because they have been more willing to deal, although one of the Value Pawns (N Neb) has had some rare games rotating lately (Persona 2, Valkyrie Profile, Dragon Warrior IV) but they have been $25 plus.[/quote]
Really? I go to that one all the time. Hmmm never saw any. You've been grabbin em up ;-)
I live by USF so I pawn shop around there and my parents are in Brandon so I go there too. I'll have to keep an eye open at the Nebraska one. I only by for my own use. I'm not one of those people who buys em up to sell.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Now what you all need to get now is a set of these.

1_lg.jpg

www.nisamerica.com[/quote]
Holy crap, these figures are going for upwards of $25 per figure on eBay. I know this because I've been looking to pick them up. I may have to bite on this. Thanks for the inadvertant deal, Dr. MK. :D

bread's done
Back