Got Ultimate Tier In Square/Enix Members! I get a FREE Ipod Touch!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted my form for my ipod touch as well yay! Anyone get any kind of confirmation? I don't know why, but I'm always paranoid I entered the wrong address or something.

After you filled out the form, the next page asked you to confirm your answers. I would hope you did so.

Also, big thanks to ZxT Vendetta for pointing this out (and how to collect a few extra codes to get over the top). I already have an iPod touch, but it's a first gen and they didn't have external speaker support. I'm hoping this one they're sending out is at least second gen, or I'll end up selling it.

SO glad I dropped by here because I had no idea the rewards site went live.
I am eager to get my iPod. It will be my first.
Wanted to get Song Summoner, but it claimed it was an RPG, but looked a lot like a SRPG to me and I'm not much of a fan of them there strategy titles.
FFI is a perfectly suitable free game for me!

I really hope the iPod touch is laser etched or something in the way the limited edition PSPs are. Even a Square-Enix themed skin for the ipod touch would be awesome.

Lol how many people just here got a touch? That's crazy. I bummed a code off someone on gamefaqs to hit silver, the calendar sounded like it might be cool. The music cd I could live without and ultimate tier was just way too far. I don't care enough about an ipod to go to gamestop and start buying/returning games just to find codes, or just taking them out of the case. If my work had some maybe but I even looked and not one SE game at my BBV has one, I guess they were taken out(but then I read some bbv's people had them?). I mean, I put just cause 2 out myself the night before it came out, nadda.

I'll probably forget about this in a month and it'll be a nice surprise in summer.

Overall I don't think many people got the iPod touch. I have two groups on SE-Members totalling over 500 members and not one has gotten to Ultimate Tier. I think CAGs (like usual) are not representative of the general populace when it comes to anything related to videogames. I would guess that most people didn't even know about the prizes or wouldn't even think about buying used games at GS for codes or buying/trading for codes.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']SO glad I dropped by here because I had no idea the rewards site went live.
I am eager to get my iPod. It will be my first.
Wanted to get Song Summoner, but it claimed it was an RPG, but looked a lot like a SRPG to me and I'm not much of a fan of them there strategy titles.
FFI is a perfectly suitable free game for me![/QUOTE]

Song summoner is a SRPG

[quote name='jling84']Overall I don't think many people got the iPod touch. I have two groups on SE-Members totalling over 500 members and not one has gotten to Ultimate Tier. I think CAGs (like usual) are not representative of the general populace when it comes to anything related to videogames. I would guess that most people didn't even know about the prizes or wouldn't even think about buying used games at GS for codes or buying/trading for codes.[/QUOTE]

Heh possibly, I just didn't expect so many people, even on cag, to list ultimate tier. I'll probably be higher this upcoming year because I'll be looking out for codes so I guess it does make sense. I won't be asking for one last code on the last day this time =) Was actually happy that the FFXIII LE OST came with one, last I needed for silver, but since it's an import I guess it's only good on the japanese site; and then someone helpful came to my aid!

Do hope everyone earns each prize under their tier. It was stated before but not in the latest posts talking about redemption.

OMG I fucked up :cry: totally forgot. ended up with 280 pts.

its harder to get gold now too, I think you need 1600 pts. Does anyone one know are there more ways to get pts now besides regging games?

Is there a thread and trading thread for this like the club nintendo.

[quote name='backseatdog']1600 points is the new gold level?? That is registering 32 games. Square Enix doesn't even have 32 games. How do we even reach that?[/QUOTE]

thats by end of the year. They also publish Edios games now and more PC stuff

[quote name='62t']thats by end of the year. They also publish Edios games now and more PC stuff[/QUOTE]

Plus you have to factor in cross-platform. Just Cause 2 can be had on 3 systems... 150 points.

I'm already silver.... but only registered very few. I've got three more games to go.

There was also a 50 point bonus for registering a game (Nier) early so thats likely to boost points. Plus expect a few more surveys from time to time.
It looks like 1960 points is required for ultimate in 2010.
Current Points: 200 Pts. (in 2010)
Current Tier: Gold
In 2010, you need 1760 more points to become a Ultimate member.

Any word on those ipods? (doubt it so its mostly rhetorical)

Haven't gotten mine yet, but thanks to you guys for bumping this thread and getting my hopes up that people are starting to get them.

During registering for your tiers it said 12-16 weeks. Which on the longer end puts it at what middle of July? :roll:

Oh well... I can wait. I already have 2 Ipods anyways.

[quote name='backseatdog']1600 points is the new gold level?? That is registering 32 games. Square Enix doesn't even have 32 games. How do we even reach that?[/QUOTE]

I also thought they started at that for an estimate and started to lower it once we get close to the end and the maximum number of points is a finite number(instead of up in the air due to surveys, bonuses and games being pushed back/released). Not positive on that though, I just signed up with them in like march

Still looking forward to my postcards and calendar ;)

[quote name='blumpies5']So does anyone have any idea how many points are needed for silver?
Is it 200 or 250?[/QUOTE]
I accept with information: There is supposed to be a form to fill out/redemption tomorrow.

has anyone received their items or heard anything about it? iirc they are just past the latest deadline originally listed on the site.

[quote name='Nico0020']has anyone received their items or heard anything about it? iirc they are just past the latest deadline originally listed on the site.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen anything in the mail yet. :cry:

ANyway that you would be interested in selling the Bronze special postcards st, and the itouch. i can do Paypal/ and or trade all of my games except nier and still add money for it. please PM me even if just remotely interested in it, i really want an itouch but have been low on money lately.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I haven't seen anything in the mail yet. :cry:[/QUOTE]

You should be sharing the wealth with your friends in foreign lands anyway since they don't qualify for the nifty contests and promos. :cool:

[quote name='dv8mad']You should be sharing the wealth with your friends in foreign lands anyway since they don't qualify for the nifty contests and promos. :cool:[/QUOTE]

The Japanese version of Square-Enix Members has WAY more awesome prizes than a crappy iPod Touch. So really it is you that should be sharing the wealth with us!

[quote name='jling84']The Japanese version of Square-Enix Members has WAY more awesome prizes than a crappy iPod Touch. So really it is you that should be sharing the wealth with us![/QUOTE]

Right, but who amongst us wants to play through story heavy RPGs in full Japanese? ;)

ZxT, GIVE IT! :cool:

[quote name='dv8mad']Right, but who amongst us wants to play through story heavy RPGs in full Japanese? ;)

ZxT, GIVE IT! :cool:[/QUOTE]

....>.> *shoves his games aside*

IDEA!

ZxT can buy me the games, I'll send dv8 the codes, then ZxT can pay dv8 a premium for redeeming the codes/shipping him the prizes.
???
PROFIT!

Good to see I'm not the only guy wondering where the hell his iPod is.
I REALLY hope there wasn't some problem where we won't get our iPods. That would make me displeased.

It took a while for them to finally ship out the E3 S-E materials to members, so I'm guessing this one will probably come later than they predicted as well.

The site updated their blog today. They said they're shipping Bronze and Silver member rewards starting this week. For Gold and Ultimate member rewards, it'll take a bit longer because the special Music CD box is still in production. A bit disappointing, I was hoping to get my ipod this month. =(

Probably not the right place, but there's no official Square Enix Members thread and I wanted to share in case it helps anyone.

If you're not sure which codes you've entered, there are two messages that can help you out.

1) The product has reached its registration limit. **This game has already been registered under your account, code is still good for someone else.

2) The serial code has already been used. **Code has been used and is no longer available.

[quote name='conkwe']The site updated their blog today. They said they're shipping Bronze and Silver member rewards starting this week. For Gold and Ultimate member rewards, it'll take a bit longer because the special Music CD box is still in production. A bit disappointing, I was hoping to get my ipod this month. =([/QUOTE]

Thanks for your post. Just read it. Glad to see they haven't forgotten us.

Here is the link for you lazy asses. ;)

http://member.square-enix.com/na/blog/

^ Oh right, I forgot to post the link to it. I guess I got too excited about it. :)

I'm hoping there are left over promo items from the conventions this year so they'll give them away to SE members like how they did last year.

[quote name='conkwe']^ Oh right, I forgot to post the link to it. I guess I got too excited about it. :)

I'm hoping there are left over promo items from the conventions this year so they'll give them away to SE members like how they did last year.[/QUOTE]

They did that last year? Awesome! I hope that they do that for sure. I must admit I am intrigued about this Music CD Box. Hopefully it is cool and high quality :D

I'm actually glad they're using USPS since my mailbox is on my front steps which has a sheltered view from the street. So no one can see a sweet ass box of goodies just sitting there. Now the wait continues.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']They did that last year? Awesome! I hope that they do that for sure. I must admit I am intrigued about this Music CD Box. Hopefully it is cool and high quality :D[/QUOTE]

Yep. Last year they gave out a Dissidia promo fan, a set of two Dissidia promo cards, and an SE E3 2009 brochure. I claimed it a bit late though, about two days after they announced it, and I only got the Dissidia fan. Hopefully, they'll give away stuff again this year with their left over convention promos.

I'm excited to see the music CD box. I wonder what it'll be like. I thought it was just a SE compilation CD, but it sounds like it might be more.

Pretty sure everyone's more concerned about the higher tiers, but I did get my bronze level postcards today. 3 total- 1 FF13, 1 Kingdom Hearts 365/2, 1 Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Not great, but free is free.

Sweet got mine in, probably yesterday I didn't check the mail and it was on bottom.

Yes I got both bronze and silver. This year I'll be getting the top tier I imagine =P Thanks SE!

Any of you guys that have yours care to snap a picture and post? I got ultimate last year so I am unfortunately still waiting to get my stuff. ;)

Sad didn't get my stuff. I wonder if they are going to send everything (bronze, silver, gold, platinum) all in one package to us?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Any of you guys that have yours care to snap a picture and post? I got ultimate last year so I am unfortunately still waiting to get my stuff. ;)[/QUOTE]

No camera but a scanner, is that..kosher, to scan and upload these?

[quote name='jling84']Sad didn't get my stuff. I wonder if they are going to send everything (bronze, silver, gold, platinum) all in one package to us?[/QUOTE]

My bronze + silver were packaged together.

And *Edit*, made a pdf last night that was way too big so I just sent it to vendetta. Here's everything but better filesizes.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z313/vortextk/SE/SCN_0013.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z313/vortextk/SE/SCN_0016.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z313/vortextk/SE/SCN_0017.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z313/vortextk/SE/SCN_0018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back