gr8asianman's BLINDSIDING LOWBALL OF CLENSING part III

[quote name='gr8asianman']Updated to post #97

Huh, I didn't realize the Uncharted guide was that rare. News to me.[/QUOTE]

not Lufia 2 guide rare, but still picks up a pretty penny.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']does a Sega Genesis 32X games play on a regular genesis?

I'm not familiar with sega systems that much, i grew up with the snes.[/QUOTE]

no they will not. You need the 32x addon to play the games.

022 – Sega Genesis Mutant League Football (Mutant League Football Cartridge, comes with Mutant League Hockey Case & Instructions) -$12

stop making me pay more for a game I don't want, I just need the case and manual!:)

so are you talking about like 8 am EST on saturday or like 2 am Saturday?

[quote name='NoelVermillion']does a Sega Genesis 32X games play on a regular genesis?

I'm not familiar with sega systems that much, i grew up with the snes.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that as well. I had a Saturn so I was not too familiar with the Genesis either.

[quote name='battousai11']no they will not. You need the 32x addon to play the games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for answering! :applause: Now I know. :D

073 – Super Nintendo Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars (Cartridge only) ~ $23

Just noticed this... Sega Genesis/CD doesn't come with a controller?

Sorry for the late update today guys and gals. Updating to post #110

Also to answer some questions:

MasaTFC: I'll end the auction Sat morning sometime between 0700-0900EST. And try to get invoices out by that night or the next.

Sdragon: I didn't list one but I'll include a 3 or 6 button controller maybe one of each if I can scrounge one up as I'm pretty sure I have at least one I can part with.

Replying to two pms I received:
The Uncharted Drake's fortune guide is near mint. A tiny speck of was taken off the spine, not the spine itself just a tiny bit of the orange where it says Bradygames. I only used this once and there are no creases in the pages, binding is solid, no loose pages and the poster is still intact and attached.

I was able to squeeze in a couple moments to test the super Nintendo and Super Mario rpg cart and both work without issue.

Thanks for the heads up really would rather spend friday night into saturday playing a game lol. Guess I am not sleeping in on Saturday!

Cheers!

039 – Sega Genesis 32X NFL Quarterback Club (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $1
041 – Sega Genesis 32X Moto Cross Championship (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $1
042 – Sega Genesis 32X Virtua Racing Deluxe (Includes case & cartridge) $1
044 – Sega Genesis 32X Virtua Fighter (Includes case & cartridge) ~ $2
046 – Sega Genesis 32X Star Trek Starfleet Academy Starship Bridge Simulator (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $3
048 – Sega Genesis 32X Doom (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $2

078 – Nintendo 64 Wrestlemania 2000 (Cartridge only, former rental has a sticker on it) $1
079 – Nintendo 64 Crusin USA (Cartridge only) $1
080 – Nintendo 64 Bomberman Hero (Cartridge only) $2
081 – Nintendo 64 Super Smash Bros, (Cartridge only, former rental has a sticker on it) $8
082 – Nintendo 64 Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (Cartridge only) $1
083 – Nintendo 64 – Turok Rage Wars (Cartridge only) $1
084 – Nintendo 64 – Goldeneye 007 $2

097 – Amazing Nurse Nanako – Nanako's Secret Collection – All six episodes of Amazing Nurse Nanako in a fancy collectible box ~ $8
098 – Kiddy Grade Complete Series – Collection cards included ~ $6
099 – This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Complete Series ~ $3
101 – Gantz Complete Series – Thinpack ~ $6

097 – Amazing Nurse Nanako – Nanako's Secret Collection – All six episodes of Amazing Nurse Nanako in a fancy collectible box ~ $9
098 – Kiddy Grade Complete Series – Collection cards included ~ $7
099 – This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Complete Series ~ $4

097 – Amazing Nurse Nanako – Nanako's Secret Collection – All six episodes of Amazing Nurse Nanako in a fancy collectible box ~ $10
098 – Kiddy Grade Complete Series – Collection cards included ~ $7

Updating to post #121

@Osirus313 I didn't see anything on the manga denoting it as uncut, but it is much more graphic than you would expect.

@Querjek 078 - N64 Goldeneye 007 is currently @ $1
Reminder that my first lowball will end tomorrow morning between 0700-0900est. Once I post the lowball is over that's it, so get those bids in. Thanks again and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, why the early am ending time?

I swear if I knew I was going to win this MLH case, I would def bid on the Silent Hill guide...

098 – Kiddy Grade Complete Series – Collection cards included ~ $9
099 – This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Complete Series ~ $5

108 – Burst Angel Complete Series ~ $12
109 – Blood the Last Vampire – Night of the Beasts Book ~ $1

D'oh, forgot the other two things! Sorry for the double post

084 – Nintendo 64 – Goldeneye 007 - $3
080 – Nintendo 64 Bomberman Hero (Cartridge only) - $2

Meh I guess you can have the Sega CD lol. I shouldn't have bid on the genesis and dreamcast, didn't know the Sega CD's were like average of 100 bucks. Next time! Somebody save me and bid on the Dreamcast lol

[quote name='therealdanhill']Meh I guess you can have the Sega CD lol. I shouldn't have bid on the genesis and dreamcast, didn't know the Sega CD's were like average of 100 bucks. Next time! Somebody save me and bid on the Dreamcast lol[/QUOTE]

the systems? worth that much?

must..go..clean...basment....:drool:

Hey OP! Ya know what would be awesomeness personified? If you A) didn't end this till I got up (that is if someone bid more on MLF/H) or if you would just add a dollar to any bid higher than mine lol. Oh my, its getting late isn't it...

Last edited by a moderator:
031 – Sega Genesis Theme Park (Includes case & cartridge) ~ $3
043 – Sega Genesis 32X Knuckles Chaotix (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) ~ $18
060 – Super Nintendo (Includes console, controller, power and AV cables, NOTE I haven't used this in ages so I'm not sure if it works) ~ $16
074 – Nintendo 64 Banjo Tooie (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) ~ $16
080 – Nintendo 64 Bomberman Hero (Cartridge only) ~ $3
081 – Nintendo 64 Super Smash Bros, (Cartridge only, former rental has a sticker on it) ~ $10
086 – Sony Playstation 2 Dual shock 2 Controller Black ~ $2

060 – Super Nintendo (Includes console, controller, power and AV cables, NOTE I haven't used this in ages so I'm not sure if it works) ~ $17

013 – Infamous 2 Hero Edition Box w/ contents (Cole statue, mini comic & messenger bag) ~ Bezerker $17
014 – Infamous Strategy Guide ~ Bezerker $14
081 – Nintendo 64 Super Smash Bros, (Cartridge only, former rental has a sticker on it) ~ Bezerker $9
101 – Gantz Complete Series – Thinpack ~ Bezerker $7 (Op shows $60, but per the last bidder's post, he only put $6)
120 – Star Wars the Old Republic Explorers Guide - Bezerker $1
123 – Final Fantasy A2 Grimore of the Rift strategy guide ~ Bezerker $4
131 – Silent Hill Homecoming strategy guide (crease on the lower right front) - Bezerker $1

bread's done
Back