gr8asianman's BLINDSIDING LOWBALL OF CLENSING part III

[quote name='gr8asianman']My first Lowball is now over. I'll will update bids to post #148 and send out invoices before the weekend is over.[/QUOTE]

Yay it over! Now time to party like the Independent Olympic Athletes.

[customSPOILER=PARTY!!!!!!]

I have been looking for an excuse to use this since last night. :D
[/customSPOILER]

Thanks for the lowball! :applause:

Okay, op has been updated, but due to something coming up last minute I won't have invoices ready tonight. I'll have them sent before 1200est tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all for participating.

Bam. I believe I've sent all the invoices and will start prepping packages. My next scheduled shipping day is Thursday, however if I can get anything out sooner I will. Either way I'll pm DC# once I have em'.

UPDATE: I made it to the post office today and shipped out most of the packages. I should have everything else out by tomorrow and will pm delivery confirmation #s and leave feedback.

Also, how did it go? I'm prepping for my next lowball which I plan to start within the next week. This upcoming one will have more handheld stuff, hopefully lore cirrent gen, anime/manga related stuff and other things. I'll definitely end the next one in the evening rather than morning any other suggestions? Thanks again for all your participation.

Sent out another round of packages. I'll pm dc #'s later tonight. Getting my next sale ready. I plan to start it by mid week next week and end it on 18 Aug.

Okay, I've sent DC#'s and left positive feedback for the majority of you as of this post. There is a $5.00 payment I received that I need to confirm which item it was for and I will send a pm out today about that. As for the remainder that have also paid I will leave feedback once I pm you a DC# so that way I know I don't miss sending/leaving either. Thanks again for all your participation and patience.

Got the items just now. Exactly as described & thanks for packing them so well. Really appreciate your time & effort!!
Off to leaving feedback

USPS has been screwing me. First, the package was sent to the wrong address, with a "notice left". Saw this in the tracking, called the Post Office, said it was taken to the wrong office, and now it was in transport to the one by my house, so it should have come today.

Today, again there was a "notice left", but this time at my address, but nothing was left here, I was home all day. Called the Post Office by my house, they said it was probably going back to a different office, but the lady on the phone could not tell me where it was so I could pick it up.

The 800 number was no help at all, I left a message at my local office telling them to just hold the damn package wherever it is so I can piclk it up. I'm never using USPS for shipping if I don't have to. I order a lot of stuff, and like once a week something gets messed up.

I'm guessing this is over? I saw soem stuff that wasn't hit on, at least opening post wasn't updated as being hit on. any chance to get a late bid in on any of that stuff?

Okay, sorry about the delays getting back to you guys. I've replied to pms and apologize again, but I had to leave town for a couple days for business and didn't have the time to check any of my mail. I meant to start another lowball this week, but it looks like I won't have Internet access due to another trip mon-wed next week so I'm going to start posting my next lowball prep and it will tentatively go live the 16/17 and the the 25th. This next one should have the same amount of items plus what was unsold last lowball.

Hey just a heads up I haven't heard back about my DC# (i know you have been out of town so no worries). Please PM me with the details!

@MasaTFC pm sent

Okay, I'm just about to put up the majority of my next lowball now and it will start this evening once I add ~40 more items. Lowball will end Saturday, 25 August between 2100-2200 (9pm-10pm EST).

BLINDSIDING LOWBALL OF CLEANSING PART DEUX STARTS NAO!

250px-Vc1_facebook.jpg

ENDS 25 AUGUST BETWEEN 2100-2200 (9P-10P EST)

074 – Sony Playstation 1 Resident Evil 2 (Includes case, discs & instructions) $1
085 – Ratchet & Crank a Future Crack in Time Strategy Guide $1
103 – Playstation 3 L.A. Noire (sealed) $3
105 – Playstation 3 White Knight Chronicles 2 (Includes game, instructions & case) $3
106 – Just Cause 2 (sealed) $2
108 – Legend of Legaia Strategy Guide $1
116 – Playstation 1 Lunar Silver Star Story (Includes game & case) $8
117 – Playstation 1 Wild Arms 2 (Includes game, instructions & case) $1

022 – Marvel Zombies Hardcover Trade Paperback $1
023 – Marvel Zombies 2 Hardcover Trade Paperback $1

100 – PS3 Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning LE (includes PS3 games, collectible box, sealed soundtrack, fold out map, cards, dice and dice bag. $10

108 – Legend of Legaia Strategy Guide $1
109 – Playstation 1 Legend of Legaia $1

114 – Playstation 1 Thousand Arms (Includes game & manual) $1
116 – Playstation 1 Lunar Silver Star Story (Includes game & case) $10
117 – Playstation 1 Wild Arms 2 (Includes game, instructions & case) $3

019 – Blackest Night Hardcover Trade Paperback - $1
021 – Marvel Zombies vs/ Army of Darkness Hardcover Trade Paperback - $1
022 – Marvel Zombies Hardcover Trade Paperback - $2
023 – Marvel Zombies 2 Hardcover Trade Paperback - $2
024 – Marvel Zombies 3 Hardcover Trade Paperback - $1
025 – Marvel Zombies 4 Hardcover Trade Paperback - $1

072 – Sony Playstation 1 Final Fantasy VIII (Includes case, discs & instructions) - $1
073 – Sony Playstation 1 Final Fantasy IX (Includes case, discs & instructions) - $1
074 – Sony Playstation 1 Resident Evil 2 (Includes case, discs & instructions) - $1
075 – Sony Playstation 1 Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (Includes case, discs & instructions) - $1

111 – Darksiders Strategy Guide - $1

069 – Sony PSP Final Fantasy Tactics – The War of the Lions (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) - $1
074 – Sony Playstation 1 Resident Evil 2 (Includes case, discs & instructions) - $3
075 – Sony Playstation 1 Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (Includes case, discs & instructions) - $2
076 – Sony Playstation 1 Dino Crisis 2 (Includes case, disc & instructions) - $1
078 – Sony Playstation 1 Chrono Cross (Includes case, discs & instructions) - $1
107 – Zoids Assault (Includes game, instructions & case) - $1
114 – Playstation 1 Thousand Arms (Includes game & manual) - $2
117 – Playstation 1 Wild Arms 2 (Includes game, instructions & case) - $4

014 – Tenjo-Tenge Vol. 1 Maya Natsume figure-$1
015 – Tenjo-Tenge Vol. 2 Aya Natsume figure-$1
017 – Mon-sieur Collection Vol. 6 Kirasake Sai figure-$1
018 – Please Teacher Official Fanbook-$1
115 – Breath of Mana Soundtrack-$1
118 – Playstation 2 Rogue Galaxy-$1

051 – Sony PSP Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $1
065 – Sony PSP Lumines (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $1
066 – Sony PSP Darkstalkers Chronicle – The Chaos Tower (Includes case , cartridge & instructions) $1
075 – Sony Playstation 1 Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (Includes case, discs & instructions) $4

100 – PS3 Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning LE (includes PS3 games, collectible box, sealed soundtrack, fold out map, cards, dice and dice bag. $15

100 – PS3 Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning LE (includes PS3 games, collectible box, sealed soundtrack, fold out map, cards, dice and dice bag. - $20

057 – Sony PSP Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $2
058 – Sony PSP Star Ocean Second Evolution (sealed) $1
059 – Sony PSP Resistance Retribution (sealed) $1
061 – Sony PSP Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (sealed) $2
063 – Sony PSP DJ Max Fever (sealed) $1
072 – Sony Playstation 1 Final Fantasy VIII (Includes case, discs & instructions) $2
073 – Sony Playstation 1 Final Fantasy IX (Includes case, discs & instructions) $2
074 – Sony Playstation 1 Resident Evil 2 (Includes case, discs & instructions) $4
075 – Sony Playstation 1 Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (Includes case, discs & instructions) $5
076 – Sony Playstation 1 Dino Crisis 2 (Includes case, disc & instructions) $5
103 – Playstation 3 L.A. Noire (sealed) $5
105 – Playstation 3 White Knight Chronicles 2 (Includes game, instructions & case) $5
106 – Just Cause 2 (sealed) $3
109 – Playstation 1 Legend of Legaia $3

055 – Sony PSP Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) - $3
064 – Sony PSP Final Fantasy IV the Complete Collection (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) - $3
062 – Sony PSP Final Fantasy (sealed) -$3
094 – Assassin's Creed II LE Strategy Guide (sealed) - $3

Updated to post #185

@clonesniper666 Legend of Legaia Strategy Guide is already at $1
@Tsei Resident Evil 2 is already at $1
@thejam Thousand Arms is already at $1
@Stoic Person Eater is already at $1

@DanteWarrior Thanks!

022 – Marvel Zombies Hardcover Trade Paperback - $3
023 – Marvel Zombies 2 Hardcover Trade Paperback - $3
024 – Marvel Zombies 3 Hardcover Trade Paperback - $2
025 – Marvel Zombies 4 Hardcover Trade Paperback - $2

013 – Mon-sieur Collection Vol. 9 E'clair & Lumiere figures *unopened* - 2.00
014 – Tenjo-Tenge Vol. 1 Maya Natsume figure *unopened* - 3.00
015 – Tenjo-Tenge Vol. 2 Aya Natsume figure *unopened* - 3.00
016 – Mon-sieur Collection Vol. 10 Carmine figure *unopened* - 2.00
017 – Mon-sieur Collection Vol. 6 Kirasake Sai figure *unopened* - 3.00
051 – Sony PSP Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - 3.00
057 – Sony PSP Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness - 3.00
059 – Sony PSP Resistance Retribution - 3.00
060 – Sony PSP Pa Rappa the Rappa - 1.00
061 – Sony PSP Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - 4.00
066 – Sony PSP Darkstalkers Chronicle - 2.00
067 – Sony PSP Crush - 1.00
076 – Sony Playstation 1 Dino Crisis 2 - 6.00
105 – Playstation 3 White Knight Chronicles 2 - 7.00

049 – Sony PSP PQ Practical Intelligence Quotient (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $1
063 – Sony PSP DJ Max Fever (sealed) - $2
108 – Legend of Legaia Strategy Guide - $2
109 – Playstation 1 Legend of Legaia - $5

1 on
026 – Battlestar Galactica Season 1 DVDs
027 – Battlestar Galactica Season 2 DVDs
028 – Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5 DVDs
029 – Battlestar Galactica Season 3 DVDs
121 – Dungeons & Dragons Magic of Faeron Compantion Book 3rd edition (softcover, slight wear)
122 – Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide II 3.5 edition (Hardcover)
123 – Dungeons & Dragons Oriental Adventures 3rd edition (Hardcover)
124 – Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual 3 3.5 Edition (Hardcover)
125 – Dungeons & Dragons Deities and Demigods 3rd Edition (Hardcover)
126 – Dungeons & Dragons Manual of the Plains 3rd Edition (Hardcover)
127 – Dungeons & Dragons Arms & Equipment Guide 3rd edition (Hardcover)
128 – Dungeons & Dragons Stronghold Builders Guidebook 3rd Edition (Hardcover)
129 – Dungeons & Dragons Players Handbook 1 3.5 edition (Hardcover, worn, but binding intact)
130 – Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Guide 3.5 edition (Hardcover, worn, but binding intact)
131 – Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual 1 3.5 edition (Hardcover, worn, but binding intact)
2 on
013 – Mon-sieur Collection Vol. 9 E'clair & Lumiere figures *unopened*
014 – Tenjo-Tenge Vol. 1 Maya Natsume figure *unopened* -Wchillinman $1
015 – Tenjo-Tenge Vol. 2 Aya Natsume figure *unopened* -Wchillinman $1
016 – Mon-sieur Collection Vol. 10 Carmine figure *unopened*
017 – Mon-sieur Collection Vol. 6 Kirasake Sai figure *unopened* -Wchillinman $1
18 – Please Teacher Official Handbook -Wchillinman $1
019 – Blackest Night Hardcover Trade Paperback - Tsei $1
020 – Heroes Volume 1 Hardcover Trade Paperback
021 – Marvel Zombies vs/ Army of Darkness Hardcover Trade Paperback - Tsei $1
024 – Marvel Zombies 3 Hardcover Trade Paperback - Tsei $1
025 – Marvel Zombies 4 Hardcover Trade Paperback - Tsei $1
3 on
022 – Marvel Zombies Hardcover Trade Paperback - Tsei $2
023 – Marvel Zombies 2 Hardcover Trade Paperback - Tsei $2

049 – Sony PSP PQ Practical Intelligence Quotient (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) $1
063 – Sony PSP DJ Max Fever (sealed) - $2
108 – Legend of Legaia Strategy Guide - $2
109 – Playstation 1 Legend of Legaia - $5

050 – Sony PSP Metal Gear Acid (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) - $1
051 – Sony PSP Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) - $2
055 – Sony PSP Valkyrie Profile Lenneth (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) - $4
057 – Sony PSP Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) - $3
058 – Sony PSP Star Ocean Second Evolution (sealed) - $2
068 – Sony PSP Gurumin a Monstrous Adventure (Includes case, cartridge & instructions) - $1
105 – Playstation 3 White Knight Chronicles 2 (Includes game, instructions & case) - $6
116 – Playstation 1 Lunar Silver Star Story (Includes game & case) - $11

Updated to post #196

I added pics of the Witcher 2 items. They are the strategy guide and the limited edition version, I think it was called the dark edition, which includes a shadow box the game and some other extras.

119 – The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Strategy Guide - $5
120 – The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Limited Edition (Includes game, shadow box and whatever was inside the box. I'll add more details by tomorrow.) -$10

bread's done
Back