Gran Turismo 5 - 1000+ Cars! - 1/6: GT5 XL Edition w/DLC & Spec 2.0 - 1/17 - $39.99

[quote name='j-cart']That was me returning the favor. Before I went to work I saw like 5 of my drivers all in the 2 dot range.

As for everyone else. There are a lot of people with new drivers, so I worked on mainly the low level guys. smthng needs no more help. Nobody race his drivers until he shares a sweet car :mrgreen: (Formula GT!). Okay I kid, but I tried my best to keep even.[/QUOTE]

Every time I used your drivers, they always seem to win, especially that R.Ashley guy. I kept on using the same people over and over, I need more people on my friends list I guess. :p

I still have that Toyota Minolta car shared, that fucker is a beast. I'll eventually buy a Formula GT car, when I stop hording my credits.

I need to start using R. Ashley then! When I run my remote races, my driver never finishes above 3rd place. I got 2 million credits, but each time I look into the Used Car section I always find something that I like.

Just opened level 30. Holy SHIT. The Red Bull X2010, they need to make a real one.

I'm stuck at level 28. The races are quite boring at this point...same tracks, over and over again. PD need to release a track pack DLC soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j-cart']I need to start using R. Ashley then! When I run my remote races, my driver never finishes above 3rd place. I got 2 million credits, but each time I look into the Used Car section I always find something that I like.

Just opened level 30. Holy SHIT. The Red Bull X2010, they need to make a real one.[/QUOTE]

When I do remote my drivers rarely ever win. P.Manning seems to be the only one who can come close.

BTW I just bought a Formula GT, it's currently available for anyone to use. Along with the Minolta and a RM Vette.

[quote name='jello44']Every time I used your drivers, they always seem to win, especially that R.Ashley guy. I kept on using the same people over and over, I need more people on my friends list I guess. :p

I still have that Toyota Minolta car shared, that fucker is a beast. I'll eventually buy a Formula GT car, when I stop hording my credits.[/QUOTE]R.Ashley is a punk, he's lucky only one of my drivers can race against him at a time or I'd schedule a beat down of a race on him.

[quote name='j-cart']I got 2 million credits, but each time I look into the Used Car section I always find something that I like.[/QUOTE]I've done the same. I found a bunch of BMWs I wanted, a pink Ruf RGT, Seat Ibiza, bunch of Lotus cars and I almost bit on 3 different LM race cars. That used dealership is an addiction that knows no bounds.

[quote name='SynGamer']I'm stuck at level 2. The races are quite boring at this point...same tracks, over and over again. PD need to release a track pack DLC soon.[/QUOTE]How are you stuck at 2?

[quote name='jello44']
BTW I just bought a Formula GT, it's currently available for anyone to use. Along with the Minolta and a RM Vette.[/QUOTE]

AHHH SHIT!

Time for some easy wins!

I figured I'd try the Red Bull Challenge special events.

Damn I suck. I've only finished 2 laps around Nurburgring once and was 10 seconds slow, Monza was really easy and I bronzed it, and Suzaka just blows

I have an extra Lexus IS 200 Sport Cross '01 in Gold Metallic color. I got it as a reward and I already have one.

If you want it let me know.

Trying to find original Audi Quattro in red and Ruf RGT in black is fucking BS. Yes I'm aware you can repaint but I don't have the factory original colors for both of those cars. Yes I'm one of those people :)

[quote name='laaj']Trying to find original Audi Quattro in red and Ruf RGT in black is fucking BS. Yes I'm aware you can repaint but I don't have the factory original colors for both of those cars. Yes I'm one of those people :)[/QUOTE]
The pink one I got did not come with a paint chip, I'll keep an eye out for the RGT in Black but it may not come with a chip. I've seen it in red and silver I think though.

[quote name='SynGamer']I'm stuck at level 28. The races are quite boring at this point...same tracks, over and over again. PD need to release a track pack DLC soon.[/QUOTE]

It should be this:
Interlagos [South America]
Sebring [Classic US track]
Silverstone [where motorsport started]
Dubai Autodrome [there should be at least one Middle East track]
Kyalami [Africa!]
Marina Bay [another street circuit and the view is fantastic plus is non-Japanese track from Asia]
Winton Motor Raceway [from Australia]
Antartica Rally track [to complete all the continents]

Basic theme is travel the world.

I'm not sure if it's the Stage 3 Turbo or Le Mans vs JGT but when I B-Spec'd the Super GT races, I used around 33% more fuel than the other cars in my Mazda RX7 LM Race Car. I finished the race with a sliver of gas left and the other cars had a little under half a tank. I wish there was some sort of fuel estimator so I could plan my races accordingly, 7 litres of petrol amounted to like an extra lap and a half around Tokyo, granted it was @140ish mph on average over the course of the lap.

I never really gave fuel consumption much thought until now. I guess I'll have to cheat and throw some supercars onto the track and see how they fare.

Dont know if it was talked about on here or not but I'm not going through 61 pages to see. So I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix the "Entry was refused due to network incompatibility with the room owner [771]" error? Tried to start a race for my friend and I and got that error. When they made one I also got it.

[quote name='Mad39er']I'm not sure if it's the Stage 3 Turbo or Le Mans vs JGT but when I B-Spec'd the Super GT races, I used around 33% more fuel than the other cars in my Mazda RX7 LM Race Car. I finished the race with a sliver of gas left and the other cars had a little under half a tank. I wish there was some sort of fuel estimator so I could plan my races accordingly, 7 litres of petrol amounted to like an extra lap and a half around Tokyo, granted it was @140ish mph on average over the course of the lap.

I never really gave fuel consumption much thought until now. I guess I'll have to cheat and throw some supercars onto the track and see how they fare.[/QUOTE]

Does GT5 have diesel engine cars? They dominate endurance races in real life because of MPG. Yes they take a hit on power compared to petro cars but they more than make that up with far fewer pit stops. That's why regulations are putting more limits on diesel engines to even out the field but not enough to really turn the tide.

That's why I don't get Top Gear's (UK version) hate for diesel. They have come a long way over the decades.

Just wanted to post this in here. Race starts at 6Pm PST, so be ready 30 minutes for it. I plan to share a few cars, so if you do not have a certain car, check my share list. There has been a lot of new people posting in here, want to get you guys into our races. The more then better!

March 6th 6PM PST Race:
Le Mans car race - 630PP w/Racing Soft Tires, Daytona 10 laps.
Le Mans car race - 630PP w/Racing Soft Tires, Track TBD. Taking suggestions for this track.
22B STi race - My Alaska D track. 500PP TBD w/Snow Tires.
TVR race - 550PP on another one of my custom Toscana tracks.
Historic car race '69 and earlier - Just the Online dealer cars currently in rotation. 550PP. Eiffel Kart Track w/Racing Soft Tires. I think the only car that can hit 550PP is the G4.
Things to note:
JGT cars are pretty damned closed to equal compared to the Le Mans cars. They will be allowed at the PP limit.
Cars should have full race livery for Le Mans. Cars without full race livery will not be allowed.
Le Mans cars should be GT1 Class cars. Meaning Touring cars, not full on track only race cars.
4WD/MR cars will take a 50kg penalty if they're used in the Le Mans races. Non-negotiable, nor will Performance Points be allowed to be added after the weight penalty.
Aerodynamics adds/subtracts PP. Adjust accordingly.
Going to employ the penalty system for Le Mans. If this isn't enough, anybody taking out 2 cars during the course of the race will be DQ'd. Pull over and sit on the side of the track.
Any of the above is open to discussion, debate and change, just bring it up promptly. Will not make any changes after 7 PM EST on Sunday.

HELP, ! ! ! ! ! ! :cry:

ok so i was in A-spec doing the super gt suzuka circuit race and beat it 1st place but right before my exp & credits appeared my ps3 froze. SO i restarted and realized it didn't save my win, so i continued with the rest of the races but when i went back to the suzuka circuit it ALWAYS FREEZES ! I tried it on b-sped or the course it self and it loads fine but whenever i go into A-spec and no matter what car i chose or day it always freezes just before the race finishes loading ! anyone have any ideas to help ??? :bomb::???:

the disk is mint, i have a 120 slim, don't have issues with any other game. I was using a g25 when it happened but i tried using only ds3 but still froze

edit: in case someone else has the same issue, I deleted my "game install", Not game save !, than played the course without the game installed on my hdd and it loaded fine, than just reinstall the game when you have time. also WARNING: before you delete you game install back up/export any pictures, race videos you have, they WILL Erase. also don't be surprised if any dlc cars disappear, you will need to install the game for them to return.

Edge shaving gel and Schick razor will be branded with bunch of PS3 exclusive games for a limited time. What's important is that you will get a code for this car when you purchase.

Chevy Camaro SS “Edge Special”

5528511024_29b6b81217_z.jpg

Just got my "Edge Special"

C%C3%B4te%20d%27Azur.jpg

I have been a Gillette guy for over a decade is this is a very smart move by Schick to make me try out their product.

Bah, 2 secs off bronze on the Vettel challenge at Suzaka. I swear on another attempt I was on pace for bronze and screwed up the last turn on my second lap:bomb:

[quote name='bearhawk72']Bah, 2 secs off bronze on the Vettel challenge at Suzaka. I swear on another attempt I was on pace for bronze and screwed up the last turn on my second lap:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Tried the Vettel challenge on Monza and I couldn't get past the second turn. That thing is no joke, anybody who can gold it should take their PS3 out back, shoot it with a 12 gauge, bury in a shallow grave and get a life.

[quote name='Mad39er']Tried the Vettel challenge on Monza and I couldn't get past the second turn. That thing is no joke, anybody who can gold it should take their PS3 out back, shoot it with a 12 gauge, bury in a shallow grave and get a life.[/QUOTE]
I'm only shooting for bronze because thats all that seems within reach and I'm not going to sit there for hours more trying to squeeze every ounce of speed to get silver or gold.

You really need to just keep trying to get somewhat used to that car to have a chance.

I've found the roof view works best and tweaking the controller sensitivity to 4 helps a lot too.

[quote name='bearhawk72']You really need to just keep trying to get somewhat used to that car to have a chance.

I've found the roof view works best and tweaking the controller sensitivity to 4 helps a lot too.[/QUOTE]
I'll have to give that a shot, the roof view should give a better view of the track and I was trying it with -1 & -2 sensitivity but you're going so fast the twitch skills look like they make or break this car.

[quote name='Mad39er']I'll have to give that a shot, the roof view should give a better view of the track and I was trying it with -1 & -2 sensitivity but you're going so fast the twitch skills look like they make or break this car.[/QUOTE]
The higher sensitivity around 4 helps because you don't have to push the stick as much to make it turn. Might take a few tries to get used to the more sensitive controls.

The X2010 is now mine. Screw silver and gold.

Anyone else having issues with remote racing from a browser this morning? I can get into it, but cannot pick any other B-spec drivers to participate. It works fine from the PS3 though....strange....

[quote name='jmbreci']Anyone else having issues with remote racing from a browser this morning? I can get into it, but cannot pick any other B-spec drivers to participate. It works fine from the PS3 though....strange....[/QUOTE]
The site was real laggy for me and I even made the page freeze once. I really don't like it or the random freezes that happen. I don't mind remote racing but those are kinda deal breakers when I don't really benefit from it.

[quote name='j-cart']smthng needs no more help. Nobody race his drivers until he shares a sweet car :mrgreen: (Formula GT!).[/QUOTE]

hehe... Done! Shared the Formula for ya and also added in the following for the seasonal events: Chevy SST (truck race), Murcielago LP 640 (Lambo challenge), F2007 (Ferrari Formula challenge), Toyota 7 (whatevers).

I have 20 mill, so don't really need the money from remote racing right now. If you want to race my dude, feel free, as it's the only way I can bank more cash. I'm looking to finish off my car collection, which means waiting for stuff to show up in the UCD. If anyone wants to help, I could use a few cars (don't mind trading back anything in particular you might be hunting if I have it). I'm getting tired of running laps myself, so I'll probably be remote racing some of your guys again soon while trying to flip the UCD.

If anyone has them, I'm looking for the following (feel free to PM if you don't want to clutter up the thread):

• Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
  • Ford GT LM Race Car (not Spec II or test)
  • Honda NSX-R Concept '01
  • Honda S600 '64
  • Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03 (not '06)
  • Mazda Eunos Roadster SR-Limited (NA) '97
  • Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05

I've got more, so check back. Like I said, if I've got it, I'll trade it for any of the above, regardless of value.

Race on!

[quote name='smthng']
If anyone has them, I'm looking for the following (feel free to PM if you don't want to clutter up the thread):

• Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
  • Ford GT LM Race Car (not Spec II or test)
  • Honda S600 '64
  • Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03 (not '06)
  • Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05[/QUOTE]
The GT LM Race Car I had briefly just to test it out, it's over 1 million credits so you might not be able to trade for it. I have the Mazdaspeed Atenza, hit me up as usual, my friend.

Wasn't sure about that one, the NSX or the Takata... I don't have a price for any of them.
I have the Mazdaspeed Atenza, hit me up as usual, my friend.

Hit my signature link and pick one you don't have. I think I've still got a gift left today, if so, I'll get it to you tonight.

Thanks for the Atenza, Mad! I'll shoot yours to you as soon as it'll let me... I thought it reset at 7pm EST, apparently not. :S

I just rechecked my list and updated my garage in my sig. Here are the final 15 6 used cars I need that are tradeable:

• Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03
  • Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
  • Nismo 270R '94
  • Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
  • Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85
    [*]Honda S600 '64
    [*]Jaguar XFR '10
    [*]Mazda Eunos Roadster SR-Limited (NA) '97
    [*]Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
    [*]Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92
    [*]Nissan PENNZOIL Zexel GT-R '01
    [*]Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02
    [*]Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03
    [*]Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
    [*]Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03
I'm not in a hurry, as I can only return a car a day to anyone who trades me (so it'll take at least two weeks if I get one a day). It would be way sweet if I can complete the collection of tradeables so I can start hunting down the 15 million credit beasts I need to finish the whole lot off. ;)

[quote name='smthng']Thanks for the Atenza, Mad! I'll shoot yours to you as soon as it'll let me... I thought it reset at 7pm EST, apparently not. :S

I just rechecked my list and updated my garage in my sig. Here are the final 15 used cars I need that are tradeable:

• Jaguar XFR '10
  • Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92
  • Nismo 270R '94
  • Nissan PENNZOIL Zexel GT-R '01
  • Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02
  • Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03
  • Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
  • Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03
I'm not in a hurry, as I can only return a car a day to anyone who trades me (so it'll take at least two weeks if I get one a day). It would be way sweet if I can complete the collection of tradeables so I can start hunting down the 15 million credit beasts I need to finish the whole lot off. ;)[/QUOTE]
Got the 2 highlighted. You can have either one.

[quote name='bearhawk72']Got the 2 highlighted. You can have either one.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a friend request. Feel free to shoot one over to me any time. I've used up my send today with Mad39er, but I can get you one tomorrow night. Check the list, take yer pick.

j-cart, check your drivers... I've been raping them most of the day. ;) Any color preferences, or just whatever I think is funky? Given the choice of cars, I'd prefer the VW first, so I can knock out all the Volkswagens... easier to keep track of if I can eliminate manufacturers (and there's a TON of Nissans).

Thanks again!

[quote name='smthng']Sent you a friend request. Feel free to shoot one over to me any time. I've used up my send today with Mad39er, but I can get you one tomorrow night. Check the list, take yer pick.

j-cart, check your drivers... I've been raping them most of the day. ;) Any color preferences, or just whatever I think is funky? Given the choice of cars, I'd prefer the VW first, so I can knock out all the Volkswagens... easier to keep track of if I can eliminate manufacturers (and there's a TON of Nissans).

Thanks again![/QUOTE]
Don't want a car. Perhaps I'll throw a b-spec guy out there you can remote race with

edit:It's not letting me gift you anything right now. I don't know why. It's not even an option right now. I'll try again later or tomorrow.

...and as soon as I type that it works. Sent you the Jaguar

[quote name='smthng']Thanks for the Atenza, Mad! I'll shoot yours to you as soon as it'll let me... I thought it reset at 7pm EST, apparently not. :S

I just rechecked my list and updated my garage in my sig. Here are the final 15 used cars I need that are tradeable:

• Jaguar XFR '10
  • Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92
  • Nismo 270R '94
  • Nissan PENNZOIL Zexel GT-R '01
  • Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02
  • Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03
  • Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
  • Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03
I'm not in a hurry, as I can only return a car a day to anyone who trades me (so it'll take at least two weeks if I get one a day). It would be way sweet if I can complete the collection of tradeables so I can start hunting down the 15 million credit beasts I need to finish the whole lot off. ;)[/QUOTE]I've got the Nismo, the Pontiac, the Subaru Cusco, possibly the Mines and I may or may not have the CZ-3. Shoulda just ran a list by me :p

Edit: Bolded what I've got.

So I finally went online just for the hell of it. Went NASCAR. It's funny the one guy who said he wants a clean race is the one who can't hold his line through turns and always ends up screwing me over.

For example: 10 laps at Daytona. I get spun out on lap 7. Next checkpoint I am 25 seconds behind. By the end of the race I had made up 23 seconds in 3 laps.

[quote name='bearhawk72']Don't want a car. Perhaps I'll throw a b-spec guy out there you can remote race with
edit:It's not letting me gift you anything right now. I don't know why. It's not even an option right now. I'll try again later or tomorrow.
...and as soon as I type that it works. Sent you the Jaguar[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got it. GT5 gets a bit buggy when a new friend is detected after start up. I could only run one of your drivers. I'll restart after this race and toss some more in.

[quote name='Mad39er']I've got the Nismo, the Pontiac, the Subaru Cusco, possibly the Mines and I may or may not have the CZ-3. Shoulda just ran a list by me :p[/QUOTE]

Would have, but you disappeared for a bit, and I hate using the PS3 for any message longer than a txt. ;)

[quote name='bearhawk72']So I finally went online just for the hell of it. Went NASCAR. It's funny the one guy who said he wants a clean race is the one who can't hold his line through turns and always ends up screwing me over.[/QUOTE]

You should join the crew here the next race night. Generally, it's pretty clean and we try to vary it up a fair bit. Should be one soon (*coughs*). Personally, I hate running the Nascars and avoid them like the plague. I think those and the Formula are the only ones I've skipped in A-Spec so far. :S

[quote name='smthng']Thanks, got it. GT5 gets a bit buggy when a new friend is detected after start up. I could only run one of your drivers. I'll restart after this race and toss some more in.

Would have, but you disappeared for a bit, and I hate using the PS3 for any message longer than a txt. ;)

You should join the crew here the next race night. Generally, it's pretty clean and we try to vary it up a fair bit. Should be one soon (*coughs*). Personally, I hate running the Nascars and avoid them like the plague. I think those and the Formula are the only ones I've skipped in A-Spec so far. :S[/QUOTE]
I only have 1 guy shared at the moment.

I dunno if I should join you guys, I try to be clean but it doesn't always work out that way:whistle2:\" (by that I mean I have a tendency to brake too late into corners and slam into people, but not necessarily trying to use it to my advantage)and I'm really not all that good.

[quote name='smthng'] I've been raping them most of the day.
[/QUOTE]

I hope you had the common decency to give them reach arounds.

Anyone happen to have the Trueno? I've never ever seen it come up in my UCD. Not sure what I can really offer what you don't have though.

[quote name='jello44']
Anyone happen to have the Trueno? I've never ever seen it come up in my UCD. Not sure what I can really offer what you don't have though.[/QUOTE]
Which Trueno? There is like 3 of them.

[quote name='bearhawk72']So I finally went online just for the hell of it. Went NASCAR. It's funny the one guy who said he wants a clean race is the one who can't hold his line through turns and always ends up screwing me over.

For example: 10 laps at Daytona. I get spun out on lap 7. Next checkpoint I am 25 seconds behind. By the end of the race I had made up 23 seconds in 3 laps.[/QUOTE]Daytona is one of those tracks where you can make up a lot of time by simply not screwing up and putting in a perfect lap but if everybody is drafting, you're pretty much borked.

[quote name='smthng']

You should join the crew here the next race night. Generally, it's pretty clean and we try to vary it up a fair bit. Should be one soon (*coughs*). Personally, I hate running the Nascars and avoid them like the plague. I think those and the Formula are the only ones I've skipped in A-Spec so far. :S[/QUOTE]I checked my messages almost daily on my PS3 and check CAG all the time when I'm home, I'm usually available even if I'm "not".

Would be nice to have a new driver in the race nights. Should be setting one up for Sunday, small set of 3 races that I've put off now. We usually run simple enough cars with the exception of the LM races.

[quote name='bearhawk72']I dunno if I should join you guys, I try to be clean but it doesn't always work out that way:whistle2:\" (by that I mean I have a tendency to brake too late into corners and slam into people, but not necessarily trying to use it to my advantage)and I'm really not all that good.[/QUOTE]As long as you're a good sport and recognize when you do bad, it's not an issue. It usually takes a few races to get into a rhythm but we're pretty generous with our driving and don't usually take winning seriously. We also run a few practice laps before the race so people can figure out how they're going to run their cars before just racing them.

[quote name='jello44']Anyone happen to have the Trueno? I've never ever seen it come up in my UCD. Not sure what I can really offer what you don't have though.[/QUOTE]
There is like 3 different Truenos, meng. The Initial D car, the standard one from the 80's and the FF car from the 90's. The two tone S.Shigano Initial D car is the rarer one of the three.

Smthng - I may have the NSX....need to check on that though.

As for Nascar, IMO, they are the hardest cars to race with. As was said, if you get off your line at all or start drifting up a track it is hard to stop. I find Daytona easier than running them on Indy though....however I can make up a ton of time by late breaking at Indy. I am still in a learning mode with the Nascars though since I finally broke down and got one this week.

[quote name='Mad39er']Should be setting one up for Sunday, small set of 3 races that I've put off now. We usually run simple enough cars with the exception of the LM races.
[/QUOTE]

I'll make a few suggestions on the race thread if you don't already have a list posted. ;) It should be noted that a microphone is a HUGE benefit for having a decent race. We've all taken each other out at some point and a simple explanation goes a LONG way to having a happy race night!

I doubt I'll be doing much on GT5 today... I'll probably be doing an "up all night" with the devs and community managers for Shift2 (unless it sux really bad).

[quote name='smthng']I'll make a few suggestions on the race thread if you don't already have a list posted. ;) It should be noted that a microphone is a HUGE benefit for having a decent race. We've all taken each other out at some point and a simple explanation goes a LONG way to having a happy race night!

I doubt I'll be doing much on GT5 today... I'll probably be doing an "up all night" with the devs and community managers for Shift2 (unless it sux really bad).[/QUOTE]
Well I don't have a mic. I prefer to sit and suffer in silence:lol:I have the PSeye, I have to make sure it's not functioning as a mic now that I think of it.

[quote name='Mad39er']

There is like 3 different Truenos, meng. The Initial D car, the standard one from the 80's and the FF car from the 90's. The two tone S.Shigano Initial D car is the rarer one of the three.[/QUOTE]

Figures the Initial D car (the one I wanted) is the rare one. :p

And once again I remember why I hate playing most games online

So I'm doing NASCAR Daytona. The leader and I are trading spots back and forth racing clean putting huge distance between us and the field. We come up on lap traffic. We get past that fairly easily. Then the 2 guys we passed decide they need to draft us and pass us. One guy gets between me and the leader, can't hold his line, swerves wildly up and down the track even on straightaways, and we bang a few times. He starts a tirade how I am screwing him(he's in last and lap down) and he still won't let me or the leader through. So finally he gets behind me and spins me out, then pins me to the wall while he and his moron friends just release a tirade of cursing at me.

I just left because they were trying to get the host to kick me eventhough they instigated all the wrecks and I was driving clean.

Ok, rant over

I beat the first two tracks for the Gran Turismo all stars!!!!! I was using the Zonda (Race car); I changed the oil, got a car wash, and changed my racing tires, soft front and hard rear. These upper level races are intense. Is it just me, or its like, if you lose first place position, it seems like its easier to catch up by purposely dropping a spot and letting the cpu 2nd position catch up with the 1st place cpu, then once that rubberbanding takes place between them two, thennn you make your move to try and pass them both.

bread's done
Back