Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - $5 off code at Amazon

Hoffer

CAGiversary!
Just got an email with a code. I got a similar code for God of War for PSP and it was one time use. I have no interest in GT5, so I'll just post the code here.

YYYH-P6BSFY-S8ZWAL - used by iNCREDiPiNOY

Does anyone have an extra code they can PM me?

Turns out that I had that e-mail but I thought it was the usual spam from PSU so it got deleted. :bomb:

Thanks in advance.

I'm disappointed that I didn't get emailed a code from PSU. I've been a member for years :(

If anyone has a code they aren't going to use, I would be very grateful if you would PM me.

[quote name='InuFaye']Its not a demo.

It still has more cars and tracks then most games at 60 dollars.

I wish people would really can the "DEMO" bullshit.[/quote]
If it's not a full game, and it's not a demo - what is it?

Regardless, $5 off helps.

[quote name='SirMikael']If it's not a full game, and it's not a demo - what is it?

Regardless, $5 off helps.[/QUOTE]

it's a... prologue!

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I think any codes at this point have already expired, guys.[/quote]

Was the expiration date this soon?

I think it's more likely that people already used their codes. In any case, I gave up on having someone PM me a code. Truth is, I got one of those e-mails but deleted it thinking that it was a general code and not a one-time use deal. I guess I should pay more attention to those PSU e-mails from now on. :wall:

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Did anyone else get the "ships earlier than expected" email from Amazon as well?[/quote]

No. Can you post it please?

[quote name='hothitter']No. Can you post it please?[/quote]

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are writing about the order you placed on February 21 2008 14:32 PST
(Order# XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX). The item(s) listed below will actually
ship sooner than we originally expected:

"Gran Turismo: 5 Prologue" [Video Game]
Estimated arrival date: 04/17/2008

For more details, please visit the Your Account section of our web site
(http://www.amazon.com/your-account). You can also reach Your Account
by clicking on the link in the top right corner of any page on our web
site.

WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
You can always check on your order by clicking on Your Account at the top
of any Amazon.com page. Once there, choose "Open and Recently Shipped Orders."

WHAT IF AN ITEM HAS SHIPPED AND I NO LONGER WANT IT?
If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return
it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns
Center at www.amazon.com/returns.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY ORDER?
If you have more questions about this order, you can e-mail or phone Customer
Service by clicking the "Customer Service" button in the Contact Us box on
the right side of any Help page (www.amazon.com/help).

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com
==============================
Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks! I wonder if this'll be like their other preorders, where they'll ship it the day before to get it out to you on "release date".

[quote name='hothitter']Thanks! I wonder if this'll be like their other preorders, where they'll ship it the day before to get it out to you on "release date".[/quote]

My arrival date is based on me having "Prime" as 2-day shipping is free. If you are going with Saver Shipping you may see this a little later than my actual date.

[quote name='Mugen Power']What's so strange about that e-mail? Isn't that when the release date is?[/QUOTE]
i dont think amazon would send a revision if they didn't up the date a little bit. I think the original street date was 4-17 now it looks as if it has been bumped up at least a few days earlier

I have too much credit at gamecrazy and gamestop so I'll spend $5 extra there instead of paying for the game. Here's my amazon code:

YY6Z-634JQL-UTYE2X

[quote name='abhinav']It's a full game but not really. It will be a low number of cars and tracks, thats why it's only $40. it really is like 1/2 (maybe even 1/3rd?) of the whole GT experience. Anyways i know many will still enjoy it, i hear it's very pretty.[/quote]You misread his post... :p

[quote name='kobeisgod']I have too much credit at gamecrazy and gamestop so I'll spend $5 extra there instead of paying for the game. Here's my amazon code:

YY6Z-634JQL-UTYE2X[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='mywhitenoise']God damn you! Thanks for taking the code even though I was the one who asked for it.[/quote]

Actually, I asked before you, so...

[quote name='mywhitenoise']God damn you! Thanks for taking the code even though I was the one who asked for it.[/quote]

wahhhHMMMMMbulance lulz.

[quote name='menikmati']wahhhHMMMMMbulance lulz.[/quote]

haha, you have emo hair. I'm sure you're calling the wambulance more often than I am.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']haha, you have emo hair. I'm sure you're calling the wambulance more often than I am.[/quote]

Considering my avatar isn't a picture of myself, your teasing of social groups doesn't apply.

About what date was the code sent? I don't remember getting it but have gotten demos, etc before so think I would've got this.

I gave my code away already but for those that didn't get one but signed up for the playstation newsletter, did you try emailing them and telling them you signed up and didn't get the code? Maybe they'll send you one.

[quote name='kobeisgod']I gave my code away already but for those that didn't get one but signed up for the playstation newsletter, did you try emailing them and telling them you signed up and didn't get the code? Maybe they'll send you one.[/quote]

I tried it twice and no luck both times.

Can someone please PM me the code next time since I'm one of the first in line who asked? :wave:

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Scarface7']About what date was the code sent? I don't remember getting it but have gotten demos, etc before so think I would've got this.[/quote]

2/21/2008

I started the thread about 2 minutes after getting the email.

[quote name='Hoffer']2/21/2008

I started the thread about 2 minutes after getting the email.[/quote]
Just checked and didn't get it. About 2 weeks until release. Anyone else have codes?

Just ordered mine for $32.99 (using coupon + gold box discount), thanks OP!

gtprologuetl8.png

[quote name='Missingdata']How did you guys received the code? I shop @ amazon a lot but didn't get the code.[/quote]

It was sent out as a Playstation 3 promo email two months ago, you got it if you were signed up for their mailing list. The code is for Amazon use, but it originated at Sony.

I got my e-mail February 21st from Playstation Underground. The title is "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Coming this April!"

Hope that helps!

bread's done
Back