Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - $5 off code at Amazon

Hoffer

CAGiversary!
Just got an email with a code. I got a similar code for God of War for PSP and it was one time use. I have no interest in GT5, so I'll just post the code here.

YYYH-P6BSFY-S8ZWAL - used by iNCREDiPiNOY

[quote name='Aeaas']Yyza-2anqmw-me7gct[/QUOTE]

It's been used :(. Peps need to let us know if they use it.

If anyone has an extra I'd appreciate a PM :)

[quote name='prateeko']It's been used :(. Peps need to let us know if they use it.

If anyone has an extra I'd appreciate a PM :)[/quote]

Yeah, I'd agree. It would also be nice if people would PM the users that are requesting the codes instead of replying to the thread for all to see.

I was thinking about buying GT5P but then I heard it has less than 10% of the content that GT5 will have and is being sold at $40. No thank you but I'll wait for GT5.

[quote name='maxgle']how do you get amazon coupon code? asking this for future reference. Thanks guys![/quote]

According to the people in this thread, they received it through playstation underground e-newsletter.

I'm still in need of a code if anyone has a spare. Please PM me the code if you do. Much appreciated!

I guess the question now is when those of us who pre-ordered the game will receive it from Amazon? I pre-ordered mine, and my order hasn't even been fulfilled yet. I have an estimated shipping date of April 21st! :(

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']I guess the question now is when those of us who pre-ordered the game will receive it from Amazon? I pre-ordered mine, and my order hasn't even been fulfilled yet. I have an estimated shipping date of April 21st! :([/quote]

I do have free 2-day Prime shipping, but my estimated shipping date is still for today (the 15th). Should start processing in the afternoon I'd think. I'm still on the fence though on whether or not to keep the pre-order though, a lot of money for not a lot of game.

I have an estimated delivery date of April 17th,but that's most likely cause I'm using free prime 2 day shipping.

It hasn't gone into shipping soon mode though,I still have have the option to cancel.

[quote name='matrixadw']I have an estimated delivery date of April 17th,but that's most likely cause I'm using free prime 2 day shipping.

It hasn't gone into shipping soon mode though,I still have have the option to cancel.[/quote]

I decided not to take advantage of the "free trial" of Amazon Prime, or I'm sure my date would be the 17th also. If anything, I can count on the online community being a little more developed by the time I get it (though I'm mostly buying the game for single player and multi-player split screen).

wtf, i havent gotten those emails either. i'm a PS underground member as well. this blows...

I paid $29.99 after appyling atlus $5 & psu $5 codes!

afbqlz.jpg

went back and checked my email and i never got the code. if anyone has a spare, send one my way. i'd appreciate it

[quote name='LiK']wtf, i havent gotten those emails either. i'm a PS underground member as well. this blows...[/quote]

I've had the same thing happen to me too. I'm an Underground member, and yet there's been some promotions in the past which I didn't receive (one that comes to mind was a $5 or $10 off coupon for any PS2 game at Best Buy).

It'd be nice if every member received the same promo offers, but there must be some system they have which determines who receives what.

Anyone else with a code to spare? I thought I had one but it was already redeemed and since today is the last day they're valid...

[quote name='gueeds']I've got an unused code to spare. I thought about using it but decided against it. First one to pm will get it.[/QUOTE]

Code taken

well, this is also available on buy.com for 36.66, and with GCO it brings it to 26.66, tax for CA

just a heads up, didn't want to make a new thread

[quote name='gueeds']I've got an unused code to spare. I thought about using it but decided against it. First one to pm will get it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code!

And the Buy.com isn't a bad deal, except for the fact that I avoid them like the plague (never sent a replacement for a faulty phone and didn't refund the money when I returned it after months until I contacted the BBB!)

Mine was on backorder until today too, I surely hope it ships out today. Dang amazon! Ah well...

*Update*

More BS on Amazon, the ship date pushed to April 21st! WTH is up with this?! I ordered this on 4/12 w/ 1-day shipping. What's kind of retarded is what they are saying here: "Want it delivered Thursday, April 17? Order it in the next 4 hours and 26 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout." Which is probably BS if they keep pushing the date further and further. Grrrr....

[quote name='vfxraven19']Mine was on backorder until today too, I surely hope it ships out today. Dang amazon! Ah well...

*Update*

More BS on Amazon, the ship date pushed to April 21st! WTH is up with this?! I ordered this on 4/12 w/ 1-day shipping. What's kind of retarded is what they are saying here: "Want it delivered Thursday, April 17? Order it in the next 4 hours and 26 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout." Which is probably BS if they keep pushing the date further and further. Grrrr....[/QUOTE]

same, i got hosed big time
Shipment #3: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment
Delivery estimate:April 22, 2008 (More about estimates)

[quote name='vfxraven19']Mine was on backorder until today too, I surely hope it ships out today. Dang amazon! Ah well...

*Update*

More BS on Amazon, the ship date pushed to April 21st! WTH is up with this?! I ordered this on 4/12 w/ 1-day shipping. What's kind of retarded is what they are saying here: "Want it delivered Thursday, April 17? Order it in the next 4 hours and 26 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout." Which is probably BS if they keep pushing the date further and further. Grrrr....[/quote]

Well, consider yourself lucky because I ordered this way before you did and mine also says 4/21 for a ship date.

*Update*

More BS on Amazon, the ship date pushed to April 21st! WTH is up with this?! I ordered this on 4/12 w/ 1-day shipping. What's kind of retarded is what they are saying here: "Want it delivered Thursday, April 17? Order it in the next 4 hours and 26 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout." Which is probably BS if they keep pushing the date further and further. Grrrr....[/quote]

Are you Prime?? I don't want to rub salt in the wounds buy mine shipped today and I ordered the day this thread was started. (I'm Prime too) Not sure if thats the reason but it's shipped nonetheless.

:bomb: I have two day prime shipping and it went to shipping soon this morning with delivery estimate the 17th.Now my order shows shipping soon Delivery estimate:April 22, 2008 - April 23, 2008,this is some b.s >_

So is anyone else a prime member who had this on pre-order since Feb. with two day shipping and not have it shipped today? I'm pretty angry about this.

my april 22nd estimate (I am a prime member) has changed to "shipping today"

when in doubt, CALL AMAZON, their phone CS is way better than the online stuff, i've gotten coupons and discounts from them before for shipping delays

when i ordered last night, it said delayed until april 17 (today). i have "items shipping soon" cuz i'm using the prime trial as well. it should be shipping out tonight. altho i might not get it until next week cuz of the weekend...

I have prime ordered it yesterday at around 4pm and it was delivered today at about 330 and I didn't use overnight mail!!!! Woohoo! Can't wait ti get home.

bread's done
Back