Grand Theft Auto V - 11/14 New trailer released! We're bouncin' now!

I noticed I can pay for almost everything via my bank money at least so far. Is there any reason to not deposit your money in the bank? I find that weird. I'm probably missing something

I noticed I can pay for almost everything via my bank money at least so far. Is there any reason to not deposit your money in the bank? I find that weird. I'm probably missing something
I thought the same thing. The only time it's a problem for me is activating passive mode. It doesn't draw from bank money.

Is anyone having an issue with the Social Club Bawsaq portfolio page?  Both Trevor and Michael are showing to have stock in Ammunation in their portfolios, but in-game, I don't have that stock.  I'm really wishing I did though, after today's spike.

main reason is alot weapon/skills items are locked until you rank up. you have some people abusing the glitches to gain money/ rank. Some people in the game are lvl 70s . LOl
Yep, seen that first hand. I end up in a mission with a guy at level 70. It was a mission where you had to get documents from the FIB. Only instead of grabbing the documents, he blew up the car with the documents inside. Instantly, we passed the mission & since it was on hard, we got 4,170 RP & $250,000. We just kept doing the mission. I don't believe this was a glitch, but I don't know for sure. Despite taking advantage that one time, I think it should be fixed, if it hasn't already.

I'm online right now, Don CMoney. I play using Free Aim.

If you want to give someone else money, you would need to have it on hand, but this function is not working right now, so, for now, not many things require money on you.

If you want to give someone else money, you would need to have it on hand, but this function is not working right now, so, for now, not many things require money on you.
yeah, the only thing is when you buy soda from the vending machine that costs $1 for a full health heal. you can also use the quick action for healing during combat, if you bough those ecola/ protein bars from stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, have any of you guys bought any of the high end apartments/houses that costs 200k+, any recommendations

hey, have any of you guys bought any of the high end apartments/houses that costs 200k+, any recommendations
I just saw this video, i think he says there is a 250,000 house for sale that is the exact same as the 400,000 dollar house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa7lKbukYQg

I just saw this video, i think he says there is a 250,000 house for sale that is the exact same as the 400,000 dollar house.

i saw similar videos on youtube too, and i read on gta v online forum, that you have to take into consideration the entrance /access into your garage as well. lol
i might just go for the majestic apt 51

I tried joining the GTA crew last week and still am not in it.  Would anyone want to play this weekend?  Missions or Survival are what I'm interested in.  Every Survival game I've joined has had 2 people quit before round 4.  It's worse than Horde or Firefight in how few people seem to stick with it (or know what they're doing).  People seem to rarely take cover or get a good position and stay together.  Hopefully they'll add join-in progress in later updates.

I bought the apartment that was $223,000 I think. It's almost at the center of downtown, next to the construction building.

It was in the middle of super high end and the cheap. It was the 2nd lowest with a 10 car garage I think also.

I tried joining the GTA crew last week and still am not in it. Would anyone want to play this weekend? Missions or Survival are what I'm interested in. Every Survival game I've joined has had 2 people quit before round 4. It's worse than Horde or Firefight in how few people seem to stick with it (or know what they're doing). People seem to rarely take cover or get a good position and stay together. Hopefully they'll add join-in progress in later updates.
I'm down. Add McCHitman and send a message that says CAG. If you see me online just shoot me an invite.

I bought the apartment that was $223,000 I think. It's almost at the center of downtown, next to the construction building.

It was in the middle of super high end and the cheap. It was the 2nd lowest with a 10 car garage I think also.
Got the same one, and the interior is the exact same as the 400k apartment, just a different view.

i think the $223,000 is the 3 Alta St, Apt 57, i was looking up youtube videos of different apts, i am deciding between $223,000 and the richard madjestic because of the location.

just got up to 1.9 billion for all of my characters in SP...good times!  

Does anybody know, if you replay a mission, do you get to use weapons you've bought since?

i think the $223,000 is the 3 Alta St, Apt 57, i was looking up youtube videos of different apts, i am deciding between $223,000 and the richard madjestic because of the location.
Yes, the 223k apartment is 3 Alta St, Apt 57. It really isn't a bad apartment. I'm not sure what the Richard Majestic is, but the 223k is cheap for a 10 car garage with a decent view of downtown.

How in the world do you get that much cash?
Money glitches? There is a way you can infinitely sell your car/bike/vehicle.

And a bunch of missions that can net you >$25k in a matter of minutes.

Yes, the 223k apartment is 3 Alta St, Apt 57. It really isn't a bad apartment. I'm not sure what the Richard Majestic is, but the 223k is cheap for a 10 car garage with a decent view of downtown.
Money glitches? There is a way you can infinitely sell your car/bike/vehicle.

And a bunch of missions that can net you >$25k in a matter of minutes.
richard majestic is another apartment , i like near the rich neighborhood, and good view

If anyone wants to play tonight (or any night this week/weekend) let me know. Got tons of free time coming my way.

GT: N7 HydroX

I'm only Rank 19 (almost to 20) but I'm down for anything as long as it's with competent people. :D

Also: Found this on IGN. Lulz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppGe8ZGrStQ

i had the strangest experience on gta v online in the private game you make yourself. i started stealing tons of cars to sell, and alot of the times i leave the person i stole the guy alive. now i am getting bounties of $5000-$9000 each time by the npc from robbing their cars, easy money made.lol

i had the strangest experience on gta v online in the private game you make yourself. i started stealing tons of cars to sell, and alot of the times i leave the person i stole the guy alive. now i am getting bounties of $5000-$9000 each time by the npc from robbing their cars, easy money made.lol
Yeah they do that quite a bit in games I've been in. I consider it a bonus if you are playing a quick hour solo session.

just got up to 1.9 billion for all of my characters in SP...good times!

Does anybody know, if you replay a mission, do you get to use weapons you've bought since?
How did you do this? I saved the last 2 Lester missions till after the main game and I still don't have enough for the golf course.

Not sure on reusing the weapons though

How did you do this? I saved the last 2 Lester missions till after the main game and I still don't have enough for the golf course.

Not sure on reusing the weapons though
I Only did the first Lester mission before the end of the story and then just put all my money in the right stocks each time. I actually hit over 2 billion but apparently there's a glitch if you go over that which makes your characters broke.

That second one must have gave you a ton. I ended the game with around 50 mil per character. That golf course is $250 mil

i finally had enough money last night, settled on the tinsel towers apartment, the strangest thing happen. the garage dupelicated 2 of my cars, but they were low value worth cars. lol

Also I wanted to toss an opinion out there and see what the rest of CAG thinks.

I think GTA V had better protagonists (Michael and Trevor are a blast), but GTA IV had better supporting characters. I loved hanging out with Roman and Packie and thought many of the characters you met through the story (Dimitri, McCreary family, Ray Boccino, etc) were really interesting. Most of the GTA V characters just don't engage me as much.

i just realized after you purchased your luxury apartments, you have to paid maintenance fee for the ultilities, and car mechanic. lol

If you play using Free Aim, I'm down to play this weekend.
I normally play with friends that use the assisted stuff, but I'll Free Aim it any day of the week. Used to roll that way in GTA IV but my friends are pussies haha

WOw, rockstar just release the 1.04 patch, to address the medical bill of $2000 when u die to lower amount, but now you get pay less on missions. lol

I played some horde last night and it was okay. First map we lasted till round 4 i think. Second map we lasted a little longer. It was just 4 of us though, so not a big group. Just need to learn the best spots to camp and where enemies spawn better.

I was playing a motorcycle race last night and during the last lap, on the final turn before the checkered flag, i clipped the guy in first and he went flying it was so funny how he flew into the air and i ended up taking first place. I think he ended up coming in last becuase he flew down a hill and had to get back up and by then everyone passed him. LOL

One thing i really dont like is racing with traffic on. It just kills races IMO. You are always trying to drive around cars, or NPCs just stop and get in your way.

I think i want to get the ps3 version because i enjoy just putting the game in and playing some online once in a while, and my xbox live gold is up in december and i dont think i want to buy anymore.

I played some horde last night and it was okay. First map we lasted till round 4 i think. Second map we lasted a little longer. It was just 4 of us though, so not a big group. Just need to learn the best spots to camp and where enemies spawn better.

I was playing a motorcycle race last night and during the last lap, on the final turn before the checkered flag, i clipped the guy in first and he went flying it was so funny how he flew into the air and i ended up taking first place. I think he ended up coming in last becuase he flew down a hill and had to get back up and by then everyone passed him. LOL

One thing i really dont like is racing with traffic on. It just kills races IMO. You are always trying to drive around cars, or NPCs just stop and get in your way.

I think i want to get the ps3 version because i enjoy just putting the game in and playing some online once in a while, and my xbox live gold is up in december and i dont think i want to buy anymore.
how high lvl are you anyway? because you would have to start all over again on ps3

Im level 16, put in 9 hours and 35 minutes. So not really that far ahead.
i cannot possibly afford to restart, already bought an 200k + apartment, and mod up some of my cars. sinked too much time for me. especially with the 1.04 patch, they nerfed payout in $, and rank exp for each mission

They nerfed missions? What the fuck is the point? To make you play/grind longer? If anything it makes me NOT want to play.

They nerfed missions? What the fuck is the point? To make you play/grind longer? If anything it makes me NOT want to play.
i should been more clearer, when you replay the same mission all over again, you get less than initial payout. example, mission A: you get $2000 payout the first time you complete it. when you try to replay mission A again: the payout will be something like $1000 . it is basically deterring you from farming, or spamming the same missions all over again to get good payout.

Arent they going to give out 500,000 dollars to online players? I wonder if that is only for those who have an account before they hand it out?
they said it would be sometime by the end of this week, when they initially announced it. around the same time to the patch

Does anyone know how the custom license plates work with the ifruit app? I heard once someone takes a plate name its gone like real life plates. But if i make one does it work for any car i customize, or only for one character, does it work online?

Eh looks like it will work online. Has anyone here used this feature? If so what is your license plate?

Does anyone know how the custom license plates work with the ifruit app? I heard once someone takes a plate name its gone like real life plates. But if i make one does it work for any car i customize, or only for one character, does it work online?

Eh looks like it will work online. Has anyone here used this feature? If so what is your license plate?
It works for all of the cars that I've seen. But you have to take it to the mod shop and have it installed.

i should been more clearer, when you replay the same mission all over again, you get less than initial payout. example, mission A: you get $2000 payout the first time you complete it. when you try to replay mission A again: the payout will be something like $1000 . it is basically deterring you from farming, or spamming the same missions all over again to get good payout.
I wonder if it will do that regardless if you hit "replay" or if it gives you the same mission over and over again and each "new" time you do it, you get the original payout...

I wonder if it will do that regardless if you hit "replay" or if it gives you the same mission over and over again and each "new" time you do it, you get the original payout...

people already confirmed it at the non-official gta v forum

bread's done
Back