Grand Theft Auto V - 11/14 New trailer released! We're bouncin' now!

Just completed the game

Did option C, went on youtube to see A and B - it's funny they both made me feel a little uncomfortable.. didn't really find after everything the three characters have gone through

Just completed the game

Did option C, went on youtube to see A and B - it's funny they both made me feel a little uncomfortable.. didn't really find after everything the three characters have gone through
i did same thing lol and the youtube ones we seen those just looked so cheesy could tell they did not put effort into them knowing most people would do that last one

please add me, Baitil      on xbox live... and we can play together.. please only if you have a mic! and want to chat with a CAG and just go around and have fun... maybe exploit a few bugs/ glitches to level up faster or get rich quick! ...

i am only like level 17...

Last edited by a moderator:
So regarding selling cars, you can only do it once per day or something? I tried selling two and it said "we're not looking for cars at the moment"

So I did a mission earlier where you snag 3 or 4 planes and have to get away safely. 23 grand for that mission. I don't even know what it was called.

Also, I attempted to make an emblem of Cheapy D. Feel free to add to it if you want.
a9aad20498f2dfcdef350cbebf87094b3ae66650_512.png

Played some online finally tonight and it was pretty fun. I just sucked in TDM because i only had a pistol while everyone else had uzi's. But i bought some guns in the open world and did okay after that. The car racing is pretty fun, i actually won a race right at the end when a guy botched a corner turn and i passed him up right before the checkered flag. Same thing happened to me in a different race, i was in first and on a turn someone slammed into me and he was able to pass me along with 2-4 other people.

I did one of those parachute games and was doing really good until the end where there was a tower right between the last circle and the landing zone, so i hit that and got a DNF. :(

Vinewood MC is up to 26 members now, if anyone wants to join feel free. :)

Does anyone know if there is a property online that you can buy thats like a clubhouse? Maybe similar to the Lost Clubhouse from TLAD? Would be cool to have a place where you can play darts, arm wrestle, etc.

I didnt know that either.

Last night i did some more online, some of the missions i played were annoying. Only because we die and fail and get nothing out of it. Did a couple off road races and i chose the ATV but that thing is so slow compared to the bike or dune buggy. I like the handling of the ATV but even with the gas held all the way down i couldnt keep up.

Then i tried to do an arm wrestling match, went to the circle and hosted, someone joined and when it started to load it just kept loading forever so i had to quit to the dashboard.

Nvm, video was blocked because people a copyright assholes...

Im only rank 10 or 11.
when did you start playing online, i started playing online on the 10th from last week, and i am only lvl 13 or 14. one thing i dislike on from the online session is the $ they penalize you everytime you die , which is $2000. It can add up to a lot for low lvl/rank, because people like to hunt from others in public games. does the invite only session game option work as a private game on gta v online?

Social club says ive played 5 hours and 50 minutes. I have only been playing the past couple days, and just a little when it was laggy in the beginning.

I've played a couple marathon sessions (4 hrs for a guy with a toddler, lol) and I'm only like Rank 16 or something. It doesn't take much to rank up as long as you do missions and stuff. Just wish I had more time to play.

how high level/rank are you guys already, i seen people who are rank 50+.
I think I'm in the low 30s right now

Also private games are the same as normal, you're just alone. I hopped in a invite only yesterday by myself and saw my first armored truck.

I've yet to see one in the normal mode but as soon as I stepped on the street in my private session, it drove by

I didn't know this. Do they carry the same rank as well? Just a cosmetic difference?
no it's a separate character. I just noticed last night because I made a second one and saw my bank was already filled with the same amount of money from my original guy. Crew carries over too. But nothing else it seems.

I'm rank 35. As you raise in rank, the missions can become harder to do on your own. The mission "Courtesy Cops" is the worst I've encounted so far. You can have a max of 2 people, but I think you need at least 3.

I'm rank 35. As you raise in rank, the missions can become harder to do on your own. The mission "Courtesy Cops" is the worst I've encounted so far. You can have a max of 2 people, but I think you need at least 3.
Yeah some of them seem impossible alone. The flying one that nets you 20 grand was ridiculous with 4 ppl

Yeah some of them seem impossible alone. The flying one that nets you 20 grand was ridiculous with 4 ppl
is it just me, or it seems like the npc in the games are extremely strong/ skilled. i had some missions where the npcs where shooting me from few feet away, and hitting me with very shot, sometimes while i was in cover mode. LOL
i also hate that in the missions, you only have only extra life. once you used that up, mission failed.

is it just me, or it seems like the npc in the games are extremely strong/ skilled. i had some missions where the npcs where shooting me from few feet away, and hitting me with very shot, sometimes while i was in cover mode. LOL
i also hate that in the missions, you only have only extra life. once you used that up, mission failed.
Yeah, they are much tougher in V than in past games. Sometimes I welcome it (as it *can* be somewhat realistic), and other times it's complete and utter bullshit.

There's a lot of times where you're in a car, you might as well be sitting in the middle of the street holding a megaphone shouting "SHOOT ME" with a bullseye painted on your face. Even then you might have a better shot of staying alive.

Yeah, they are much tougher in V than in past games. Sometimes I welcome it (as it *can* be somewhat realistic), and other times it's complete and utter bullshit.

There's a lot of times where you're in a car, you might as well be sitting in the middle of the street holding a megaphone shouting "SHOOT ME" with a bullseye painted on your face. Even then you might have a better shot of staying alive.
now you mention about in your car, the npcs in cars are damn agressive, they will ram you for no reason. especially in the missions against enemy ais in their cars, they are the worst. it seems like their cars are way faster than yours, or atleast equally as fast. No matter the type of cars you are in. THey always ended up catching up to me, no matter how much of a head start i get.

now you mention about in your car, the npcs in cars are damn agressive, they will ram you for no reason. especially in the missions against enemy ais in their cars, they are the worst. it seems like their cars are way faster than yours, or atleast equally as fast. No matter the type of cars you are in. THey always ended up catching up to me, no matter how much of a head start i get.
The game is very unforgiving. I appreciate the challenge and that I can't just run and gun, mowing down everything like the terminator. But sometimes you get utterly screwed within a matter of seconds.

As far as the super fast AI cars... That's legit. There's a mission where you need to escape some Ballers, and I don't care what you're driving, those SUVs will hit the Infinite Nitro, and smash you. And good luck living through that hail of gunfire unless you have 2 other ppl with you.

The game is very unforgiving. I appreciate the challenge and that I can't just run and gun, mowing down everything like the terminator. But sometimes you get utterly screwed within a matter of seconds.

As far as the super fast AI cars... That's legit. There's a mission where you need to escape some Ballers, and I don't care what you're driving, those SUVs will hit the Infinite Nitro, and smash you. And good luck living through that hail of gunfire unless you have 2 other ppl with you.
yeah, i could not get past those type of missions solo from gta v online. they always pin me, or knock my car out of control/ balance, and spray me with their bullets.

also are some weapons overpowered like the shotgun, so many times i got poped with just one shot in free roam by strangers who just killed other players for fun.

also are some weapons overpowered like the shotgun, so many times i got poped with just one shot in free roam by strangers who just killed other players for fun.
Heh, I do that sometimes, but not with a shotgun. Fair game, it's been done to me.

Heh, I do that sometimes, but not with a shotgun. Fair game, it's been done to me.
main reason is alot weapon/skills items are locked until you rank up. you have some people abusing the glitches to gain money/ rank. Some people in the game are lvl 70s . LOl

it is not uncommon to see lvl 50s in many games. the passive mode does not do anything to protect you, if someones runs you over with their car. rockstar need to get their shit together, and fix that by making passive mode immune to not just bullets, but from damage taken from being run over by cars.

bread's done
Back