Grand Theft Auto V free after Amazon Credit with Twitch Prime

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Today only Amazon is offering GTA V for 14.99 but if you have twitch prime you will get a $15 credit back in a week or so.

Here are terms from Amazon:

Terms and Conditions
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 19, 2018.
• Offer is limited to the following versions of Grand Theft Auto V:
o PlayStation 4 standard physical edition
o Xbox One standard physical edition
o Xbox One standard digital code edition
• Offer only applies to Grand Theft Auto V sold on Amazon.com by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product or content detail page). Products and digital content sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
• Limited quantity available.
• Offer is limited to U.S. only.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
• This offer is available to Twitch Prime members only.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon within a week after product has shipped that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
• Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2019.
• Promotional credit only applies to all Amazon items shipped and sold via Amazon.com
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Link: Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox One [Digital Code] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WY2G178/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_.lLgCbFX0AR6S

Just got out of a chat with a rep because my game arrived on the 22nd and still no email. Rep asked me for proof of the promo...

Thanks for this lilman !!!!

After about 10 minutes asking sporadic questions and verifying that I had my twitch prime account linked, the rep issued a $15 credit to the account.

Edit/Update: It looks like the rep issued me a $15 credit for MP3/audiobook/digital products, not a $15 "gift card" style where it could be used on anything on amazon. Might have to contact support again...

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted to mention that Twitch Prime just added 4 more games to the Twitch library list, so if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, you can claim them for a limited time.

Hyper Light Drifter
Orwell Seasons 1 and 2
Republique
Bomber Crew(with all dlc included).

FInally had time to contact Amazon about my missing credit today.  Went fairly smoothly, didn't ask for evidence of the promo and actually just issued me a refunded amount on a gift card.

I got a 20 dollar credit.
After talking to 4 different chat reps and talking to someone on the phone.
They were giving me a hard time and kept changing people.

Got the credit. It appeared while checking out. I used it to buy dragon quest builders. Awesome promo; I essentially got two games for 15 bucks

Anyone else get the credit but when you go to buy something now its not showing?
Was showing a week or so ago. I hadnt used it yet. Went to buy something now and its not showing.
I tried a Digital Xbox Gift card which had been getting the promo discount. After that didnt show I added a Amazon Fire Cube and same.
Seen others on SlickDeals posting similar issues

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I tried to order something earlier today and it is not showing up anymore. I thought maybe it was a glitch and was going to contact them if it wasn't working by tomorrow.

edit, I decided to contact them now, they added the credit back to my account.

My credit was missing as well.  Had to call in to get it back.  Looks like someone may have jumped the gun and expired credits on 12/31 instead of 1/31 as it was supposed to.

They told me my credit expire on Jan 3rd (today).  Looks like chat is the way to go if the offer does not apply to your order.  Maybe they didn't mean for it to happen when GTA was $15 and tried to ninja nerf the offer and hope nobody noticed.

i saw this and checked mine, it also was not there, chatting with them they sent me the email about the credit but never sent applied them to my account, good thing now is they do not expire

Just got out of a chat with a rep because my game arrived on the 22nd and still no email. Rep asked me for proof of the promo...

Thanks for this lilman !!!!

After about 10 minutes asking sporadic questions and verifying that I had my twitch prime account linked, the rep issued a $15 credit to the account.

Edit/Update: It looks like the rep issued me a $15 credit for MP3/audiobook/digital products, not a $15 "gift card" style where it could be used on anything on amazon. Might have to contact support again...
Same for me, but it applied to a regular item when I purchased something.

Same here. Had $16 credit and now down to $1. Glad to see I'm not the only one. Sucks that so many people are having problems with this promo.

I had issues with my credit as well, i wasnt showing at all when it was before.  I logged out of my amazon account and back in then it was showing.  My amazon movers promotion also wasnt applying..this all started yesterday.  I think the issue is more to do with a server glitch at amazon than an issue with the credits/promos.

Both my credit and movers promo and working today at checkout.

bread's done
Back