Grand Theft Auto V free after Amazon Credit with Twitch Prime

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Today only Amazon is offering GTA V for 14.99 but if you have twitch prime you will get a $15 credit back in a week or so.

Here are terms from Amazon:

Terms and Conditions
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 19, 2018.
• Offer is limited to the following versions of Grand Theft Auto V:
o PlayStation 4 standard physical edition
o Xbox One standard physical edition
o Xbox One standard digital code edition
• Offer only applies to Grand Theft Auto V sold on Amazon.com by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product or content detail page). Products and digital content sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
• Limited quantity available.
• Offer is limited to U.S. only.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
• This offer is available to Twitch Prime members only.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon within a week after product has shipped that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
• Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2019.
• Promotional credit only applies to all Amazon items shipped and sold via Amazon.com
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Link: Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox One [Digital Code] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WY2G178/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_.lLgCbFX0AR6S

[attachment=31554:Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 10.09.54 AM.png]

Me too. I was always worried because there was no confirmation so I didn't open my copy yet. I can now!

Last edited by a moderator:
attachicon.gif
Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 10.09.54 AM.png

Me too. I was always worried because there was no confirmation so I didn't open my copy yet. I can now!
Just locked in my pre-order for Bayonetta 3. It came out to $35 after coupon. Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Got mine , if you didn’t yet try adding something to your cart and goto checkout page and see if your credit is there you may just not have got the email but you may still have the credit

I received the game on sunday but didn;t get credit yet.  Also is it me or is it getting harder getting help from online chat

Received email this morning but no credit applied to my account. Anyone else?
I got the email and the credit applied when I checked out. Worked out great, got my friend online a nice xmas present in the shape of a GTA digital code and it costed me nearly nothing. xD I feel good about it mainly because he has never played GTA5 O.O

Got an email but I dont see the credit in my account. Sounds like it might appear when I try to buy something?

Got an email but I dont see the credit in my account. Sounds like it might appear when I try to buy something?
You should read the email.

The credit has been added to your account and the next time you make an eligible purchase from Amazon before January 31st, it will be automatically applied.

Did everyone who got your $15 vouchers already get the game delivered? Mine hasn’t shipped yet and won’t arrive til Thursday. I’m hoping that’s what is delaying my $15.

According to slickdeals.. (web search cause i hate going there) the credit doesnt "show" on your account like normal.

Add something to your cart that is *Ships and Sold by Amazon* and you should see the $15 credit. Thats the only way it shows up or works.

(did not see that in the fine print.. no big deal but that may be some of the confusion)

I received my $15 Amazon credit the other day. Any recommendations on how to use it? Any deals or discounts that can multiply the deal that you are getting?

I have several options I am considering.

I was thinking of getting for my PC(with multiplier discounts):

1 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Complete Edition for $27 (79 % off)
2 Sims 4 base game for $4.99 (88% off) + some items I was interested in for $10

For my Xbox
3. Get a $20 Xbox Gift Card that I can use to buy stuff for my Xbox One X (same face value so you don't
have a mulitiplier effect like the other options).

Had to chat with Amazon to get the credit. Somehow, my Twitch Prime was not showing as linked to my Amazon Prime (even though you can't have Twitch Prime without being linked). It may be because the main Prime account holder is my dad, and we share since we live in the same house. After much talk, I was able to relink my Twitch Prime to my Dad's Amazon account rather than my own, and then they were able to apply the $15 credit. Otherwise, they were offering to do a $10 credit instead.

Btw, the credit does not work on psn digital code. It has to be an item shipped by Amazon. Was worth a shot though.

For those wondering why they haven't gotten their credit yet:

• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon within a week after product has shipped that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. 

If product hasn't been marked shipped, you won't get credit yet. Mine isn't shipped and still no credit. Just talked to them and they also confirmed that Amazon and Twitch prime are connected properly, just need to wait for item to be shipped.

If your game has been shipped and you still don't have the credit 1 week later, then you need to call or chat with them.

Tried to use the credit on a xbox code.. nope. Lilman is correct.
So, i needed new keens anyway. Thanks Amazon. (And OP cause i would have never seen the twitch deal 👍🏻)

I got my credit email even though my copy for PS4 isn't supposed to be delivered until Monday (I used the No-Rush Shipping option to get the $1 digital item credit).

Never got mine even though my Twitch account was properly linked. Complained via email to Amazon twice and got the credit applied in the second attempt. I had gotten the Xbox digital code. Not sure if that made a difference on why I didn’t get it originally.

Never got mine even though my Twitch account was properly linked. Complained via email to Amazon twice and got the credit applied in the second attempt. I had gotten the Xbox digital code. Not sure if that made a difference on why I didn’t get it originally.
I was told by chat today to "wait 24 hours you will definitely get it". I also ordered the Xbox digital version.

How did you get them to chat with you?  They keep wanting to call me and i hate talking.  Also, anyone by chance have a screenshot of the promo

bread's done
Back