Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='The End']Fantasy land.

This is actually the first time that it's ever been $2.50. That is, if you consider a split of a 2 game pack that sells for $5 as being $2.50.[/QUOTE]

I bought it two years ago for $3.75 on steam.

Fantasy land lol.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']I bought it two years ago for $3.75 on steam.[/QUOTE]

As did I. But $3.75 isn't $2.50.

And a sale two years ago isn't sales happening 5 times a year.

[quote name='Mooby']Maybe not $2.50 but it seems like Steam has a Rockstar promotion at least three times a year.[/QUOTE]
Usually for 50% off, though.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Everywhere that sells it.

Bully always ends up being $2.50[/QUOTE]
I hasn't been under $5 on Steam within the last year - even in Russia.

[quote name='The End']As did I. But $3.75 isn't $2.50.

And a sale two years ago isn't sales happening 5 times a year.[/QUOTE]

You didn't factor in the deflation over the past 2 years. :D

[quote name='The End']As did I. But $3.75 isn't $2.50.

And a sale two years ago isn't sales happening 5 times a year.[/QUOTE]

Still goes on sale 5 times a year. If $1 makes a huge difference to you then I don't know what to say :cry:

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Still goes on sale 5 times a year.[/QUOTE]
... for 50% off.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']If $1 makes a huge difference to you then I don't know what to say :cry:[/QUOTE]
You seem to be lost.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Still goes on sale 5 times a year. If $1 makes a huge difference to you then I don't know what to say :cry:[/QUOTE]

But dude, that's a $1.25 difference, not just $1! That 25 cents makes a difference!

BTW, $3.75 = $2.50 in fantasy land.

[quote name='Detruire']
You seem to be on the wrong forum.[/QUOTE]

I'm cheap, it's just that you guys are on a whole other level of cheap lol.

Blows my mind sometimes. "This game is $12.50? I'll wait for the $11.50 sale" type level.

1.24 is like 1/3 of the price off. It's a big difference. I guess to some people $5 = $10 =$60

Hey gaise Tomb Raider has been on sale all the time, dohs...

I just paid $1 for it on Steam... oh wait it was $60 but only if $59 makes a difference to you.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']

I just paid $1 for it on Steam... oh wait it was $60 but only if $59 makes a difference to you.[/QUOTE]

Lol.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']1.24 is like 1/3 of the price off. It's a big difference. I guess to some people $5 = $10 =$60

I just paid $1 for it on Steam... oh wait it was $60 but only if $59 makes a difference to you.[/QUOTE]

In fairness, if I had all of that Hellboy and Cruel Intentions money, I'd probably look at it that way too . . . .

What's the deal with DMC? I thought for sure it would have been down around $20 at least by now, but unless I've just missed it I haven't seen a single decent sale on it since release. And now TR, which came out a decent bit after it did is down to $25?

...it's a conspiracy against me, I tell ya! :whistle2:#

[quote name='argyle']What's the deal with DMC? I thought for sure it would have been down around $20 at least by now, but unless I've just missed it I haven't seen a single decent sale on it since release. And now TR, which came out a decent bit after it did is down to $25?

...it's a conspiracy against me, I tell ya! :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Tomb Raider => Square Enix
DMC => Capcom

Expecting rapid discounting on a Capcom game is like expecting 2K not to price-rape Australasians.

[quote name='argyle']What's the deal with DMC? I thought for sure it would have been down around $20 at least by now, but unless I've just missed it I haven't seen a single decent sale on it since release. And now TR, which came out a decent bit after it did is down to $25?

...it's a conspiracy against me, I tell ya! :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Tomb Raider = Square Enix

DMC = Capcom

Capcom is more stingy with sales. Square Enix drops prices like it's nobodys business.

EDIT: Damnit Detruire ninjaing me!

[quote name='argyle']I'm aware they're by different publishers. :p

Just figured the game would have been on sale by now.[/QUOTE]

It is on sale now..

in fantasy land!

[quote name='spoderman']It is on sale now..

in fantasy land!
[/QUOTE]

With the 20% off at GMG it is $40. Do you guys actually want it cheaper than that?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']With the 20% off at GMG it is $40. Do you guys actually want it cheaper than that?[/QUOTE]

It's been out over 3 months, so.....yes?

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Still goes on sale 5 times a year. If $1 makes a huge difference to you then I don't know what to say :cry:[/QUOTE]

It's not a $1 difference. It's a $5 difference. It has been on sale five times in the past year or so, each time for $7.50.

[quote name='tfr']somebody is always selling DMC for $13 in the trade thread.[/QUOTE]

If I recall that someone is Babo, and I'm waiting for him to drop it to $10 so stop spreading this around!

[quote name='The End']Pretty good deal on the Max Payne & LA Noire Pack at $16 after coupon. Blows the recent steam sale out of the water.

Contains:
Max Payne 3
Max Payne 3: Rockstar Pass
LA Noire Complete[/QUOTE]

Should have thrown in Max Payne 1 and 2 and then they would have my attention.

[quote name='The End']Pretty good deal on the Max Payne & LA Noire Pack for $20 ($16 after coupon). Blows the recent steam sale out of the water.

Contains:
Max Payne 3

It's OK for the 10 or so people who doesn't already have LA Noire. For the rest of us... not so much. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Detruire']It's OK for the 10 or so people who don't already have LA Noire. For the rest of us... not so much. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm one of those 10 people ;)

At the risk of undercutting my last post about what a great deal that pack was, I'm gonna pass on that deal. I'm waiting for Max Payne 3 to hit $5 before I buy. I'm pretty sure it will within the next 6 months and I'm in no great hurry.

[quote name='spoderman']I'm one of those 10 people ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm one as well. That's two of us accounted for.

[quote name='The End']Pretty good deal on the Max Payne & LA Noire Pack for $20 ($16 after coupon). Blows the recent steam sale out of the water.

Contains:
Max Payne 3

Already own Max Payne 3 + LA Noire Complete (All Non-Steam).
Don't care about MP3: Rockstar Pass (Extra MP Content).

[quote name='The End']At the risk of undercutting my last post about what a great deal that pack was, I'm gonna pass on that deal. I'm waiting for Max Payne 3 to hit $5 before I buy. I'm pretty sure it will within the next 6 months and I'm in no great hurry.[/QUOTE]
I don't think it's a terribly great deal anyway. AFAIK all the MP3 DLC is multiplayer-only (meaning that it's next to useless for most of us), and LA Noire Complete has been part of an Amazon bundle or two (where, iirc, it worked out to $4 or so - but that was after I already owned it so I didn't pay the price much attention.)

Contains:
Max Payne 3

Already own Max Payne 3 + LA Noire Complete (All Non-Steam).
Don't care about MP3: Rockstar Pass (Extra MP Content).

Actually, Bully used to be on sale on Amazon (unadvertised) like every other week, from anywhere from $2-5. The sales were extremely random, but they were there, and they were never advertised. I think I skipped them all because Rockstar pisses me off with their crappy ports.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Actually, Bully used to be on sale on Amazon (unadvertised) like every other week, from anywhere from $2-5. The sales were extremely random, but they were there, and they were never advertised. I think I skipped them all because Rockstar pisses me off with their crappy ports.[/QUOTE]

Was that DDL or physical?

[quote name='Detruire']Was that DDL or physical?[/QUOTE]
Digital. Note that this was quite a long time ago, but I haven't been looking for awhile.

[quote name='mnuttster']Caved and picked up Bully/Manhunt...why not for $5[/QUOTE]

That's a good deal. Bully is pretty good, if you can actually get it going...
I liked Manhunt, but never finished it.

[quote name='juanjava']Manhunt crashes after the first kill on the tutorial. Then I couldn't open the gate after the second kill... this .exe fixes all the problems you can have[/QUOTE]

I believe there are simple DLL fixes as well if you don't want to use someone's cracked exe file.

[quote name='Izod517']I believe there are simple DLL fixes as well if you don't want to use someone's cracked exe file.[/QUOTE]

Is not cracked (as stated by the poster), but the previous version of the file. The problem: the fix worked until a last update rockstar did. So, you need to use the previous version of the exe

prices after coupon has been applied - GMG30-BH67J-TILO5

Bioshock Infinite - $42
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $14
Defiance - $ 29.40
Defiance Digital Deluxe - $49
Dead Island Riptide - $28
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (uplay, Europe only)
Lord of Football - $21
Might & Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition (Europe only)

you can easily find cheaper copies of bioshock infinite and blood dragon on the CAG trading forums

25% discount voucher code GMG25-5GT67-87HJ9
Battlefield 4 (Europe Only - NA customers can choose between $8 Cash Back or $10 GMG Credit)
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (Europe Only)
Company of Heroes 2 - $45
Dark - $25.49
GRID 2 - $33.74
Metro Last Light - $37.50
Remember Me
Resident Evil Revelations - $37.50
Thunder Wolves - $9
Wargame Airland Battle - $30
99 Spirits - $11.25

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='juanjava']Is not cracked (as stated by the poster)[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I avoid downloading random exes and trusting a poster that it's fine, especially if there's an easier fix. But if it works it works.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']prices after coupon has been applied - GMG30-BH67J-TILO5

Bioshock Infinite - $42
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - $14
Defiance - $ 29.40
Defiance Digital Deluxe - $49
Dead Island Riptide - $28
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (uplay, Europe only)
Lord of Football - $21
Might & Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition (Europe only)

you can easily find cheaper copies of bioshock infinite and blood dragon on the CAG trading forums

25% discount voucher code GMG25-5GT67-87HJ9
Battlefield 4 (Europe Only - NA customers can choose between $8 Cash Back or $10 GMG Credit)
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (Europe Only)
Company of Heroes 2 - $45
Dark - $25.49
GRID 2 - $33.74
Metro Last Light - $37.50
Remember Me
Resident Evil Revelations - $37.50
Thunder Wolves - $9
Wargame Airland Battle - $30
99 Spirits - $11.25[/QUOTE]

Aw damn, how can Blood Dragon be EU only, if anybody wants to grab it for me, please message for payment details.

bread's done
Back