Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='Idiotekque']Bah, I tried buying a copy and it's not available in my region. If only I knew a Brazilian...[/QUOTE]

Origin region locks?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Haven't heard of that. It's just that Nuuvem doesn't allow me to add it to my cart.[/QUOTE]

Im actually wondering if the game is in english or portugese/brazilian

[quote name='spoderman']I do want to play it right now, but ugh.. I feel like it'll be $10 in less than a week at this point lol. $10 is definitely my buy price for it though.[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah - $10 for TR 2013 is my "buy now" point.
If I wasn't playing anything, maybe budge a little - b/c I'd start it ASAP.

But, dammit - I'm in the midst of Borderlands 2 right now, so....
...Yeah, I think I can wait a little bit on TR 2013.

[quote name='Dalerax']Bit on Tomb Raider. Apparently I had $3 in GMG credit from a previous order or something. Effectively brought it to $10.60 and a price I couldn't say no to for what I hear is a great game.[/QUOTE]

I still got some leftover GMG credit now (a little below $3) left-over from when I bought Sleeping Dogs from them a while back (that gave me some credit - like $7 or so in total, IIRC).
I used some of the credit, IIRC, on Civ 5: G&K.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EliteCaboose117']$8.49 for Hitman: Absolution right now, with the 20% off code came to only $6.80.[/QUOTE]

It was cheaper in the last weekend on GG, $6 ($5 for the 20%)

[quote name='asheskitty']It was cheaper in the last weekend on GG, $6 ($5 for the 20%)[/QUOTE]

it was cheap on amazon before mayhem sale for 4.99 for regular

[quote name='asheskitty']It was cheaper in the last weekend on GG, $6 ($5 for the 20%)[/QUOTE]
It was $7.49 ($5.99 after 20% off) on GG, iirc.

The following deals are available until 1600 UTC Monday June 10th:

This deal is available from 1600 UTC Saturday June 8th until 1600 UTC Monday June 10th:

We also still have two vouchers available, including one new 25% voucher available on some amazing titles!

[SIZE=large]GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA[/SIZE]

Available on hundreds of digital PC titles on Green Man Gaming* to provide a 20% discount!

[SIZE=large]NEW![/SIZE]
[SIZE=large]GMG25-GDSAK-7FPWQ[/SIZE]​

This code will provide 25% off the following selected titles for a limited time** only:

Good deal on Defiance, I highly recommend the game.

It's got its bugs and flaws, but it feels like a third-person Borderlands MMO with massive boss battles thrown in.

Good deal on Defiance, I highly recommend the game.

It's got its bugs and flaws, but it feels like a third-person Borderlands MMO with massive boss battles thrown in.
So, what do you prefer out of these MMO's - Defiance or TSW?
Theyre very different, defiance is more of a tps with mmo aspects, tsw is an mmo. tsw is a better game, its made better, more polished, etc. but theyre different, if you want to shoot things defiance, if you want a more fleshed out mmo then tsw.

So, what do you prefer out of these MMO's - Defiance or TSW?
Totally different games. I could easily call TSW "better", but it's an RPG while Defiance is a fast paced Borderlands style TPS (complete with lots of randomized weapon drops).

TSW definitely wins in the writing category, and it feels much more like a full, hearty game with depth and intricacy. Defiance is more like dumb fun, because it's shallower, but still sucks you in for hours of blasting things, jumping from arkfall to arkfall, playing with all your new toys, etc.

I highly recommend both games, but if you don't have the patience for a deep, difficult MMO (like Nosferatu perhaps), you may have more fun with Defiance.

Honestly it's so much cheaper to buy PC downloads post release. My backlog is big so I think I'll never pre-order a PC game again lol

[Edit]

Unless your game's name was Bioshock Infinite

They probably will if the show gets cancelled. The show is horrible, so I'd say the odds are looking good.
lol, just because you think the show sucks doesn't mean everyone else does and that it's gonna get cancelled. It's getting good ratings and has already been cleared for a second season, derp.
Check the forums.. most people DO think the show sucks.

When you see people asking on forums to bring back Stargate Universe (which wasn't a very good show) instead of Defiance, you know Defiance is bad lol.

If the show really is getting good ratings, its probably because there's not much good left to watch on Syfy.. there's like.. 4 ongoing shows? Lost Girl, Continuum, Defiance, and Warehouse 13. Not sure if Alphas got renewed.

If the show really is getting good ratings, its probably because there's not much good left to watch on Syfy.. there's like.. 4 ongoing shows? Lost Girl, Continuum, Defiance, and Warehouse 13. Not sure if Alphas got renewed.
Read somewhere that alpha's got cancelled, and the next season of warehouse is only like 5 episodes long. So there goes all their good shows. I tried continuum but couldnt get into it, and the first ep of defiance just came off as really generic and dumb so I havent given it another shot

Updated OP with weekend deals and new coupon codes:

20% off coupon code: GMG20-6WUSQ-LBC4U

25% off below games with code: GMG25-2G9OL-15PO7

The following deals are available until 1600 UTC June 17th:

Tried to use the %25 code to prepurchase Civ V Brave New World, but it wouldn't take. After looking on their facebook, it had a (excludes NA) after the Civ game. Guess they forgot to mention that they're shafting us on that one. Taking my business elsewhere! I usually like GMG but after crap like this... not so much.

Best part of "Six hour sales" is people raging about how unfair it was to have a sale between midnight and 6am while they were sleeping so now the vendor owes them.

Witness: Steam flash deals.

bread's done
Back