Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

A couple others...

75% off Evil Genius (Steam) - $2.49
75% off Night at the Grindhouse (Steam) - $3.74 [customspoiler=Bonus Items]
  • Dungeonland: Dungeon Maestro Grimoire Pack – a collection of spells , traits and a possession ability to help thwart those pesky heroes.
  • The Showdown Effect: Includes one playable character and one special weapon.
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they just need a Nancy Drew bundle, so I can just have one thing to buy to get them all.  And with the typical GMG coupon on top of it.

Marlow Briggs is supposed to be pretty decent and is $3 after coupon.

Also, here are the weekend deals (added to OP)

These deals are available until Sunday 10th November

These deals are available until Monday 11th November

These deals are available until Friday 15th November

These deals are available from Saturday 9th November until Monday 11th November

These deals are available from Sunday 10th November until Monday 11th November

nice one of my dlc is 75% off yea

lol for f1 race stars dlc  

Jacob, Nov 08 10:24 (GMT):

Hello icedragon15

I honestly do not know, It would be as simple as the publisher is only selling them with Steam or we have no yet purchased the rights to sell it yet.

I can only suggest to keep an eye out on our store pages to see if it appears at some point in the future,

Regards,
Jacob

Green Man Gaming & Playfire
Customer Service

Why is it that GMG does not have a wishlist feature? Even Amazon has a backwards way of adding their digital games to a wishlist.

Why is it that GMG does not have a wishlist feature? Even Amazon has a backwards way of adding their digital games to a wishlist.
it dos the want =wish list = neuro spending life but u cant add all games just som tho

edit: stupid e broken aint got time my keyboard to work hhe alll mysterd fault heh

it dos the want =wish list = neuro spending life but u cant add all games just som tho
But I don't want playfire. I'm on Raptr and I check in there like twice a year. I just want a simple GMG wishlist. Even inept GamersGate has one.

Edit: And yeah, I know GMG and playfire are in bed together. I just don't feel like signing up for yet another service I won't use.

But I don't want playfire. I'm on Raptr and I check in there like twice a year. I just want a simple GMG wishlist. Even inept GamersGate has one.

Edit: And yeah, I know GMG and playfire are in bed together. I just don't feel like signing up for yet another service I won't use.
sorry bout ur luck and well gmg owns playfire so they use

The voucher expired 24 minutes ago.

1. Conner J. Gaw ‏@ConnerJGaw47m
    @GreenManGaming Will the voucher ending in a few minutes be replaced?
    Collapse

6:45 AM - 8 Nov 13 · Details

2. Green Man Gaming ‏@GreenManGaming44m
    @ConnerJGaw If you're subscribed to our newsletter you'll receive one later today, but no planned blog posts for one -James
    Expand

3. Conner J. Gaw ‏@ConnerJGaw43m
    @GreenManGaming Is it by chance another general 20-25% off? I am in the newsletter.
    Expand

4. Green Man Gaming ‏@GreenManGaming38m
    @ConnerJGaw It'll be a general 20% :) -J

Hide conversation

6:54 AM - 8 Nov 13 · Details

The voucher expired 24 minutes ago.
Supposedly, they'll be sending out a new 20% off voucher via email today (meaning it won't be up on their blog).

https://twitter.com/GreenManGaming/status/398824254181224448

PSA: That's not me.

Great! Now I can pick up the latest Killing Floor weapon DLC for $1.60.

I'd pick up the second one too if Tripwire wasn't so stingy with the discount.

Great! Now I can pick up the latest Killing Floor weapon DLC for $1.60.

I'd pick up the second one too if Tripwire wasn't so stingy with the discount.
I'm leaning towards that being a glitch since the rest is 50% off, but that means I only have 5 more DLC left to buy for the same reason. 75% off or bust! Get with the program Tripwire!

woohoo 2 dlc don on kf one inland shipping th newest dlc drop cmon give me the nw hoi of slae yo or blame mysterd  heh . mns u behind yo i  arleady told neuro that u get out of ur cave squirrell 

A couple interesting titles out of the new batch of sales (pre-voucher pricing shown):

75% off Aquanox Pack (Steam) - $1.99
75% off Desperados 2 - Coopers Revenge (Steam) - $2.49
75% off Joan of Arc (Capsule) - $0.98
75% off Safecracker (Steam) - $1.23
75% off Spaceforce: Rogue Universe (Steam) - $1.24
75% off Zoo Empire (Capsule) - $1.23

large-4-640x350.jpg

Grabbed Safecracker and Slamit.  Probably going to complete the "S" Trilogy and pick up Spaceforce later, so put those three atop the Bundle queue.

GMG related question:  Ended up having to purchase each game separately because the voucher was only applying to one item.   Is this the way it always works?  Realized that I have never bought more than one game from GMG at once.

Grabbed Safecracker and Slamit. Probably going to complete the "S" Trilogy and pick up Spaceforce later, so put those three atop the Bundle queue.

GMG related question: Ended up having to purchase each game separately because the voucher was only applying to one item. Is this the way it always works? Realized that I have never bought more than one game from GMG at once.
Grabbed those same three. And yeah, as far as I can recall, the voucher only applies to one item at a time. I noticed that over the summer when I guess it was my first time trying to purchase multiple items.

Having a MysterD Moment about this -__-

I might actually grab Safecracker, though I wonder if it might show up in a groupees soon (seems like something they would pick up) :whistle2:k
MysterD's Practices coming up!

75% off or better for backlogging purposes!

If it's 75% off or better and you plan to play it actually ASAP - that's better than I sometimes do!

On ASAP games, price is...whatever; over I aim for 50% off or better on ASAP games, but doesn't always work out that way in some cases (i.e. especially w/ RPG's; sometimes certain franchises I love; and any time-sinking kind of games).

But, yeah - there's always risks of games winding up in HB's, Groupees, Amazon bundles, crazier sales, and other things. I often use HB's and Groupees and things that nature to pick up stuff I'm missing. If I wind-up w/ extra keys, I'll just either give 'em away or trade 'em.

If it's 75% off or better and you plan to play it actually ASAP - that's better than I sometimes do!

On ASAP games, price is...whatever; over I aim for 50% off or better on ASAP games, but doesn't always work out that way in some cases (i.e. especially w/ RPG's; sometimes certain franchises I love; and any time-sinking kind of games).

But, yeah - there's always risks of games winding up in HB's, Groupees, Amazon bundles, crazier sales, and other things. I often use HB's and Groupees and things that nature to pick up stuff I'm missing. If I wind-up w/ extra keys, I'll just either give 'em away or trade 'em.
giv them lies tradd them lies hoard them that what u do hoarder u

I meant that I had Zoo Empire from retail, I guess I ought to be more specific about my MysterD moments :oldman:

anyone know when we will get the XCOM keys? Enemy Within comes out at midnight and I still have nothing :/

anyone know when we will get the XCOM keys? Enemy Within comes out at midnight and I still have nothing :/
Most of my GMG preorder keys arrived around 5 hours after the "official" launch. Sometimes they'll get 'em out for a preload, but I wouldn't count on it.

If it makes you feel any better, GMG fucked up my preorder twice. I've only preordered from GMG twice though.

Most of my GMG preorder keys arrived around 5 hours after the "official" launch. Sometimes they'll get 'em out for a preload, but I wouldn't count on it.
yeah, I've only ordered from them for games that had preloads and never had any issues there.

idk, theres no preload for it on steam afaik, which makes me wonder how big the download is.

edit: just got it, a little over 2 hours early, only a 4GB download ^_^

bread's done
Back