Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

New 20% off voucher:

GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7
Tried using it on the Indie Love deals, no dice.

Also: GMG25-C8FGA-VFPGI is the 25% discount. Brings that Enemy Within down to $22.50.

edited out disinformation

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

I should have given more details in my original post as I forgot to mention that the 25% off voucher was still valid.  Abeja would have missed another 5% off EW if you hadn't posted your reminder.

Current deals

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

20% off general code:  GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7

Starting Friday customers will be able to save up to 75% off a ton of SEGA, Square Enix, Kalypso Media and Telltale Games! Some of these deals will only be around for 24 hours, so it's not worth waiting aroudn. Including but definitely not limited to:

From Saturday things really spin up as a marathon of Sonic game deals spring up:
From Sunday things will be a bit quieter, but only because Agent 47 leaves no trace:

We'll also have a ton more deals throughout the week so make sure to check the store and aim the sights at the best deals available

25% off the below games with: GMG25-C8FGA-VFPGI

[SIZE=x-small]*This voucher is valid until 1500 UTC November 18th 2013.[/SIZE]

Hmmmm, debating getting Tales of Monkey Island. W/that voucher, it's 7 bucks...cheaper than it typically is on sale. Anybody have any thoughts on the game?

It'll be $5.24 when it comes back for the last time in GOG's Insomnia Sale. But, no Steam, obviously.
Ahhhh didn't realize they were selling it in that. Would prefer a Steam key, but a Steam key's not worth 1.75, I think. Then again, maybe I'll wait. I'm not planning on playing it anytime soon, so maybe it'll be on sale for that much somewhere else again at some point, but w/a steam key. Hmmmm.

Anyone know if we will be able to use the 20% voucher on FFVII tomorrow? I seem to remember a previous sale and GMG wouldn't allow it for some reason.

Anyone know if we will be able to use the 20% voucher on FFVII tomorrow? I seem to remember a previous sale and GMG wouldn't allow it for some reason.
With voucher ($4.79) or without it ($5.99), that still won't top when UPlay had FF7 for $3 recently.

With voucher ($4.79) or without it ($5.99), that still won't top when UPlay had FF7 for $3 recently.
Thanks for the answer, but I totally missed the Uplay sale. Didn't even know Uplay had sales. They probably don't sell steam keys, eh? I'll have to keep an eye out.

I debated getting FF7 during that UPlay Deal - it's just that I don't see myself playing that anytime soon.
Yeah, I don't see myself playing it anytime soon, either, but it's one of those titles that I might just randomly boot up when I can't decide what else to play. Plus I don't think it's gonna drop to 3 bucks all that often, either.

Watch it's included in the 1 dollar tier of a square enix bundle.

put a mirror behind your monitor dummy
No, I mean - I mean that I just don't think I'll play FF7 anytime soon.

I probably should've bought it, anyways - just to see how it'll look modded-up and all of that stuff.

Maybe if it gets that cheap again.

{shoulder shrug}

I'd certainly jump if FF7 was in a Square Enix HB - especially if it was in the $1 tier. :p

No, I mean - I mean that I just don't think I'll play FF7 anytime soon.

I probably should've bought it, anyways - just to see how it'll look modded-up and all of that stuff.

Maybe if it gets that cheap again.

{shoulder shrug}

I'd certainly jump if FF7 was in a Square Enix HB - especially if it was in the $1 tier. :p
i wonder what will be in it prolly games i have already :p giv me ubisoft bundle and actiivson transformer bundle and im all good

Yeah, I don't see myself playing it anytime soon, either, but it's one of those titles that I might just randomly boot up when I can't decide what else to play. Plus I don't think it's gonna drop to 3 bucks all that often, either.

Watch it's included in the 1 dollar tier of a square enix bundle.
Oh, I'd be all over FF7 if it was in a $1 tier in a HB!

I really did love on my old PSX those old FF's - FF Anthology (FF 5 + 6) and FF7.

I wasn't super-fond of FF8 b/c there was this heavy reliance of long-winded summons/Guardian focus. Plus, I thought the story plot-twist early on sucked; they dropped the ball on building up the final enemy; and that the story gets to be a bloody mess by the end.

FF9 was pretty good.

Chrono Cross was great - I'd love a PC port of that.

UbiSoft HB w/ any of the following would make me jump and do cartwheels:

FC3 + Blood Dragon.

AC3 + Season Pass.

I don't expect AC4 in there, but that'd be amazing. :D
$1: Rayman Origins, FC Blood Dragon, AC Revelations

Upper Tier: Rayman Legends, FC 3, AC 3

Bonuses: Beyond Good and Evil, *Catz 5

*Because one of the games in there has to make you go "WTF why would I want dat shite?" And then everybody complains like they did in the EA bundle.

FC3 + Blood Dragon.

AC3 + Season Pass.

fc 3 + blood dragon my god as long as it is not one key but like wb one key rreedem for each i hell buy it i just keep fc3 and bd rest ggive away to friends who need it maybe rayman games i mihgt keep hehe as long steam kye

*Because one of the games in there has to make you go "WTF why would I want dat shite?" And then everybody complains like they did in the EA bundle.
oh realy now i sell u all but fc bd and fc3 heehee

Sounds like a good UbiSoft HB to me. :D

They should make that happen.

i meant as tuesday or next tuesday lol i know it the big boy bundlwe like sasha grey with pasports not jenna haze with snakeybro heheh
I'm confused tebow

You said Snakey steals Sasha Grey from me and now you say this

and last night you said jenna haze was stripping me naked

WHAT DA FUQ IS GOING ON GET IT STRAIGHT

FC3 + Blood Dragon.

AC3 + Season Pass.

I'm going to make a wild assumption that you can't actually do cartwheels, so this is going to be pretty entertaining to watch...

I'm confused tebow

that the future lol present ur are with sasha grey lol future u lost here he

MysterD learned how to do cartwheels off a DVD he got from retail. He'd prove it by uploading a video clip, but he ain't got time to.
oh really now

Ahhhh didn't realize they were selling it in that. Would prefer a Steam key, but a Steam key's not worth 1.75, I think. Then again, maybe I'll wait. I'm not planning on playing it anytime soon, so maybe it'll be on sale for that much somewhere else again at some point, but w/a steam key. Hmmmm.
Myself and probably a lot of other people would appreciate it if you bought it when it comes back up for sale on GOG.

Actually, I can do them.

Two-handed or one-handed.
Screen-Shot-2013-05-06-at-9.22.49-PM1.png

pasports31 said:
I'm confused tebow
[customspoiler="Tebowdragon Translator"]You're a slut ;) [/customspoiler]

bread's done
Back