Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Now I want to add severose in my steam library.

how much is the actual price of Typing of the Dead pre and after coupon? Im on mobile so I cant check the site. Thanks!

I've been wanting both Binary Domain and TOTD for some time, and with the new Playfire credits I'm ready to jump. I can't use the coupon on both, though, can I? I know it's a noob question, but I think this is actually the first time I've wanted to buy more than one game at a time from GMG.

I've been wanting both Binary Domain and TOTD for some time, and with the new Playfire credits I'm ready to jump. I can't use the coupon on both, though, can I? I know it's a noob question, but I think this is actually the first time I've wanted to buy more than one game at a time from GMG.
They've supposedly (FINALLY!) added the feature that lets a coupon work on multiple items in the cart.

Not that it matters much when you're talking about two games, since you could have gone through the checkout twice without too much extra effort (but it really helps when buying quite a few bits of DLC.)

YES, OVERKILL'S DLC IS SUPER CHEAP AND I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH GETGAMES' STUPID LIMITATIONS

WOOHOO

Also, it's cheaper to get Binary Domain with the DLC packs separately than the complete pack. One dollar.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Detruire" post="11483458" timestamp="1391024893"]They've supposedly (FINALLY!) added the feature that lets a coupon work on multiple items in the cart.

Not that it matters much when you're talking about two games, since you could have gone through the checkout twice without too much extra effort (but it really helps when buying quite a few bits of DLC.)[/quote]Yay! Now if only I didn't have to work today... I want to rush home, buy both games and get Playfire credits for Binary Domain, but I don't get back until late tonight. I guess the rewards won't expire for a few days, though. Already snagged the ones for The Cave this morning.

So how does this playfire thing work? I signed up with my GMG email. When do I get the credit?
I think the credits take a few days to transfer. You should have them within a week. You'll want to keep an eye on the Playfire blog for the new rewards each day.

So how does this playfire thing work? I signed up with my GMG email. When do I get the credit?
It's about a 50/50 chance of whether you'll even be awarded each reward, then you have to wait between one and five days for the credit to be transferred into your GMG account.

If you aren't awarded with the reward/s, it'll be another week or so before they show up on your Playfire account (since you have to submit a support ticket, and they take a few days to respond.)

Month and still no credit.

Also my email mysteriosly changed on GMG to (my email)[email protected]

and I'm unable to change it back. I can login, but I don't think I can buy anything because 'email mismatch'.

And support wasn't very helpful (after week of bouncing emails back and forth)

Thank you for your patience, I've talked to our tech team and unfortunately you won't be able to change your GMG email address.
So my conclusion: Their site sucks!

So I signed up for this playfire stuff (stupid spoder) and have no idead what I'm doing, so I've done nothing as far as I can tell and have an additional $0.92 in GMG credit overnight. Yay?

So I signed up for this playfire stuff (stupid spoder) and have no idead what I'm doing, so I've done nothing as far as I can tell and have an additional $0.92 in GMG credit overnight. Yay?
It works retroactively with your steam history. As long as you did their challenges at some point or another, you get free moneys. New stuff pops up daily(?) or at least pretty damn often.

I really want to buy Might & Magic Legacy X from gmg, but their page says it requires Uplay. So, no steam code? Does anyone know if I get this through steam that I don't have to have uplay? Or if I get it through gmg if I get a steam code?

I really want to buy Might & Magic Legacy X from gmg, but their page says it requires Uplay. So, no steam code? Does anyone know if I get this through steam that I don't have to have uplay? Or if I get it through gmg if I get a steam code?
The Steam version still requires Uplay, so there is no avoiding it.

[quote name="Detruire" post="11483561" timestamp="1391027142"]It's about a 50/50 chance of whether you'll even be awarded each reward, then you have to wait between one and five days for the credit to be transferred into your GMG account.

If you aren't awarded with the reward/s, it'll be another week or so before they show up on your Playfire account (since you have to submit a support ticket, and they take a few days to respond.)[/quote]Really? I've gotten all my rewards from Playfire quite promptly, knock on wood. It just takes some time for them to transfer to GMG.

Any regulars who need help with the Playfire system, send me a PM. I'm busy tonight but should be able to get back to you tomorrow.

I just tried to fix my Playfire/GMG link, which has never worked, and managed to fuck it up even worse. They told me to log into Playfire with my GMG info, so I did that, and it set me up as a brand new Playfire member. But it's not allowing me to link my Steam account to it, cause my Steam account is already linked to my old Playfire account...

and now I can't even access my old Playfire account cause when I try to do that its asking me to provide my GMG password for verification, which it then rejects, and gives me no other options but to re-enter the password. What a mess. I submitted a support ticket.

Anyone have an opinion on the Playfire Vulcan thing?  I'm torn between my nervousness regarding spyware and my typical blind acceptance of anything Spock related.

edit: nvm, just saw via the forums that it's only for Xbox Live and PSN tracking.  I don't need something to tell me how much netflix i'm watching.

Anyone have an opinion on the Playfire Vulcan thing? I'm torn between my nervousness regarding spyware and my typical blind acceptance of anything Spock related.
I just installed it. Seems pretty spartan and basically a dupe of the website. I installed it for the reward and am probably just going to uninstall it.

Can't get the 25% code to work on titan fall
That's because Titanfall had it's own preorder deal. The current 20% voucher is a general use code which is never supposed to work on special purchases and the 25% voucher I believe expired on the 27th (unless there's is another I'm unaware of).

Vulcan is a dupe of the website to the point where it literally loads the html pages inside of the client for some things.

I'm at 9.48 current balance and I've got 1.30 pounds pending, so that'll get me up to about 11.50. Building up for when BL2 GOTY is $15 on GMG. :)

Does anybody know if the rewards beta works with PSN stuff? I've got some of the games on PSN but don't want to fill up my PS3 drive downloading crap just to get the "First play!" achievements, which means I'd have to actually play the games to make it worthwhile. Too bad there's not a SAM equivalent for PSN. :(

Screw it, I'm downloading The Cave. We'll see if the rewards work. :)

If so I'll go ahead and hit up BD as well. I've wanted to play The Cave for a while anyway.

I gather that's what the client is for.
Not as far as I can tell. It's basically just another skinned browser window with the website loaded in it.

Edit: I just turned on my PS3 (haven't since signing up for this playfire whatchamacallit) and synced my trophies list and it seems to be slowly populating my playfire profile. Not sure why it takes so much time, but whatever. The strange thing is it's also starting to sync my 360 stuff which I have yet to log into. Maybe just a coincidence?

Edit 2: It is taking a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to update my console stuff. It's still back in my 2011 games.

I'm also having issues with the Playfire Reward Beta. I've had a playfire account for a while, I even have a legacy profile (not sure what that's all about). I followed the directions when I joined the Beta in December. I even use the same email address with playfire/GMG.

Probably a damn good reason why it's still BETA ;) . I submitted a support ticket myself as well...

because I want my 1.65 pounds of credit!

I just tried to fix my Playfire/GMG link, which has never worked, and managed to fuck it up even worse. They told me to log into Playfire with my GMG info, so I did that, and it set me up as a brand new Playfire member. But it's not allowing me to link my Steam account to it, cause my Steam account is already linked to my old Playfire account...

and now I can't even access my old Playfire account cause when I try to do that its asking me to provide my GMG password for verification, which it then rejects, and gives me no other options but to re-enter the password. What a mess. I submitted a support ticket.
that sucks blames mysterd then heeh

My profile hasn't sync'd (sank, sunk, synced...) my PS or 360 profiles, yet. Does it just take time or is there something that I need to do on my end beyond linking my profiles to...er...my profile.
Mine hasn't either. I just submitted a trouble ticket to find out what needs to be done. Mine doesn't even list all my PSN games at all. Or my minuscule number of trophies.

So, it seems the legacy profile is for console games and the beta profile is for Steam.  At least that is how mine is set up.  Wish I could get some of those beta rewards for my console gaming, but I guess I shouldn't complain.  Or should I...

They've supposedly (FINALLY!) added the feature that lets a coupon work on multiple items in the cart.

Not that it matters much when you're talking about two games, since you could have gone through the checkout twice without too much extra effort (but it really helps when buying quite a few bits of DLC.)
Really? I just bought Binary Domain, went back for a second purchase on Typing of the Dead, and it no longer accepts the coupon code. I tried everything at once first, but somehow my reward points didn't apply. Man, hope I didn't just screw my chance to get TOTD for free.

preordering an always online EA game

29-Camron-NP.gif

So the gaming stuff is seperated. In Settings you add your account names for Steam, Live, and PSN. In Preferences you actually log in to allow the syncing to happen. I've got my PSN signed on now, waiting to see if it starts picking stuff up.

bread's done
Back