Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I did not see it in the blog post, but I got .50 playfire credit for Idling Post Apocalyptic Mayhem for Steam Cards.
troy-hello-rich-people.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not see it in the blog post, but I got .50 playfire credit for Idling Post Apocalyptic Mayhem for Steam Cards.
PAM now has rewards:

New rewards

Available until Monday 24 February, 2014 23:59 UTC:

GAMES

• Play Post Apocalyptic Mayhem for the first time

ACHIEVEMENTS†

• Unlock One Trick Pony - £0.05
  • Unlock Hanging Ten - £0.10
  • Unlock Vendetta - £0.05
  • Unlock Ho-ho-hidden! - £0.05
  • Unlock Victory Lane - £0.15
  • Unlock Bah Humbug! - £0.35

Check your Playfire credit history, 'cause 50p sounds like a Playfire promo credit rather than an actual rewards.
I was sober last night for once. So yeah I did check before I posted. I was really confused where the extra 50 came from knowing what I had been playing. Idling.

They are really pushing Elder Scrolls Online.  Anyone play the beta?  I don't think there is much chance of success for a pay subscription MMO anymore but I give them an A for effort.

They are really pushing Elder Scrolls Online. Anyone play the beta? I don't think there is much chance of success for a pay subscription MMO anymore but I give them an A for effort.
I tried, but wasn't even able to play, due to the first quest not starting for some reason. :D

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Dead Space 2 is four bucks right now. Granted, it's on Origin. Not sure if there's a voucher that applies to it.

Which thread?

I don't have as much time as I used to keeping up with these threads.
Steam thread... also these post happen when time appropriate.

I'm a ES-noob and recovering WoW addict... TESO fed my MMO addict. Aside from graphics and fleshed out lore, it was unremarkable... but it feed a need

Other ES-expereienced types generally seemed to prefer Skyrim over TESO's MMOifications.

Edit: I think Neuro's right... all PC threads are one anyhow.

I know I posted (check my post history), and Motoki posted... couple others, but I don't remember who.

Anyone managed to get Typing of the Dead with the Yogscast coupon? It's telling me it won't let me activate it for that, but it appears to work on any other game I try it with.

I feel like pretty much every game on sale I've tried the yogcast code with lately doesn't work. It's seems like they are excluding sale stuff from those codes more than they have in the past.

Anyone managed to get Typing of the Dead with the Yogscast coupon? It's telling me it won't let me activate it for that, but it appears to work on any other game I try it with.

I'm having the same problem.

I feel like pretty much every game on sale I've tried the yogcast code with lately doesn't work. It's seems like they are excluding sale stuff from those codes more than they have in the past.
I wonder if they took the game off the list? I just saw it posted on SD and no one there was complaining that the code wasn't working in the morning.

Mass Effect Trilogy is $13.99 currently. Anyone know if 2 and 3 are the deluxe versions? And if there's any working coupons for it at the moment?

20% off the below games[SIZE=x-large]: 3MCRLE-CG7AF1-G7T08U[/SIZE]

[SIZE=x-small]*This voucher is valid until 1600 UTC February 14th 2014.[/SIZE]

@CheapyD That code does not work for Titanfall, Does anybody have the $10 off Titanfall for North America from the GMG newsletter?

Hey Neuro5i5,

This weekend we’re launching our new money off vouchers! So if you want to get in on the manic mech combat of Titanfall, all you have to do is enter the voucher code below to get $10 off.

xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

This code will only work for you, but it will work up to 5 times. So if you want to buy your friends a copy too - you can! This voucher expires at 4pm UTC 02/21/14, so make sure you take advantage of this before its too late.

Hey Neuro5i5,

This weekend we’re launching our new money off vouchers! So if you want to get in on the manic mech combat of Titanfall, all you have to do is enter the voucher code below to get $10 off.

xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

This code will only work for you, but it will work up to 5 times. So if you want to buy your friends a copy too - you can! This voucher expires at 4pm UTC 02/21/14, so make sure you take advantage of this before its too late.
What are the chances you would get a code with all x's?

I'm getting the error message "Unable to add the voucher" when attempting to checkout using code- 3MCRLE-CG7AF1-G7T08U on South Park: Stick of Truth.

would you mind posting it so we can test it?
Hey Bruticis,

WF2LSE-EAXWL6-CR3H5N

Hey Bruticis,

WF2LSE-EAXWL6-CR3H5N
y u no buy for ur friends? Oh wait...

18 characters in the code, so 1 in 36^18.

Not using mine, so enjoy all: Titanfall $10 off : H2PETU-UT67YR-5A2F5D
^_^ Ah right... too used to 5-char groupings... unfortunately I don't have a good physical reference for this (like the # of gains of sand on earth).

36^18 ~= 10 octillion (10 billion billion billion) = 1E28 (28 zeros)

^_^ Ah right... too used to 5-char groupings... unfortunately I don't have a good physical reference for this (like the # of gains of sand on earth).

36^18 ~= 10 octillion (10 billion billion billion) = 1E28 (28 zeros)
I think a good reference is the amount of atoms in a human body (assuming a 70 kg body), which is ~ 0.7E28. So a few more krispy kremes and they'll get there.

There are some EA deals on currently.  Haven't been paying attention, so don't know when they started or end.

current voucher is good until January 21st.  Sim City 4 Deluxe should be $4 if it applies.  That's always a decent deal.  Other stuff is meh.  FIFA 14 dropped another couple bucks, but it's still too damn much.

OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1

edit: decag3.0'd

bread's done
Back