Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I didn't do it! No one saw me do it! You can't prove nuthin!
bart%2Bsimpson.jpg

[quote name="Schizophriend" post="11545035" timestamp="1392945993"]Thief preload started this morning.[/quote]

Great I'll pre-tend to be interested... Ha ha, I'll be here all week folks, enjoy the buffet.

So... Anyone get Playfire credit yet? Been just about a month now, and the Playfire page tells me I've earned £8.35 and then goes on to say my Greenman Gaming balance is $0.

W7u6OFG.jpg

So... Anyone get Playfire credit yet? Been just about a month now, and the Playfire page tells me I've earned £8.35 and then goes on to say my Greenman Gaming balance is $0.

W7u6OFG.jpg
My current balance is $7.58. That's on GMG. My Earned to Date on Playfire shows £8.30, which works out to $13.83 at today's exchange. I bought Dead Space 2 and the DLC for LA Noire with the difference.

There are definitely some achievements and first plays that aren't triggering correctly. I'm not sure why. It's hard to complain about free money, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GMG and preloads. Sometimes they send keys put early, sometimes they don't. Sometimes you get your key the following day after tea. All 4 of the games I have preordered from GMG arrived between 2 and 16 hours after the "official" launch on steam.

It's very much a YMMV situation according to the stream of hate that usually surrounds high profile releases.

i dont spam mate i bought here only $ 25.99

just share only :)
This guy is posting an affiliate link. He's not trying to get you a deal at this shady key site. He's trying to get himself one. He probably didn't even buy the $26 copy because he himself knows better than to give them money.

This guy is posting an affiliate link. He's not trying to get you a deal at this shady key site. He's trying to get himself one. He probably didn't even buy the $26 copy because he himself knows better than to give them money.
That makes sense.. I'm not seeing an affiliate part but he's making a hard sell, indicative of a him having financial gain from it.

If you can explain the affiliate bit, can you please hit the report button? (Or explain it to me, and I'll hit the report button.)

9. Will I be banned for using keys from Cdkeyboss ?

The chances are very small about %0.01 but if u experience this please contact support chat.

12. Where do our keys come from ?

Our products are legit bought games from different regions they are completely legal.
Seems legit! :D

Legit or not, I don't see why Mr. NotASpamBot is posting it in the GMG thread :speaktothehand:
Don't worry, he made his own thread to promote that shady site. Also:

CDKEYBOSS.COM affiliate program is free and enables members to earn revenue by placing a link or links on their web site which advertises CDKEYBOSS.COM or specific products on it. Any sales made to customers who have clicked on those links will earn the affiliate commission. The standard commission rate is currently 5%.

A few notable deals:

Just Cause Pack - $5.49 (-75%)

• Includes - Just Cause, Just Cause 2
GTA IV & San Andreas Pack - $6.99 (-80%)

Complete GTA Bundle - $12.49 (-75%)

• Includes - GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV, Episodes From Liberty City
Rockstar Bundle - $20.38 (-83%)

• Includes - Bully Scholarship Ed., Manhunt, Midnight Club 2, Max Payne 1, Max Payne 2, Max Payne 3, Max Payne Season Pass, LA Noire Complete
Gothic Complete - $6.24 (-75%) (Note: Not Steam - Capsule)

• Includes Gothic I, II, III

Also, don't forget coupon voucher OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 for 20% off, cart must have $10 or more.  (I didn't try it on most of the sales, but I know it worked for the GTA Complete Bundle, so it comes out $10 total.  The coupon doesn't apply on the Just Cause pack though, even on carts > $10.)

More Packs and Bundles at 75% off can be found at the Hot Deals section at GMG.

Greenman always has such attractive "percentage off" tags, but it always seems to be based on ridiculously high prices to begin with. Also, Gothic collection is not steam. It's easy to miss that.

You probably just run the site?
They do. Same "Activation" images on the store's Facebook page as this "member's".

...and reported. And had this been done in the Steam thread, I'd probably just ignore it, but these smaller threads should be kept a wee bit more clean and focused. Or at least free of key reseller spam that has nothing to do with GMG.

They do. Same "Activation" images on the store's Facebook page as this "member's".

...and reported. And had this been done in the Steam thread, I'd probably just ignore it, but these smaller threads should be kept a wee bit more clean and focused. Or at least free of key reseller spam that has nothing to do with GMG.
You can also tell because the site and the poster here both have the same retarded way of typing

He's really a dick... he posted in this guy's trade thread:

I'm looking to sell this Steam code for the new Thief (2014) game. I am open to some other Steam games for trade, and Amazon/eShop/PSN Credit .

Thanks!
it only $25.99 at my Signature

It took me nearly a month after opening a ticket to get my Playfire credit transferred to my GMG account, and I had to keep going back and forth with them. Eventually a rep from GMG joined in and took care of it for me.

I really hope I don't have to go through all that again the next time I earn some more credit through Playfire. LOL

It took me nearly a month after opening a ticket to get my Playfire credit transferred to my GMG account, and I had to keep going back and forth with them. Eventually a rep from GMG joined in and took care of it for me.

I really hope I don't have to go through all that again the next time I earn some more credit through Playfire. LOL
Strangely enough, today (The day after I whined in this thread about not getting my GMG credit for a month) the Playfire funds just jumped to GMG. So I guess the lesson to be learned from this is complaining on completely unrelated forums will get you what you want in the end.

bread's done
Back